The earth is flat

The earth is flat

Prove me wrong without fake CGI NASA bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

lhup.edu/~dsimanek/febible.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

please explain how the tidally locked moon appears upside down in the dogshit americuck hemisphere

Watch a ship disappear over the horizon. Which part disappears first?

Here's the deal: there are two types of Flat Earthers: trolls, and literal Bible interpreters. Somewhat surprisingly, we usually encounter the latter on Sup Forums, and they post almost every day. They have the freedom to make shit up (lie) because truth and understanding are not their goals, and they end the arguments with "prove me wrong." This nefariously places the onus on you to spend your precious life's time to provide information already available that they haven't and won't consider. By disavowing any science or proofs put forward and continuing to make shit up, they "win" by eroding your patience. It is simply impossible to keep up with having to explain away the barrage of the violations of the most basic principles of geometry, math, science, and logic. They aren't interested in critical thinking or putting in the requisite effort to do the science. They regularly refuse to respond when they can't fabricate anything that would pass even their own red-faced test. They are blind to 3D visualization. They concentrate on believing what their leaders tell them, and will not allow any sense to mar their fractured perception of the universe. They believe they are right, and they want you to become as stupid as they. There is simply no arguing. Like trying to paint over mud, you just end up with a dirty brush.

>literal Bible interpreters
Isn't there a passage in the Bible that actually says the earth is round? "the circle of the earth" or something.

Trump said it was. That's all it takes for morons like you to believe something right?

>Prove me wrong without fake CGI NASA bullshit
Why waste my time?

Eratosthenes proved the earth was flat in 200 BC.
I think we should kill everyone that believes the earth is flat. Seriously. We don't need people this dumb in our society.

Gravity, simply put, if the earth were flat then as we approached the edge of the disk it would get harder to walk and we would risk "falling" back to the middle (gravity being centralized)

The thing is flat earth theorists are so fucking dumb that they deny the existence of gravity. Their minds have been fucked from the dunning-kruger effect.

lhup.edu/~dsimanek/febible.htm

Fuck flat earth theorists are scum of the earth. If I ever met one of you in real life I'd probably just punch you in the fucking jaw. Y'all don't even deserve to exist.

You got me to reply

1/10
that's about all I can do

Coriolis effect.

FE is only for edgy cretins.

So how did NASA get all those images before CGI? I mean its almost like they went to space and took pictures of a spherical earth with cameras.

but nothing blew up to for something? 2nd Law of Thermal Dynamics huuh

>nothing blew up to for something
holy shit grammar, batman
also, literally no scientist says that.

Flat Earth is a mental illness, but they're to stubborn to listen to facts. That's why we should fucking kill all of them.

too*

I've always wondered what flat Earthers claim happens when you get to the edge of the 'flat' earth. any FE want to explain?

It is bait. Anyone who doesnt believe, doesnt believe in airplanes or electrical power too

Not a flat earth Dr her but I can tell you what would.

As I said earlier as approached it gets harder to walk (like walking up a street hill that gets steeper every step) but as you hit the edge you would be on the side of the disk and then under it (something flat earthers never consider, that there's an underside to it) then it would just be like walking downhill till you pass center again

Knew it

interesting. I was hoping their answer would be you fall off the edge and die. but I suppose that having you flip over to the other side of the disc would be interesting too.

Let's assume that the earth really is flat. How do we know that the North Pole is the center?

If the earth is flat then whats on the other side? Also what stops all the water from going over the edges?

If the earth is flat explain mountains faggot

Thanks for the science

can you dig past 50km to prove that to me, or fly into space and open the latch of a cupola with your helmet off?

because you're a fag

Wait why is Finland on this map? If you believe the Earth is flat, you must also know about Finland being fake

but how would the heat at the equator work if the earth was flat.....

Explain yourself. Unless that is, you're part of the global conspiracy