What to do when piss drunk at home by yourself...

What to do when piss drunk at home by yourself? Recently dumped my gf after plotting the whole thing and I feel like complete shit.

>Also, feels thread

Usually just watch youtube or netflix.

I guess. I can't think of anything else to do.

Considering driving a couple of blocks down to the local bar. I feel like being social but I don't feel like paying 10 bucks for a drink I just prepared at home. The bottle of whiskey alone cost me that much.

No idea where this thumbnail came from

Gf of two and a half uears left me yesterday. Been drunk ever since

I'm getting smashed while replaying Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond over and over again. Just discovered this song today. Such a nice vibe. Was gonna play some Overwatch or some shit but fuck it.

I was just passing 2 years with mine. What's your story Sup Forumsrother?

She struggles to stay in love with me. Told me she sees me as a friend now. Shes going to a party tonight. The thoughts that she might hook up with a guy literally make me sick to my stomach. Its a lot to handle. And here I am drunk alone

I don't know if it's because I'm getting over my sadness, but does anyone else have the issue where they really want to cry but they can't seem to do it?

I feel like I've romanticized and have come so dependant on my break-downs that when I don't have them, I feel like something is wrong.

She slept with the one guy she told me she had 0 interest in. I believed her. She lied to my face about it and I had to find out on my own. The breakup that I planned afterward literally crushed her but I feel no regret for what I did to her. The only thing I miss is my selfish want for that connection with another person. The type that you develop over years. The type that doesn't come around with any woman that steps into your life.

I feel this way. I can't get myself to feel anything or let my emotions out unless I'm piss drunk. I feel like an asshole and it brings me down knowing I could do something so cruel to the person I supposedly loved enough to marry because I lack empathy.

Dumping girlfriend seems like a good idea.

Doesn't change the fact that I let go of a huge part of my life. It's a complete change in my day to day thoughts/activities/schedule. I know it's the change I wanted but I feel like an ass for doing it and for the way it affected her.

I usually end up on Overwatch and b. Though really all I want to do is drown my sorrows, got no alcohol and it's like...4am. So I'm here with you guys chatting about it instead.
Also in the boat of partners being shitty. No idea what to do really. I'm antisocial as fuck.

Stick to it. Man up and see the breakup through . Your future self will thank you for doing it

I know it'll happen. Like I said, I'm pretty numb when it comes to shit like this. It just happened pretty recently and I'm pretty shell-shocked at the extreme change. I just need to pass the time but I can't find anything to do atm to kill time.