Skinny/flat-chested Asian girl came over earlier after class wanting white cock. Pussy was super fuckin tight

Skinny/flat-chested Asian girl came over earlier after class wanting white cock. Pussy was super fuckin tight

moar pics?

may post more pics later tonight if there's interest in skinny asian girl..gonna eat now though

bump

My favorite kind of tits. Moar

bump

What the fuck are those nipples

Soz the only one I saved from that set

yup and they were fun to suck on

Damn shame. Keep the petite azns coming. You're doing god's work, user.

here's another

Dude gotta be one of the smallest girls I've ever seen. How the fuck do you even fit your dick in someone so tiny? Did she make annoying squeaking sounds like a broken speaker when you fucked her?

I could feel her cervix when fucking her, but she didn't squeak, just moaned. And yeah she's very small, was super easy to lift

Do you have more pics?

yeah, getting screens one by one, here's another

Why didn't you fuck on a bed?

please post all you have

bed had stuff on it, didn't want to mess with it

What did you use to take these pictures? Does she know? Theyre great.

it's just a camera used to record video, i'm posting screencaps from it

This is exactly the type of girl I want to fuck one day. Asian girls who fuck white guys seem tough to find

Pretty cool, I'd love to do this. How do you have it hidden?

any pussy pic?

she knows i was recording. everything before this image was still with her underwear on, now taking it off...and no i don't have any pictures of pussy

Not that guy, but someone with that kind of GF.

Does the cervix pinch the tip of your penis when you hit it? Because that's what I'm feeling when I go real deep. She's a smaller girl and likes it, but at the deep angles, I can't go the last quarter inch or I'll pinch my penis head there

How do you find girls like this?

Post the video

Asian chicks love white cock as much as their own race

university
no, sorry, just screens

Did you impregnate her?

finally inside that tight pussy...feels good man

>no, sorry, just screens
Aw

Can confirm, so many international students to pick from. I met my first mistress in grad school. Both my wife and her are Chinese, high quality women.

No condom?

Fuck condoms. Give her something to bring home.

nope, used one once and never again, can't stand them because you can't feel how warm and wet the pussy is

is her name Mia?

but she did like to wrap her legs around, squeeze and pull me in. almost caused me to cum inside her a few times

For the love of god video please

Do you not own a bed?

do you not know how to read?

Good job user she looks tight af lol but next time try to score one of the prettier ching chongs. This girl looks straight up like the nasties in pattaya

answered that question earlier, but also wouldn't have been able to setup camera as easily if we were on bed vs floor

she's actually quite pretty, i think the camera is just a bad angle. i dont have much time left so i'm going to speed through

>implying anyone reads through an tire thread
>Implying I'm the "stupid one" in this argument

Goddamit how do you get her to let you film?

I have a few Chinese girls (who I pay for sex) in my rotation, and they won't even let me take a picture of their pussies if I offer to pay them extra. I think they think I am going to show people.

This girl...right here! Moar

yep sure does, not op but I know that feel. kind of hurts sometimes esp if you keep smashing your dick against it

Well, I bet you would.

My gf is 4'-11" Asian. When I plow deep in missionary, it drives her crazy when I hit her cervix and and it pinches as you describe. I had another 5' blonde gf and her pussy would do the same thing and she would go into multiple orgasms as I got her cervix to click.

I'm glad someone finally brought it up, because I thought I was the only one.

couldn't wait to do this when i saw how small she was

Found this in someone'/ laptop

He just dropped some maltesers for later.

Pinching is the best way to desribe it. I always thought it was the condom (or just penis head if no condom), but I didn't think so

Mine is also that height and asian. I told her 'I'm probably hitting your cervix' She moans loudly no matter what is happening, but she doesn't hate it. She only hates it if it's a jerky thrust instead of a regular thrust. Unfortunately the only way she can cum is if I vigorously rub her clit for a long time. She's only came once through penetration at the same time as me

another

kek

why are you on a towel on the floor wtf

get her pregnant and see if her tits grow

nah, i don't want them to grow, i like the way she looks. when she's standing up (not back on the floor) her tits are small, not totally flat.

dat puss

>those finger nipples

Sauce pls

It's from anonteacher

Moar like this

i told her i was close to cumming, so i took out my phone to get pov video. i told her i really want to cum inside her, but not in her pussy...so she said "pump your white cum in my tight little asian ass" but in a super little sexy voice...couldn't fuckin believe she said that

Asians are the least racist people on the planet, what do you think would happen?

upload that vid to vola dude

this