Listen here Trump-tards. California is the most powerful state in the union. You can't survive without us

Listen here Trump-tards. California is the most powerful state in the union. You can't survive without us.

So here are the rules: no guns, no wall, no trickle-down economics, no racism, no sexism, no LGBTQIA-phobia, no far-right cabinet and SCOTUS appointments, no censorship, no climate change denial.

Comply with us or we secede. Again, you can't survive without us (and whoever else that would like to the leave the United States of Russia)

Good luck!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5ra9cXx1-o
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_in_California
anonyourself.club
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please leave. Also in a few years your coast won't exist.

Conveniently California cannot survive without the rest of the US

Coming from a state that can't even manage your own water well you sure do talk big.

dropping 2.4tr would do nothing, Obama lost us 3 times that and we're fine, please secede though, good ridance

Bitch please! Wasn't Jerry Brown on TV bitching that California already has an $8 billion deficit!

LMAO the top commodity in California is almonds and milk. Who gives a fuck?

California gets all its water from Colorado River and Hoover Dam basin.

Calexit, we dare you! Your state will shrivel up and die of dehydration.

suck my dick irrelevant state idiot
without us (the PURPLE STATES)
you wouldnt even have an election idiot

surprise surprise that the three most successful states, California, Texas and New York have the highest gdbps.

Oh no, you mean like how you were gonna secede when Trump won the election? Get real, you pussies will never secede.

California's biggest import is welfare seeking wetbacks. It is home to Moon Beam Brown, Pelosi, Feinstein. It builds where there is no water. there are gangsters and drug lords that run loose in all the big cities. Hit and runs are so prevalent that they are not even the top news items anymore unless over 5 people are killed. They lie about how much in debt it is. Brown just announced that there was a mistake in accounting for the Medi-Cal program and it actually cost another 1.9 billion they thought and the budget does not show the millions of dollars they do not talk about the state employees retirement find that is not funded. Soon it will be Lemmings jumping off the cliffs.

>tfw you're the son of a major politician in Cali and you voted for Trump

Bye-bye.

OP needs to familiarize with Texas Vs. White Supreme Court ruling.

What makes you think we couldn't survive without Cali? Are you fucking stupid?

The best thing that could happen to the US is if Calo fucked off. You are the PROPAGANDA MACHINE, the INDOCTRINATION PUMP, asswipe.

Our children would be mentally healthy without you retards and your fucking neoliberal jewish shite.

Please, please, please.. LEAVE.

Adios faggots, make sure to take Amy Schumer with you.

Yeah, I think we can all agree California is full of pussies and is not going anywhere.

B8888

>"Comply with us or we secede."

Remember when that worked out for Texas? You ain't going nowhere honey pop.

youtube.com/watch?v=A5ra9cXx1-o

Gr8 b8 m8. I r8 an 8/8. I really must congratul8 the st8 of your b8. Your best tr8 was to instig8 and invigor8 and agit8 at even this l8 d8. I don't h8, I appreci8 the f8 of the st8 you obfusc8.

I'm from California and people who actually believe that they will leave the union are autistic and should just move to the U.K. If they want a shitty police state

California has the largest and most productive water system in the world. So try again. The drought doesn't mean shit honestly.

Source: The Great Thrist: Californians and water. Published by UC Berkeley.

No they don't you fucking idiot.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_in_California

>stop liking what I don't like

Yo we got weed too

you lefties dont even know what all these terms mean
cry some more

Lol you Trump fags are dumber than shit. Under Obama the US's GDP has beaten the growth of every original NATO country by the widest margin of president since WW2.

Not to mention the US's GDP went up by 15% while Obama was president and the US currently has the highest GDP in the world, until you account for cost of living and then it has the second highest after China.

yeah.

Better come back to Mexico

anyone? no?

ok I shut up

Nigga what the fuck are you talking about? California has only ever contributed avocados and draught to the country. Besides, even the state of California hates living in California so much that it's gradually sinking into the ocean.

I'm in Seattle, the technology capitol of this fucking country.
>inb4 Apple, fuck you and fuck your phones too
>inb4 Google, this is the only thing California actually contributed to the world and the only thing I would miss

Anyway enjoy your daily hunt for fresh water

You people really are stupid aren't you? Here's an idea. Read the thread before you post shit that's wrong.

