You have 10 seconds to post in this thread or a centipede will crawl out of your pillow tonight

You have 10 seconds to post in this thread or a centipede will crawl out of your pillow tonight.

No

Fuck off

no

wdawfa

fag

help

OP is a faggot

whoo made it.

fug

Nope

aaaa

k

Sorry, I read it wrong. I thought you wanted people to post centipedes

fuck

I know it won't happen but holy shit

close one

Kek

cmon

Centipedes are neat

okay

fuq

ddfh

XD

SHIT

Centipedes? In my vagina?

LAWDD

Eww

GIANT TROPICAL CENTIPEDES SHARE THEIR TERRITORIES WITH TARANTULAS

HAIL GOD EMPEROR TRUMP.

gtfo centipede

go bother some towelheads

hurr durr im a new fag

Nigger

Cunt

fuck u

jko

ok

jeeeews

n

fuck

hgfhg

aaaaaaaa

no

Ahahhaha

H

biub

AAAAAAAAAAA

fuck you

fuck this shit

oyyy

k

oh shit

safe

damn son.

hahajnf

2: whoa

dick

rip kkk rat

i like centipedes

Ohshtnigr

Yo thats actual nasty

fsdfsfs

Sjdjrufbx

jsjsjsndndj

egg

no

fuk

rip

ok

gggl

succ

ill remember this forever

Fuck no

alright

Ok

Why

Saved

fuck you

Ok

FUCKING CAPTCHA FUCK

Fuk

damn

No

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

K

aaaaaaaaaaa

Waited more than 10 seconds. I live in a 100 year old house with no bedframe. My mattress is on the floor.

I see these fucking things all the time & that's when I'm awake. Who knows how many have crawled over me.

Ok

yo moma!

ass