Anyone like to use panties when they fap?

Anyone like to use panties when they fap?

Yup. Got a pair of my buddies sisters booty shorts and a few of my friends thongs. Wear them sometimes when I fap explode everywhere

my moms or my sisters sometimes

No; I prefer using my hand.

Fuck yes almost on a daily my cousins dirty panties and sometimes her clean ones!!

In highschool my best friend would sleep til noon and his mom would go to work around 7. I would go in her room grab a few pairs and fap in her bed all summer

I have a pair of one of my best friends. Red Victoria Secret thong wrap that around my dick and fap all day

Love it

Lifted a pair out of my upstairs neighbors laundry. She's a total butterface but they make me cum fuckin everywhere

I have a few of my friends they feel so good against my dick when stroking

Post pics of owners of said panties, you dirty fappers. I double-dog dare you!

For those of you who get off to this, can you please explain the thrill?

Have hot friend. Grab pair of panties. Wrap dick. Fap. Fabric feels amazing

Hmm

Try it, you'll like it.

I sorta don't believe you don't get it. Girl's pussy inside panties all day, soaking through them, and you don't wanna just smear that shit all over your entire body?!

That is not a pic. You fail! Nobody told you the coursework at Panty University would be this demanding, did they?

Is there any other to get off?

Kik group of pantyjerking?

No, no...you got me wrong. I wanted to know if people got off on the smell, or the stains, or both? I've smelled rank panties before, and that can be nice. Sometimes, see a hot girl with shitstains on her sexy drawers makes me chub up. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I feel at home here.

I sorta don't believe you don't get it. Girl's pussy inside panties all day, soaking through them, and you don't wanna just smear that shit all over your entire body?!

(hey, me again. This is my first post! Please shame me on this momentous occasion)

Shame on you! Now redeem yourself by jerking it all over a hot girl's panties and posting pics.

Ah I see - yeah, it's the smell for me, but I also love the idea that this little tiny piece of fabric was rubbing against the chick's pussy and asshole all day long. Like, the only thing I would like to be doing, all. day. long.

If I could aquaman-style shapeshift into panties - god, best day ever.

So wait, do any of you wear them or just on your dick?

Pass. Here is a picture of something relevant for our gentlemanly discourse instead.

For me, they gotta be clean, but yeah basically the combination of the fabric, and the knowledge that they spend their life covering a girls naughty bits gets me going.

I wear them and pretend to be a girl.

Ok, I was just curious
Thats hot btw