Is it true men in Germany are expected to sit to pee?

Is it true men in Germany are expected to sit to pee?

it's sweden

Wait Your mom doesn't make you sit? AND let's you make a mess on the seat?

no i always piss like a real men

There's nothing wrong with sitting down to piss when you're in the comfort of your own home.

Especially when you wake up in the morning, or have to go during the night, or whether you're unsure as to whether you might also try your luck at taking a shit, or just if you want to use your phone.

There's nothing better than sitting down in stalls when you're at work, because you can take extra time off in your private chamber.

I only use urinals and stand up if I want to be fast or am in an unclean/strange/foreign washroom.

this

Sometimes my cock touches the toilet and I hate that. So I just stand.

Is this sarcasm?

>real men
>in germany

kek. not since 1945, desu

>expected

Actually yes.
I think it is even a good thing. Nothing worse than a club late at night when you have to shit and the whole toilet is full of piss.

Anyways, if you are not a dicklet/beta there is literally always pic related in a public restroom.

My dick always touches the inside if I sit, also it splashes onto my legs.
Also how the fuck does peeing standing make a mess? Do people not aim or something?

>It's alpha to show your dick to random men.

>Eurogermanics are forbidden to deny the Holocaust but required to sit when pissing
>they are and will continue to defend this in this very thread

I started to pee like this when my mother started to complaining about the piss that I accidentally used to left around the toilet

It is beta to be afraid that someone could see you little Wiener.

Well.. it's definitely more alpha than being too ashamed of it to show off.

Do you even know what "alpha" means, user?

nope

go fuck yourself dirty catholic whore

I'm sorry but Alpha doesn't mean homosexual.

C-can I t-touch it?

>it is gay to show other males your superiority by presenting them your huge dick

I'm 6" flaccid and this never happens to me. The worst is just that a shit splash coats my scrotum.

Buy a new toilet, or tame your erection before using.

>Being ashamed of your dick
>Alpha
also haven't used this pic in years

This.

>he is so alpha he needs a cabin to protect his willie from evil stares
teach me your ways, master

why dont they just make taller toilets, so pee splashes take higher to get out from toilet?

Because we already have these Literally everywhere?
+some people (especially drunk ones) are to stupid to even hit the toilet.

manlets would be forced to shit on the floor

>using "cleanliness" as an argument to defend pissing like a wussy
>not precision-pissing into the toilet like a properly civilized, yet non-emasculated man

Enjoy becoming the Moors' replacement of goats, Europeans.

what a cuck

See? this is the result of how your pee splashed out of the toilet.
I think Germans urinate with the logical method.

I'd rather be illogical than a cuck

If you have a small penis it's only logical to urinate like a girl.

>Sometimes my cock touches the toilet and I hate that. So I just stand.
So much this. I fucking hate it. You have no options for number two either.

goddamn, I fucking hate my countrymen for doing this

Switched to sit-pee years ago, never looked back.

and how does it looks with the sit down?

is it true that germans have their teeth removed once they turn 15 and have them replaced by prosthetics so they don't have to brush them ever again

kill it with fire

>never used a urinal
>always use cubicals
>pull my trousers and boxers down
>have to wipe my willy with toilet paper afterwards otherwise I'll get piss in my boxers
>sit down at home

I can piss without pulling my trousers down but can't do anything about the piss wiping. Shaking does fuck all.

Out beta me

>Germans are forbidden from wearing backwards ball caps.

well I mean my feet go in the clean spots, and since the sit is up, I bet is clean; also who the fuck would put a towell under the toilet? are you really that desperate to cultivate some nasty fungus?

>pissing like a wussy

I know it is hard to understand for poor people living in trees, but we actually always have 2 toilets. One for pissing and one for shitting.

just hold your penis while shitting like i do

>but can't do anything about the piss wiping
there's literally nothing wrong with whipping your willy nilly to get rid of that shitty humidity that would otherwise be absorbed by your boxers or foreskin (creating a smegma and pee soup)

only at home
sitting on public toilets is fucking disgusting, if i don't have any other option i cover the ring with a shitload of paper

>shitty humidity

Nah mate it's literally piss. If I didn't wipe I'd get a big piss stain

shake your dick lmao

I always piss standing up, so when I need to do that I just piss first, thenI sit to take a shit and hold my penis so it doesn't touch the toilet.

I also avoid using public toilets, but when I have to I also put a thick layer of paper on the seat so I can sit my ass on. I've always been afraid of contracting some nasty skin infection from public toilets though.

Doesn't work, there's always piss left

I have the same malfunction, it sucks m8.

I still piss standing though & just shake it like an epileptic at the urinal, with varying results.

Are you a "grower" btw? I've been wondering if this somehow causes the shaft to hold up ridiculous amounts of liquid; I'm literally 2x the size when erect.

It's disgusting to shake it. You get piss scattered all over. Monkey-tier hygiene, just don't. Best you can do is use the paper. I even remember my great-grandma telling me to always wipe my dickhole when I was a kid because shaking is disgusting and ungentleman-like, so I just kept her advice.

Yeah I am actually, I'm about 6 inch erect but fuck all normally.

literally me

whenever I sit it splashes

so I no sits

kek, I'm a grower to ( 3x for me, not because is too big, but because it shrinks the shit out) and the same thing happens to me I need to clean it with paper anytime I pee, I also preecum alot, but I guess that's because I'm uncut

I usually just ask for the guy next to me to shake mine while I shake his.

Alpha

their fucking faces

An usual day in Trannyzilia

>tfw you are in an empty toilet and have to wait for someone to come by and shake your willie dry

sitting piss
loser dog

I took the habit to sit to pee when I'm home because it splashes drops of pee when you do it standing up and stinks up the place.
Of course I don't bother when I'm out.

come on man, im TRYING to eat lunch here.