Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s16y6bTbc2B5
vocaroo.com/i/s1yueJS6rVP9
steamcommunity.com/id/subjectivef
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How do you know he's in Philly?
because I fucking say so, all the time, I love this place

I don't have kik

that actually makes alot of sense but I like a lot of the previous me. He's pretty good at some stuff

these messages are more mixed than your average shitty table wine

i see?

also fuck i broke my pick holder.

Jeff my face is breaking jeff

I should start going to the gym again... starting to put on weight and I don't like it too much

Subs, I'm an advocate for the bad idea, but I can respect when somebody makes a sound decision. I'm not Satan, just an observer, and sometimes a bad influence.

Just smoke weed.

being a terrible influence is kind of just par for the course aroubnd here

I need to go to bed. in fact I'm going to go to bed. now.

I don't think that's going to make me shed the weight. Also I don't have a pen, so I can't smoke where I rent

The new self doesn't erase the old self. It should build on the old, replacing what you do not like with what makes you happy. It strengthens, not obsoletes. But you must take the steps to break those parts you hate. And sometimes it takes bigger steps than others to start that change.

Fuck, there goes my primary audience.

Good night dude. You should make a few pieces of toast and set out some ibuprofein and a glass of water before you K.O.

Leave a note.

Hungover me,

You're welcome.

-Drunk me

Metabolism increase, mofo. But yeah, you'll have to do SOME exercise.

oh whoops I meant to link that to someone else.
a guitar pick holder? how long you been playing?

a little bit more

that's my favourite method too. except I look at tinder once a year

I made pretty good egg sandwiches
I cant ship them to him tho

vocaroo.com/i/s16y6bTbc2B5

The most I'm doing right now is walking to work most every day. I seriously need to get back into the workout I had going, and figure something out with regards to my eating habits.

Why haven't you and Iaw smashed bananas together yet?

>/////////////////////////////////////////

Skype then? Anything to talk to you

o ok. yeh. i started last year, but i dont really feel like im advancing cause i still cant do a barre chord

Why are you not living with him and cooking his meals and worshiping his wiener?

Lol but srsly you cook?

This was hilarious.

I've sat at a solid 185 for about three years now. I eat pretty much whatever I want because I smoke more or less daily, I run after work or class, no more than a couple miles and I do a standard 40 push ups, 40 lunges with 15 pound weight, and 200 jumping jacks. I do light lifting at the gym twice a week or so.

I know everybody's body is different, but it works for me. I can't really give work out advice because I'm a relatively sedentary person, but it keeps me in shape. Try it. It's not too strenuous either.

well im drunk as fuck right now so iojasn qwq

>a couple miles
>not too strenuous

overwatch, replies will be slow

yeah I am a great cook actually.
I can taste it beforehand by mixing smell memory.

goodnight

we're making plans. probably this summer

at least two more ticks

what kind of guitar do you play?

And we have another one!

Lol a two mile jog/run really isn't all that much. Around the half way point the "Runners high," kicks in for me and lets me just book it home.

If cardio isn't for you, take a jog around the block. Anything to get your heart rate up.

Okay I will literally post my dick if you post some way to contact you because I want to talk to you that badly

vocaroo.com/i/s1yueJS6rVP9

dude fuck off you thirsty faggot

>suggesting posting dick pics is special in a thread purposed for posting drawn dicks

I've been put back into a sedentary lifestyle (office work) after having been on my feet for 9 hours a day, 6 days a week. I would also go to the gym 3 times a week to do the 5x5 stronglifts workout.
I was 145 back then, I haven't weighed myself now, but I know that I didn't have the gut I do right now... just looking at some of the post-workout pics make me angry that I've not found a gym yet

negro u kno im off that vodka like yestyerdays bread
how u doing my fellow drunken companion

Fuck jeff >//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Post your butt.

Good.

Fuck off my shit is nice and fat. Don't be mad at me because you don't even try to fuck chicks or dudes or whatever

Oh my god go to bed you faggots

what is this faggot shit

you were talking about the guy in the skirt right?

LMAO the irony

maybe that's a few too many blushes. good to see your nice and blushed though

don't worry, you'll be the first to know when your matchmaking has paid off

YOU WERENT EVEN AROUND FOR THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK YOU FUCK I HATE YOU

lol, is that a threat or an offer

I still got another hour and half on shift.

stratocaster, i was gonna get a les paul but, eh. i like stratocaster a little more. i need to learn the internals sometime so if you were hoping for an indepth answer, sorry. you got a favorite kind?

I'M SORRY I HAVE A JOB

Sleep at work, easy

YOU FUCKING SHOULD BE CUNT

yawww im tryina stich it back together fam

Dude, Oregon isn't that far. Come cook with me.

My wife can't cook for shit so dinner is up to me every night, and I love doing it. It's a means of creativity I hadn't explored until my early twenties.

Let's get stoned and cook everything in my fridge.

He went to sleep. You missed him.
You can post your dick for me though.

Obligatory "Daww Katia's jealous" tease

Lol it's just motivation man. The fact that you work in an office means you have all that excess pent up energy. Literally take your shirt off during your lunch (So as not to sweat in it) and bust out a twenty minute workout. Bring a towel to wipe yourself off and some deodorant and cologne, and go back to work or eat. It'll wake you up for the last half of your shift, get you a quick workout in, and you'll have the energy to burn when you get home

DO IT
MOTIVATE YOURSELF
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Or, yknow, just don't do anything, whatever makes you happiest.

