Is he banging her right now or is she just pissing all over his face? Can his little dick still even get hard?

Is he banging her right now or is she just pissing all over his face? Can his little dick still even get hard?

Why are you thinking about dudes' dicks? :O

Maybe he's getting a piece of what he really wants.

Hail to the chief daddy

How old was she when he first started giving her the ol dickaroo?

Take it daddy

48 hours

wouldn't blame him

for what?

>How old was she?

He's seventy years old. He ain't fucking a damned thing.

so he's just taking a golden shower to the face?

She went back to NYC, doesn't want much to do with him.

The God Emperor is 9 inches btfo

You're very wrong about this. A whole country's about to get the most epic fucking in history.

in an interview with one of his ex wives she said he had a 9 inch dick

he takes 9 inch dicks in the ass is what she meant to say

9 cm, she said. She was from some unpronounceable ex-Soviet block nation.

I'd drink her piss.

Is that Caitlyn Jenner?

ADDY IN IMAGE!!
Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

Now Playing: JOHN CARPENTER'S THE THING

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows... just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average vanilla stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!

he really has a thing for getting fucked by soviets

I'm ashamed to admit that this is the first time I've seen this pic uncensored.

And I have to say, her tits are a fucking disaster.

Pic related.

Younger than that...

Just thinking aloud. Since Trump is president I would bet that any posting of him and his family and their names will be reviewed by some form of LEA

>Just thinking aloud.
implying this site isn't automatically monitored with Sup Forums being attached

>Slavic surgery

I'm sorry, I thought we still had a fucking first amendment?