Posting pictures of the person who ruined my life

Posting pictures of the person who ruined my life

you're a pussy ass bitch

thanks i know

Bumper

He's cute

You only fucking took pictures of her showing off her hairy armpits.

What the fuck is wrong with that little overworked smoke machine you call your head?

Person? Are you sure that thing is even human, OP?

if posting on Sup Forums is the best you can do to feel better your life was ruined long before you ever met them

is it you?

genuine question, what is their gender?

Disgusting

dude bro clearly you like some fur and that's ok. your a self hating fur guy and that's not ok

they are nonbinary as far as i know

Post her coochie!

Whaver it did to you, hopy you didn't smash...
Can't tell whether it's male or female.
Nipples look kinda fucked.
Really can't fucking tell the gender...

alright, but biological gender

Nonbinary? You spelled retarded wrong.

i wanted to smash but the most i ever got was head

i'm into that look. it's like a fetish i guess. though this person is clearly fucking ugly but you take what you can get.

no such this as biological gender. but their sex is female.

howd they ruin your life OP?

do they have a dick or no

Fair enough.

How did she fuck your life up?

Please, stop with the they/them/their.
In the PC world, you can say that stuff to avoid a rant. But here, keep it normal. Keep it natural. She/her.

Thank you.

no.
i never got to smash. i tried for 6 months.

She has OK tits.
I don't care about the rest so, as we say in the military, "at war, any hole is a trench".
Hence, I won't mind fucking her in any of her available holes (I prefer anus and vag, anyways)

uhh no thanks i'll stick with they just to make the point that sex is not gender.

ok but hows that ruining your life?

lol good luck with that. they gag with just the tip and everything else hurts with even just a finger.

you're doing it wrong

And that is why you said
"you take what you get"

Holy shit man, no wonder it stopped at a bj for you.

the fuck you pansy ass my last gf tried getting me thrown in prison for rape and i liveed in a small town at the time i had to fucking move to get a damn job and after 2 1/2 years of basically devoting my life to her

smash that ugly trap whore thing? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW like nigger ewwww

Whatever it is, why don't you go and beat it into a seizure if it ruined your life? I think my 11 year old could get the drop on it, and then knock its teeth down its throat. I'd fuck both of them afterwards, naturally. But still.