I'm actually not drinking, which is out of character for me, but I'm high. Vodka sucks, I hope you're mixing.

He's back! How's it going!
I wanted to use the friendly insult numbnuts, but it's your leg.

doeeeeeeeeeeeet

Yeah duh who else the fucking horse bending over in panties?

Go ahead and point out the irony, guaranteed you'll look stupid as fuck

I did fuck that guy actually, your argument is invalid.

you're looking for subjectivefag, he's on steam

Dead?

Like an apple!
Maybe both

Not even close.

Only for you, bbygrl.

nooo mixing m8 real slavs drink full on never mixed a drink in my life

In that case you'll horrible at sex since you're not fucking him right now

I've only ever played with my dads guitars before, an acoustic and an electric whose type I can't remember

yeah, there was a freak accident

all red in the cheeks

Ellipticals are nice

HEY DAD

HEY NOT DAD

You're purposely depriving yourself of flavor for the sake of slavic pride?

Whatever floats your boat man, just saying I would never turn down a martini.

This works too.

I'll put something red in your cheeks

Katia you'll horrible at sex. Don't do it.

omg

Do my job for me

I had a bit of a sleep
I will have another one in an hour before work

That's Mr Nefel to you, junior

nawww u have to torture urself and burn your throat if u wanna get the full drunken experience, thats just ancient slav code

i could beat that boy up

o-ok

Oh boy.

What does this mean

Who died

Hello not son

He's horrible so badly, it'll ruins sex for the rest of yous.

nice, i love my strat. need to get the strings replaced on it, though. what kind of music you play?

steamcommunity.com/id/subjectivef

hmm, do you have a picture example of it i could probably identify it, if youre interested in knowing it.

i try to do psychedelic rock, using pf's echoes as a derivative. i wanna play blues but, lazy to keep retuning to open d and e standard. hbu?

also, it's really annoying to put on a guitar when your hair gets caught between your shoulder and straps.

Isn't that really bad for your circadian rhythm?
Whatever, as long as I have an audience.

I drink most things straight. Whiskey, Spiced rum, ESPECIALLY Scotch,

But vodka? That's either a "Down half of the bottle before the party gets started," drink or a mixer so tasty drinks become tasty alcoholic drinks.

Now if you want burning, Rye Whiskey is where it's at.

I like you.

You know what it means.

I am completely in favor of the guy that'll horrible up sex for the rest if us to try and add Subby, for when he wakes up and is sober.

I horrible English pretty well.

Yeah, I'm changing from night shift to day shift next month just because my sleep patterns are so bad it's killing me. Especially with school.

Good. I can be a neet

lol hecc i dunnoooo, i like to enjoy all my liquor straight.i just feel like if i mix it with something im cheating and the goal of being completely drunk

like a strawberry?

everyone, there was a terrible malfunction at the gay factory

I don't have one, I think it was a stratocaster. I could always ask him sometime. I learned two songs and then stopped playing

fuck yeah, i love pink floyd. rock and metal, just because they're fun and relatively easy. trying to branch out into blues as well. what tuning do you normally play in?

i have short hair, i don't know that feel

I don't

I can only hope certain people have died as a result.

A SWOLLEN COCK IN YER BUTTCHEEKS
I'm not much for subtility c:

Why was Tokio Hotel not more popular during their peak?

Bill Kaulitz voice is heavenly.
And his hair.
His fucking hair.

I horrible English purty good*

Good to hear it. I keep forgetting it's early evening for you guys. And another day? No. You're ahead of us, right? I can never remember.
regardless, being a nightowl is great, but it fucks with a lot of day to day stuff.

>Neet
But aren't you working, and in school, and have dealer training?

You do realize that mixing drinks doesn't make them any less alcoholic right?
You've never had an Old Fashioned? A Roy Rogers? A Screwdriver?!
Missing out, boy.
Mix Fireball with Redds Apple Ale. Shits like hard cinnamon cider.

what songs?

they're my favorite band. i stay in e-standard for the biggest range of songs to play in, but ill change it back and fourth every now and then. i should also probably get new strings, i havent changed them in about 5 months.

>Good to hear it. I keep forgetting it's early evening for you guys
Well, closer to lunch for me. 3pm.

Yeah but Katia is gonna do my work for me so I can slack off

>Tokio Hotel
Oh fuck I haven't heard that name in years... I remember when they were the shit, never listened to them though

are you going to suck it in return or what

Yes you do. You've just got to believe in yourself.

jeeeeez son, ill have to try that out, sounds like a whole world unexplored. for now finna pass out, bein in this chat reminds me of a real old visual novel Sup Forums thread i used to frequent a ton, goodnight to ye

I keep smelling fucking food. It's midnight and my wife is asleep. Am I having a fucking stroke?

Dude, if you ever move to or visit the states, please come smoke a blunt with me. You and I could be friends.

It's like angsty canadian punk pop music, but they're German. And the lead singer could make me bona fide gay with a single lip bite.

there were no survivors. I hope I'm not on that list

that's pretty gay

hey there delilah, and skater boy. I can remember hey there delilah but not the other. it was 10 years or so ago now

My life is a visual novel from the eyes of a terrified housecat.
Don't piss yourself!

Wasn't that the one with the really girly singer?

you can play blues in e standard. do you know the blues scale?

i tried out light strings and they have way too much bend for me. hard to play in tune

Yes.