So I just asked my girlfriend if I can piss in her ass. It took her a good minute to realise I was being serious...

So I just asked my girlfriend if I can piss in her ass. It took her a good minute to realise I was being serious. She is apparantly utterly disgusted with me, but will let me do it once if I want to do it that badly, which I told her I did.

What's the weirdest shit you've got your girlfriend to agree to even though she didn't want to do it?

have sex

>asked gf for anal our first time having sex
>she agrees, wants to try it
>spit on cock, insert
>can tell it hurst
>doesn't say anything the entire time
>blow my load in her ass
>cuddle time
>she doesn't look at me, just buries her face in the pillow

Weird shit.

/thread

gave my ex $20 to piss on her face, just because I felt like it.

Tell your girlfriend to stop kink shaming, and that she can say yes or no without making you feel like a sperg.

>Got girlfriend to cosplay as pic related
>Praised chaos gods during sex
MAXIMUM HERESY

Nothing because I respect my girlfriend and myself.

lol women are fragile and stupid. Plus you're a moron for not checking on her when she went silent but that's a rookie mistake we've all made. First time I fucked an ex in the ass it wasn't going in for a good thirty minutes. I got mad she gave me the ok to force it. Once you get it popped in you go like a champ. So I did. Five glorious minutes later she's on the toilet pushing out cum and blood. She freaks. I laugh. She freaks more. I say it's just a small tear in your ass shut up. I slept on the couch for the first half the night and got in trouble again when she said "ugh my stomach hurts. Probably cause you packed my shit" First time I fingered her I gave her the shocker and she was naive enough to tell me I had a finger in her ass, as if by mistake. None of this is even close to my worst but all I feel like sharing.

toss my salad
not that wierd but always seemed super degrading and she was annoying me that week

Lucky lady

>Nothing because I respect my girlfriend and myself.
Tell me you are joking

same ex I made anally bleed sucked my cock on my parent's couch while they were in the house for some game currency on some stupid game she played. It was like $15 of real money but she needed to learn a valuable lesson. In my house you either work or pay for your shit with sucking my cock. She preferred to work it off with her ass, cunt, and mouth.

That's why she stays with you. The other 3 guys she uses to explore sexual boundaries don't show her that kind of restraint, and that's why you're the loser sucking their cum out of her twat.

Seriously, girls like a guy who isn't afraid to push her boundaries.

Does it surprise you that some of us are real men with nice chicks?

for sure. They all love a thick cock in their virgin ass. I felt bad for two minutes then I realized she faked two pregnancies so I wouldn't break up with her and lied about a lot of other shit. You get treated how you treat others plus she liked to get beat and choked during sex so having her ass reamed out wasn't the end of the world.

so how often did you suck your daddy's cock?

Maybe whores that you date.

>Does it surprise you that some of us are real men with nice chicks?
Yes. yes it would

I'm guessing the majority, possibly the sum, of your sexual experience thus far has been online.

>real men
Not fucking due to some misplaced sense of shame is what makes a real man these days? fucking hell.

>nice chicks
No woman that is that controlling or uptight about sex is nice.

Pissing in someone's ass isn't fucking pal.

I bet you thought that was clever. I said "my house" She sucked me at my parents because that was where we were and what I wanted. Maybe one day you'll graduate past that slimy fleshlight you keep by your bed.

Damn, I only date sluts that are willing to do pretty much anything so I've never had to really force it. Only thing I've not been able to convince a girl to do is beastiality :(

Did help two different girls have their first orgasm via anal since they'd never had it done right before me.

Had an ex that I convinced to shit in my mouth. She left me a few days after...

>Only thing I've not been able to convince a girl to do is beastiality :(
Its easier than you think. Find a girl that grew up with a male dog.

I gave a clown a hot fudge enema once, it tasted funny afterwards.

Its not your place to tell what two consenting adults can or cannot do. Its their fuck life, get your own.

And I'm not your pal, buddy.

share 1st orgasm with anal, oh wise user
got a chick who never came, shes 27 yo