You just woke up 10 years ago in the body you had back then, but with all the memories and experience from today...

You just woke up 10 years ago in the body you had back then, but with all the memories and experience from today. What would you do differently, Sup Forums?

Pic unrelated.

Exactly 10 years ago I was waiting out the last year of my military contract in fucking Tucson.

I would just shoot myself if I woke up back there.

I'd be 11...
Stop being such a little bitch, do something worthwile, like work out, and lure some snotbrain girl from my school into sex so i diddent have wizard as a future career choise.

I'd be back in high school.

>give 0 fucks about studying since I know that shit already
>use experience with women to fuck jbs
>suggest parents to invest in tech companies i know will be successful

Shit would be so cash.

I like this thread,
10 years ago i would be in the 5th grade, with my favorite teacher. My favorite house I ever lived in, before the economy crashed and everything went to shit. Honestly I wouldn't to do much different, that was my favorite time in life. Young and careless with absolutely nothing to worry about, great friends, great adventures. Now I'm here (pic related)

I'd be 14. Stop cutting myself and seek mental help, probably should have been committed. Go to more concerts and do more drugs.

I'd stay away from drugs, lose weight, and work harder in college.

more info
> Moved 8 times from grade 1 to 12
> never kept in touch with any of the friends i made
>only had one good friend that i still have

I'd probably break down and cry because I'd be stuck reliving some of the worst years of my life.

Oh I know, I'd cut my nasty greasy ass hair.

A few years back i had the chance to have sex with a minor, while i was a minor too, but i pussed out.
I'd want to change that.

Kill my 'family' and myself

sage

10 years ago... fuuuuuuuuck. I'd be 9. I'd have.... I'd have been in 2nd grade. I remember my second grade teacher let the kids get away with god damn anything. so that'd be kind of fun.
I'd probobly start writing and drawing. maybe I'd finally get somewhere with it. psh, probobly not though, and I'd get found out when I started drawing tits and writing lewds again.
I don't think there's anything in the world that would make my chances with women any better, sadly. a thousand years experience would leave me back where I fuckin started.
You know, all things considered, right now I'm practically issueing a self destruct on my fukin life, being 9 would only make things worse, and make the explosion look less cool.

>sage without sage
Well done, user. Here's a bump.

Invest heavily in Bitcoin. Sell at $950

I was 14 and fucking up in school and a year into smoking weed. Had a pretty Asian gf that I dated for eight months and was a complete ass to. At seventeen I had been arrested several times and now I cant get a job anywhere. Id go back to that school and try to learn knowing fucked up my life is now and I would try to encourage people to stay away from dumb asses and do better. Id treat my gf with the respect she deserved. She was the only girl I dated that had any kind of sense. She graduated with a four year degree from college like two years ago and now she's happily taken. I wouldn't go to college but I'd learn enough in hs to be successful

I'd be 5...

I'd call myself a faggot and kick my dad in the nads for talking shit about my mom.

>> Moved 8 times from grade 1 to 12
>> never kept in touch with any of the friends i made
>>only had one good friend that i still have
Shit, that happened to me in reverse. Everyone I was freinds with moved. Part of me likes to think they hated me secretley and life isn't a series of random fuck ups, but I know we were cool. Now, I'm growing desperate to leave. go. ANYWHERE. Get the fuck out of this place I've memorised so damn well I know how many steps are between home and work.

oh man that sucks too, possibly even worse. I've stayed in the same general location but i've been all over it.

Oh wait, shit there was a girl who was hittin on me in highschool, I'd see if that could go anywhere. I think she was just fuckin with me but screw it, better than slowly debating suicide night after night.

same house, same city, starting to hate everyone, startin to hate myself because of that. By same location, do you mean like, country , continent or state?

fuck, honestly that sounds like hell. within 100 miles, same state.

I'd be 15. I'd probably tell myself to quit swimming and do what I really enjoyed, cross country.

I would tell myself to stop trying to fit in so much and to not worry about it all. I wouldn't be able to maintain a girlfriend regardless of what I did. I'm awkward as fuck.

I'd tell myself what friends I should've tried to make as they're the more based ones and not cliquey or something I'm not at all.

Try harder in school to build a better focus and work ethic. I'm a product development engineer now so it all came out okay.

I came from a fortunate position in life. If I was born below middle class then I'd be fucked.

starting to really hate it here and thinking about just leaving. anywhere would be better

KILL YOURSELF TONIGHT

hear ya. I mean maybe I'm bein dramatic, and an edgelord an shit, I get that alot, but fuck me I'm bored of everything.

Nah, i totally feel you. I fucking hate being bored and if i wasnt working full time and going to school full time i would have blown my brains out years ago. i fucking hate this town

Shit if I couldn't write, if I didn't think that I could leave, fuck, if I spent more time with the people here I'd have turned my fantasies of slitting my throat in the middle of class a reality. traumatize some fuckers.

What do you write about user.

pick the winners in all the playoff/superbowls and become mega rich and open a pleasure palace

Lewds, romance, fapfics, sci fi, horror... fuck it's all just an outlet for sex and violence you know?

nah I'm okay edgelord. I'd also tell myself to not be bitter at everyone and cynical of everything. There's a difference between being cynical and critical. In order to be optimistic, you have to work for it.

Learn how to recognize depression and how to push through it. It slowly crept up on me over the years so I never noticed it until my life was falling apart. Know when you're emotionally numb. Attempt to have empathy sometimes.

i know all too well

>EDGE

Nice though. writing is a talent

Same soon to be wizard, same

heh, told ya. edgelord. Get it all the time.
I embrace it, it sums me up well.

whatever you gotta do mang. I'm off to work, do great things user.

and check my trips pls.

you too, user

I'd use the opportunity to get sick gains and beat a burglar who broke in to my house and kicked me in the head to fucking death with my bare hands amidst the anal raping.

checked for real this time

Bumpity.

fuck even more whores

Enjoy your ban

I'd wear a condom and wouldnt trust her when she says "I have birth control"