Celeb Thread: Memories of Puberty edition!

Celeb Thread: Memories of Puberty edition!

Karen

Did KStew fuck your waifu? Call the KStew hotline to find out.

Fuck I'd let her peg me so hard

I like Kristen Stewart more now that I know she eats pussy

Doubtful, avril doesnt need KStew

I need her legs.

ffs most you fags haven't even gotten through puberty yet how are you going to remember it?

Model pussy

I remember she fucked some underage dancer lol

post some from when she was in selfie pls and thanks

fucking leg service all over that show

lol

Everyone needs a pretty Scottish waifu. Pic related is mine

M-My mistress Victoria Justice, very be exalted above women, has l-left me in such a state of ill repute among men I-I f-fear, finding a-a batch of them together, they will, for the b-better of their observance, thrash m-me w-without to l-law r-regard...

I would imagine every musician you can think of, women and men, will have fucked an underage groupie or something.

Difference between 17 and like 13 tho

ELI5......what the fuck is this stuttering bullshit?

Holy shit, how old are you guys. Came here expecting to see Kelly from save by the Bell

This is her casting couch whore expression I think

Autism.

JBiebz?

Definitely, no one is advocating going full Watkins (i hope), but id be surprised if people like Bieber or 1D or Britney havent had their share of 15-16-17 year old groupies.

primo gillian for real

Good summary. Succinct

dove posting WHEN

Look how short that skirt is

I-I s-so s-sorry g-good s-sir a-about y-your p-position i-in h-hope; p-please d-do n-not l-let that t-take y-you i-into s-stealing m-my m-mistress a-away f-from y-y-your throne o-of bladelessnesses...

Id be surprised if not. Pretty much any of those singers / bands (eg Bieber, 1D, 5SoS, etc) will have done it.

Bieber is depraved though. Rumor is he makes girls fuck his friends before he fucks them.

Why would Britney fuck a 15 year old?

shame Selfie didn't last, it really had some quality wank material def

For fucks sake man....kys

Yeah, if anyone is going to get in trouble for it it will be him. I get the feeling he doesnt give a fuck and thinks hes untouchable.

I enjoy wanking over this Scottish girl in anything

Meanwhile in the changing room Kendall is admiring her own ass...

Imagine what his tour bus has seen

Probably not now, im thinking more when she was younger herself.

true

as long as you keep going, you got my attention especially with them legs

A lot of 15 year old pussy getting rekt, i suspect

Does it cost extra to rail her?

Personally speaking i like to give the shoes a good sniff after a woman has been walking in them all day. I prefer pumps or high heels but trainers have their own attraction too.

I'd sniff Victorias high heels while she watches. A look of disgust on her face only adding to the appeal.

'Your disgusting' she says. I am kneeling and breathing in the aroma of her shoes. She stands over me, raises one leg, puts her foot on my forehead and pushes me on to my back. I climax and she walks away her utter disregard for me only adding to the pleasure.

Prime wank material.

I-I'm s-so s-sorry f-for o-offending y-you good sir... kys s-still h-hasn't f-found the r-reason o-other through another, e-especially b-beautiful in form, beauty, f-fame and wealth, t-to adjust h-his f-future...

Pumped and dumped back to their moms

IIRC there was a rumour that Bieber and his crew fucked the moms as well sometimes.

Oh man... at the same time?

Not in a 3some sense i dont think.

keep on going...

Imagine the drive home the morning after haha

My princess' time is p-precious a-as m-mine is timeless g-good sir... I-I know any f-feature o-of her g-good beauty, whether be f-for word, tale, told or f-fart can only b-be weighed from what we get to wh-what we lose...

I see you there bro.

Mine is JoJo

Holy shit, Sue got tits

that chin could do some serious damage to Sephiroth

gross wtf

Yeah, that would be very awkward.

Would love to be a fly on the wall of Biebers tour bus

And talking about groupies reminds me that Avril Lavigne famously complained about getting lesbian groupies all the time

Have any more police Karen?

Think she gave in?

Probably. Theres rumours that shes a dyke anyway. Even ignoring pic related.

Definition of "Asking for it."

Are they huge or just being massively pushed up?

Is that the guy that was in that one die antwoord video? I think it was for the ninja song

All this groupie talk is pretty hot tbh

those legs ffs

cutie

Yeah it is. I bet even people like Adele get groupies lol

Nah, that's the tiny scottish broad with sweet muay thai.

>tfw ywn jizz all over that blue dress.

shes that type of girl made for facials

Why do you try to emulate stuttering in your posts? Fucking go in your damn corner and shove that dildo up your ass for being a stupid shit-head. If I see more of this stuttering shit, you're going to get gagged. Understood?

I bet she rubs them in pretty girls' faces. Figuratively

Who dis? plzx

Wonder how many cherries Bieber has