Daily reminder that inferior minds ARE NOT boosted by drugs, unlike superior minds

Daily reminder that inferior minds ARE NOT boosted by drugs, unlike superior minds.

It's true. Only smart people are capable of using drugs responsibly. Idiots will ruin their lives with them by addiction

go to sleep bendryl cucumberpatch

True, also certain drugs are just not for certains people.

I guess you never heard of 'smart drugs' then

All minds are destroyed by drugs. Some minds just withstand their detrimental effects better. That said, I don't think a dumb person will become any dumber by smoking weed, nor do I believe a smart person will be any smarter by doing the same thing.

why no menth

You say it like all drugs are the same thing and do the same thing.
Anybody who even speaks in terms like this is without a doubt somebody who knows virtually nothing about pharmacology. Just about every popular form of drug has their pros and cons. People wouldn't use most of them if they were purely cons.

Yup

Okay, well tell me how that line of thinking works out for you when you're several years into a meth habit. I'm sure your dopamine receptors will be fine. I'm sure there's totally NO drawback to using benzos daily. It's not like they severely depress your CNS. I bet cocaine has nothing to do with cognitive deficiencies.
You're a real smart snowflake.

The reason we arent as lax about drugs as they are in europe is a racist reason. Stupid ppl fuck up on drugs, and they ruin it for smart people

Im a princeton graduate who happens to be a heroin addict. I lived a functional life on heroin, but im doing better now that im on methadone.

>inferior minds ARE NOT boosted by drugs, unlike superior minds.

It's basically proven that cocaine causes disruption in the nociceptive opiod peptide receptors. This causes serious problems for your brain when it comes to signaling pain, stress, and reward functioning. It doesn't matter how smart you are. Your brain chemistry is not invincible. Nociceptin/orphanin FQ can be disrupted from even a single use.

Shutup son. Benzos are prescription only because THEY WORK BETTER than cigarettes and DONT GIVE YOU LUNG CANCER.
Just because autists overdose on benzos doesnt mean that responsible smart ppl shouldnt be able to buy them otc.

fuk u boomboom commiewatch

Dude. Listen to me. You are full of shit.

Okay, just ignore everything I wrote because you don't have counter argument. Nice "superior mind"

Top kek. You do know that benzo withdrawal is life-threatening, right?

yeah true
yeah like giving your 10 year old adderall because you couldn't be fuck to discipline your child.

You should stop spreading disinformation. This is why drugs kill people, because they think they're invincible because of some superiority complex. Wait til you overdose, and see how superior your mind feels then.

lol benzos make you feel drunk as fuck. Anyone who takes that shit every day just to get by is pathetic. You may as well just be an alcoholic

You're actually not far off. Benzos and alcohol affect your GABA receptors in similar ways. People with severe alcoholism require massive doses of benzos to achieve sedation.

You mean like Alexander Shulgin, one of the most brilliant pharmacologists of the 20th century?

I know lol I have taken benzos several times. You just act like a retarded or go to sleep and forget what happed. It should only be given to those who would do some crazy or anhero otherwise. Possibly the most garbage drug I had every abused in my years of experimenting with drugs.

You're a fucking moron lol
My ex was addicted to the fucking things and I saw her fuck up her life first hand. Benzos are for neurotic soccer moms and stupid tumblr bitches who can't handle life

It's really not for recreational purposes at all. It's for people who's anxiety is so rampantly out of control that they wouldn't leave the house without it.

benzos are for when you want to chill

Yeah. And you know what would cure benzo wd? A 5 dollar box of xanax behind the counter at 711

how does your ex being a complete slag have anything to do with my anecdotal experiences?

see
they're supposed to be for people whose anxiety is so bad they literally can't handle life. but they're viciously addictive, which is why they're pushed so hard by big pharma. they fuck with your brain chemistry so badly though. people like my ex (who had BPD, anxiety, the whole shabang and took like 5 bars a day minimum) turn into walking zombies who'll have seizures if they stop

my anecdotal experience versus yours, of course. you're not wrong though, she was. nevertheless the ass was fat

Not if you continue to abuse it. You have to taper. I don't think the average person knows how to taper. That's something a licensed medical professional needs to monitor. The average person buying that shit OTC would not know what to do, and likely worsen their withdrawal or quickly relapse into abuse. That's why benzo addicts need regular EKG, and bloodwork, not to mention close monitoring because of the elevated seizure risks. Handing out Xanax like candy would be like giving rat poison to a toddler.

everyone is different. I used to snort roxis all the time and has done a lot of coke in the past two years. Never became addicted to either although I have seen many fall to the grips of addictions.

This is literally the most retarded idea I have ever heard.

>has done a lot of coke
>not addicted

That's the definition of addiction you fucking retard.

also my parents didn't divorce, I wasn't abused as a child, and grew up in a middle class white environment. You really can't go wrong in this situation. Most people with a lot of drug issues have suffered from things outside of their control.

Benzo withdrawal 8 months of torture not even Satan himself could orchestrate unless..

lel

I do not crave coke, my friend just brings it over and I do it but I don't call him for it or think about it. He leaves for months at a time and I never think about it. Also Sup Forums is a board for adults.

Okay, well you continue to use it, therefore you still have some degree of addiction, or you would not still be using it. You're ignoring all the obvious signs right in front of your face.

>anyone who does drugs is addicted to the drug
fuck yourself faggot lmao I am not going to teach you the difference between casual drug use and addiction

I don't want to be taught by an idiot. You're so hopelessly misinformed it hurts. Enjoy your severe cognitive deficiencies faggot.