Sit back down and stop trying to act like texas.

You're not the boss of me! You're not even my real dad!

> lists a bunch of censorships
> no censorships
Be a police state or enjoy free speech, you can't have both

Isn't California in massive debt?

My fuck, don't you ever get tired of posting the same shit? Clinton/Trump ad nauseam. Samenigger more.

didn't you faggits file for bankruptcy?

GDP goes up, that's what it does. Especially in the USA. Obama had no significant impact on that trend.

kek

Relocate your physical ip address using a vpn to avoid any restrictions your government may or has already slammed down on your internet usage. Also avoid being spied on by your government.

A VPN keeps you anonymous on the internet.
It bypasses any school, home, office or country blockers.
It keeps you un-banned from any website.
It keeps the government from monitoring your online activity, and disables any country enabled firewalls allowing you to browse the internet freely and anonymously.
It allows you to view region locked content from anywhere in the world.
It makes it look like you are located in a different country.

If you like your freedom, I suggest you get a VPN anonyourself.club

And so is ever single state and country besides 5 tiny ass places with massive tourism and rare exports. So that doesn't mean shit. If California became its own country it would have the 6th largest economy in the world and one of the best GDP to debt ratios in the world. It would be perfectly fine.

Just because you don't doesn't mean we don't. Stop projecting.

I got a VPN but i was blocked from posting on Sup Forums.

Maybe we're not climate change deniers, but just want to get rid of California - then we'll fix it.

Read the post that was quoted. The GDP under Obama has beaten the growth of every other NATO country by the largest margin since WW2.

>all these butthurt faggots complaining about the most populated, rich, important state in the US

yea ok we'll just keep all of our delicious oil, have fun in alaska, faggots

Hypothetically what would the international reaction to a California secession be?

probably a lot of attempts of foreign persuasion in order to get a political foothold right next to the US

Russia would get drunk off their asses from celebrating

Yep. It's also possible that huge migration to other States would happen making cali nothing.

you mean more drunk off their asses

You can join Canada if you want. We have freedom.

imagine all californians moving away, and being replaced by foreign immigrants, and then the immigrants start making rules n shit

oh wait thats already happening

BUILD THAT WALL

goodbye, peace the fuck out. don't need cali anyways

your dependence on Californian grown produce says otherwise

have fun starving

Lol enjoy your 600 dollar speeding tickets, your constant bankruptcy, your rolling blackouts, your droughts, your forest fires, your high cost of living, etc etc etc. California is a shit tier state, that likes to pretend it's great.

Also most of the state is no longer in drought due to all the rain this winter

California only succeeds as a state by getting a huge misallocation of federal tax dollars.

>cut off access to all of the rivers California depends on
>cut off access to the east coast shipping markets
>turn off the flow of gasoline and oil
>make all Californians get visas whenever they want to visit Vegas, Seattle, or any other major US city
>tariff on food imports
>take all the patents filed by California tech companies and sell them to American tech companies

>u can't survive witout us

Whatever you say, Paco.

hahaha, California is already bleeding businesses. If they seceded, Silicon Valley would all move inland or north. Hollywood would probably scatter between Las Vegas and New York. Imports would shift up to Seattle/Tacoma and Portland. All you'd have left is agriculture and without water relief, subsidies, and consumers from the US, that would be toast.

>believing anything from Berkley to be unbiased and objective

nope don't but produce from cali. buy again.. farmers markets have better food.
act like cali is the only state that can produce food.
see how you survive, without the rest of the country to save your asses from foreclosure, you wouldn't last a year

>no guns, no wall, no trickle-down economics, no racism, no sexism, no LGBTQIA-phobia, no far-right cabinet
This is you right OP?

^this
when I read shit like OP it just overwhelms me how little that person actually understands. even though this is bait, there are people who genuinely believe this shit

Are you a fucking retard. California pays for the rest of you buttdick states. Who the fuck told you that?

Texas here, I'll be sure to drop some lit cigars this summer if you don't surrender ;n;

>t. Breitbart fan

two tiny fragments of California do: Hollywood and Silicon Valley. The problem with your argument is that those taxes are paid on revenue that comes from people paying for their products and services. The money is from the rest of the US. It's just flowing through those two microcosms.

Are you dumb?

My state is self sustaining. