Moar like this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m2eDlIUQsHQ
youtu.be/KwLsicVFyY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Think there might not be any!

dafuq is that?

Demonic af bro

Deng, that vomit does not look like food.

someone explain!

No doubt she eats food from Mcdonalds!

Did she died?

Made her eat charcoal to prevent her from getting alcohol poisoning.

Well, she's clearly been infected by the protomolocule.

>still died
also, i don't think they actually made her eat charcoal, i think it was just black vodka

Pumping out stomach/ charcoal has near no effect. Alcohol absorption is pretty fast, she would have to do this a few minutes after drinking

Yes she ended up dying shortly after this.
I was there.

lurking to see if anyone gets to the bottom of this monstrosity

>be me
>depressed in hs
>OD on Ambien sleeping meds
>puke was black af like this
>is scary
>good trip tho

there's no way nobody has the details on this

I started this thread for the friendly exchange of girl puking material, not to puzzle out what causes them to puke. Please fellow anons contribute

You had blooding in stomach then. Acid + blood = black puke

Some Mexican girl drank black tequila too much, the video is somewhere on YouTube with sound

It's from certain drinks probably Liquorice flavor. Idk the aftermath but I seen puke like that from drinking.

We're not here to support your fetish we're here to find out what the fuck is coming out of that cunt's cocksucker

>good trip tho

Url? Keyword?

Dank 6 fourloco as high school fag got and threw up black.

youtu.be/m2eDlIUQsHQ
Here's the original, you're welcome.

Everyone on this thread is braindead. That's a GI problem you can google search

Coffee ground vomitus is vomit that looks like coffee grounds. This occurs due to the presence of coagulated blood in the vomit. Vomiting blood is also known as hematemesis or coffee ground emesis. The color of the vomited blood varies depending on how long the blood was in your gastrointestinal (GI) system.

Anons can support my fetish while they puzzle it out. I don't care just bring me moar girl puke

>everyone on this thread is braindead
>Vomiting blood is also known as hematemesis or coffee ground emesis
like the average joe is suppose to know this shit?

wasn't even that cool

thnks tho

I googled
Vomiting Dark black Liquid

Here's a more ordinary puke

I bet this one ate carrot cake and went out for a nice night out, but lost it on the way back

She dies. I wish i could find all the facts behind it. Only other thing i have been related to this was thise same bitch passed out in a pile of bloody vomit. 100% the same chick

This is a sweet projectile puke from a sleeping drunk girl. See how she delivers it to her girlfriend

Are you 100% this is a medical condition rather than the everyday average drunk slut phenomenon? Because if this is gore than I can't get sexual satisfaction from this. Now I must say even I am interested in knowing the thruth behind her remarkable puke

Man, I'm glad my teenage years are over!

"Black vodka"
End me. Kill me please

youtu.be/KwLsicVFyY0

It's just black vodka and cigarretes. She's from Chile and she's ok but angry with the girl who recorded her.

Why? Did you not attend the drunk girl's parties? Have you not took your useless teenage time to admire their degradation while they slept on their puke pods?

activated charcoal is used to nullify and absorb certain poisons although i'm not sure it works on alcohol

>Stop U.S.A the OIL WAR. Young wuoman vomitando the dark forces.

What?

I have searched in vain since no one knows what the hell i am talking about. The pic i saw was this bitch with thick blood she looks dead eyed in the sky

You're a coffee ground and probably some of that Nescafe dingleberry shit. Maybe you have spent too much time blowing poof baristas at your local Cockbucks.

Wapatu