This American town had no open public parks, so they all had to watch fireworks from a Walmart parking lot

This American town had no open public parks, so they all had to watch fireworks from a Walmart parking lot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=db5f-A-vSyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dog bless

I could be a dick to muricans about not having enough greenspace but i kinda feel bad for them
That's why I'm going to be a dick about something else.

That's actually quite sad.

:(

>they don't go to walmart for get togethers

do you even spend time with your community

>not watching from a boat

Well obviously we do have public parks they're called parking lots

Anyway, parks are usually the ones that do the fireworks but they get incredibly crowded so people usually drive to a parking lot and/or have dinner at a nearby restaurant to see them

I was jogging at night last independence day and came across a neighborhood setting some fireworks off at a random intersection of tiny side streets. Was pretty comfy desu since it wasn't very crowded.

This is what most Americans do.

Meanwhile in Finland.
youtube.com/watch?v=db5f-A-vSyw

But she bleached her hair, which means she's attractive

How do they not have a park? America has endless space.

We have parks. Sometimes stores will do fireworks in the parking lot though. If you're already there why not enjoy it for a minute or two?

the walmart may sponsor the show as well. paying for fireworks. holding it at their store could allow them to advertise, sell snacks, and potentially allow some of their working employees to enjoy.

>supermarkets in Europe don't hold wrestling matches for shoppers to watch in person or set off fireworks on holidays in the parking lot

Is Europe even first world?

You idiots.

We have parks in every town.
The owners of those fireworks decided to let them off there for reasons I don't know.

Tards

why is there no garbage in that river

A lot of that endless space is off limits for one reason or another.

It's a lake

They dye the river green for St. Paddy's day though

That firework looks like the Bogdanoff

I hope they remembered to charge those people.

I will never understand Americans.

I know

You need not understand, my son, simply obey.