How do i enjoy life

how do i enjoy life

get rid of all your unnecessary material possessions

you dont. life being enjoyable is a big lie you are told from birth.

everybody you see who seems to be enjoying life is faking it.

try LSD

its pretty much like a do over switch except you get to keep all your gear and history from the previous quest

I've done DMT a couple of times and I'm still shit. I haven't tried Ayahuasca yet because I want to be in a "good" mental state before trying it. How is LSD different?

by giving up your desire for it, srs

Do you have food?
Do you have a roof?
Do you have a computer?

your life is 100% better than 99% of the world

be rich and attractive

no other options

Today I drove up to a notorious suicide spot in my city.
I walked up and down the entire cliff like five times, paying special attention to the notes and the flowers and the signs advising that I'm loved and the CCTV and the emergency phones. I felt profound sadness, but it was the only thing I've felt in weeks.
I'm gonna throw myself from those cliffs after my sister gives birth. I don't want them naming a baby after me. I don't want my legacy to live on. I want people to forget me. I want to wash away like the waves under that cliff.

I've written a will, a note and set funds aside for funeral arrangements. I don't have anyone to talk to about this but it's too big to keep inside. Under the veil of anonymity this feels nice.

record it and do a flip pls

Is there any way to steam from a phone other than Facebook live?

I'll post it here. It'll be ultimate kino.

leave Sup Forums

No one cares you faggot.

>your life is 100% better than 99% of the world
fool

i wish i would get to play baseball once in my life
seems like a nice sport

how is he wrong? if you have a computer and food your life is better than billions of people

I had bad trips on mushrooms where I lost my mind and thought my friends were trying to kill my dog and got all existential
Is it actually true you are more in control on LSD? or are hallucinogens not for me. I was fine on MDMA and Meth

"Better" by what means, exactly? Living itself isn't even good. How can you say such things if life has no positive value?

Money helps.

lack of struggle = higher quality of life

when your needs are met you getting mopey of the meaning of life is your prerogative

try out meditation and read up on buddhism. it gives a few insights, especially about the realization of how much time per day you spend on thinking without realizing it, and how that thinking is in no way what defines you. it'll help you to be immersed in the present moment, which is the only time there is, and it'll help you see the ego for what it is, a futile, energy-consuming clutching for safety. shit ain't easy though

if you're not a starving child in africa with malaria, dysentery and aids you can not be depressed, it is just impossible.

be at peace with yourself.

If you can't, then you will never be happy.

Watch good movies, read good books, listen to good music, go to art exposition and museum, do some sport, go out as much as possible, travel as much as possible, learn new skills as much as possible, take care of your body and mind...

no ckue

i masturbate daily with feelings like that, feels superhuman my man and I suggest you do the same. Never disconnect yourself from your suicidal thoughts but keep them in your butt pocket. That way you can always feel invincible when you think that even if everything goes fucked up you can stop living any time you want

DONT PLAY BASEBALL IN ARMY BOOTS FOR ONE

SHIA IS SUCH A CHARACTER

It's an incredibly positive experience that decimates your ego and allows you to truly self-evaluate yourself. I don't even mean this is a dudelmao way, seriously I don't even smoke weed or do any of that shit today, I will probably never do LSD again, but it remains one of the single most important events in my entire life and lead directly to me developing skills and getting a job in the television and film industry. It will basically make you realize what you think your purpose is and bring you to a rational conclusion about how to get there and what you need to sacrifice. And it is NOT a fucking placebo effect, it sounds cliche but it's literally like someone is talking to you from beyond and all these abstract concepts like fear, anxiety and depression become tangible and you can just examine them and work them out of your life. I saved myself from 3 possibly 7 fucking years of University doing it.

dumb frogposter

1st of the four noble truths.

>Life is suffering

but everywhere I go people are happy

kill yourself, mindless consumer drone

>Dude gonna off myself after my sister has a baby. That won't ruin anybody's life but mine, right?

Do things you like and don't do things you don't like. Also, seek help.

thats a good decision because when a genetic failure wipes himself off, the family and relatives still have the sister who continues bloodline. If he were the only child the suicide would be more cruel

No it's fucking selfish as hell. What a way to ruin a happy moment for the rest of the family.

if the pretty much only thing i like is sleeping and being non-conscious, isn't the best decision just to off yourself

I didn't say it wouldn't upset others, but the timing is inconvenient for me now.

Hell, I was gonna kill myself last year but my cousin beat me to it and I felt two in rapid succession was a bit much.

2nd noble truth

>Suffering is caused by desire

The happier you are, the greater your capacity for suffering when that temporary happiness is taken away. Or suffering caused by the fear that your happiness may not last. Either way; suffering (or perhaps a lot of really enlightened people who are happy without desire)

>Implying I was suggesting I was gonna kill myself literally that day.

It will ruin people's lives anyway. At least do the decent thing and fake it like an accident.

Any suggestions?

go into the wilde

fkoff

this desu
if i ever off myself it'll be in a "road accident"

1) Get a job that you enjoy, or at least don't hate
2) Have hobbies that you obsess over and can't wait to do. Preferably involving exercise (read: playing sports)
3) Eat simply but well. Lots of vegetables. No fast food, ever.
4) Keep pushing your taste in art, music, film. Don't just re-watch/listen, always look for new artists to discover (you're already on Sup Forums so thats a start)
5) Lose your virginity. Sex is not a big deal, but it is when you're a virgin.
6) Live simply. Buying things makes you happy, but it is fleeting. Buy only what you need or really really want.
7) Don't get too into anything. Life is all about balance.

Also, go on walks. I know it sounds stupid. But it's a form of meditation. Many a problem in my life has been figured out by taking myself away from my computer for a few hours and really thinking it through.