Which is an Irrelevant state that the US could do without? Who should be booted out of the union!

Which is an Irrelevant state that the US could do without? Who should be booted out of the union!

Kansas -- because middle

The entire Confederacy

New Jersey. Fuck them. The best thing to come from there is Bon Jovi. Seriously.... everything sucks about New Jersey.

going to alabama is like going back in time

Alaska, sell it to Canada for a few billion.

California, for sure. Of course, it's gonna fall into the ocean anyway, so everything will work out in the end...

get rid of florida

California. Fuck those faggots.

>Not a Chiefs fan

>Not being close to Russia

Agreed. Alabama is a huge ass hic town

as a delawarean, delaware can go

but.. THE INTERNET. you cant get rid of cali

Underrated

Get rid of both coasts.

Hawaii.

The Chiefs play in Missouri.

-A Chief's Fan

New York

>New Jersey. Fuck them.
No! We should keep Jersey to dump all our nuclear waste in. Its a win-win, mutations couldn't make the people any worse than they already are.

It really isn't underrated. But thanks for being a dumb ass.

>Not a Chiefs fan
Failed Geography a few dozen times, I see.

Hmmm you DO have a point there. You can't make the people in New Jersey any worse. Mutations might improve them.

Bon Jovi is dogshit, only thing Jersey ever gave the world that didn't suck was Springsteen.

/thread

Cuckifornia. Can't even manage to de-salinize enough water to keep them from a perpetual drought and wildfire conditions.

California

north and south dakota, nebraska, kansas and oklahoma. if those states completely vanished it would take everyone else like a month to even notice

I would really love to travel to US if the country wouldnt be such fucked up.

California

California. Fuck those niggers.

Every single fucking state without exception below the Bible Belt.

Rolling for state name

Yall idiots for saying California.

We wouldn't have Tupac if it wasn't for Cali, and all the beautiful babes.

good to see nobody thinks about georgia enough to hate it in this thread..

Just the Lower Peninsula of Michigan

Why would you come then?? Stay the fuck out

Every fucking state below the Bible Belt. Did I fucking stutter?

California is the 6th largest economy in the world. They'd do just fine on their own. The rest of the US needs their money and ports more than they need the US.

When's the last time you heard something about Wyoming? Ain't heard shit about it. Chuck it.

cali has absolutely zero to do with mah internetz. silicon valley can go anywhere.
Valid point, and dubs.

We should really get rid of Virginia. Why? Because all of our shit whole military people come from there. Lets get some real people to fight our wars. Not these inbred retards and their navy wives that only want benefits.

California

Fuck off yooper

great, so let them.

>state of superior
Hiya neighbor.

>tupac

Why would we miss his work?

>beautiful babes
>California

Choose one

>All of these faggots saying California
I'm sure giving up most your West Coast which is the door to trade to Asia is a good idea.

Fuck you Troll

Whats up Wisco

New Hampshire..
what the fuck do they contribute?

#Worth it. Give it to Oregon. They need all the help they can get.

California because of feminist cunts and aids in the air

i meant individually, none the less, lets hear your state babe.

Huntsville put man on the moon and is the most targeted city by foreign espionage on planet Earth, not like you give a shit, you just have prejudice. The best one to get rid of would be California obviously.

sudo apt-get --purge remove California

All of New England. Especially Massachusetts/Vermont.

echo You are a faggot, nobody thinks you're smart.

west virginia
dont think anyone lives there anymore

has anyone ever lived there?

>ctrl+f
>no pennsylvania
Good, we're the best.

(((California)))

>ctrl f
>Florida
>1 result
:(

My mom says I'm smart, and other people in my family

all of it.

North Dakota. Everything South dakota has, except everything south dakota has.

If Cali got nuked or a giant earthquake destroyed that shithole the world would be much better off

California. Don't tell them that though. They all think they're the most important thing around

Alabama is a state, not a town you fuckin double nigger

and Sprigstein sucks donkey dicks faggot

Yeah, kick out the most educated state (Massachusetts) with a bunch of Ivy League schools. That'll do America good.

That's just untrue. Like flat out. The Sixth Largest economy in the world is the UK.

The us being fucked up is a meme. Its fucking incredible. Just dont come on a day antifa throws a tantrum

Fuck the U.K. Their basketball teams sucks ass

But them edurcated meanies said i wunt good nuff for their harrvurd

Florida

Between criminals that fled to the swamps and Cuban's that escaped there, it's just a shithole.

Illinois. Everyone from Chicago is an asshole and the rest of their metro areas are ridden with crime.

The one exception is Texas, and if there wasn't Arizona and New Mexico as a buffer, the matter/anti-matter reaction would annihilate all life on Earth.

>Wyoming? Ain't heard shit about it.
Wyoming is one of the most beautiful states in the country, and it is home to Yellowstone, which was the first ever US National Park, established in the 1870s. Wyoming is the 10th largest state and the least populous. Now you are a little less ignorant.

Nah we need it for oil also its close to the ruskys

Nice meme, our taxes pay for you welfare flyover.

Huntsville's okay, but Birmingham and Montgomery are shitholes. I like Mobile, though, and used to go to Gulf Shores every year.

Hes from NYC.

NEW JERSEY

As another Delawarean, I agree. Probably about as relevant as Wyoming or the Dakotas.

Learn to spell the Boss' name, fag.

Rich yuppies.

What, and let them win the long game?

Ew, the city is meh and the surrounding area is boring af.

Springsteen sucks. The only thing that New Jersey has produced that isn't a total disappointment are The Misfits.

>Boss' name: fag.

Birmingham is no fun for anybody, that much is true.

For your own good don't come, everyone here is more autistic that Sup Forums

Yay, nobody hates my state yet!

Also, Canada can assimilate North Dakota for all I care.

North Dakota for sure.

Springsteen got more pussy in a week then you will your entire life, you sad fuck. Your mom was thinking of him every time your dad's shriveled cock was in her.

you are forgetting about beetlejuice

have fun sucking dick for saudi oil, you libtard niggers

Hello neighbors! MN here.

Tupac isn't dead, he's in New Zealand. Also I enjoy Kendrick Lamar, hot babes, great beaches, and lets not forget the gangs. Who knows where we would be without them.

You know where Belle Plaine is

This

Get rid of Texas and there goes the United States as we know it.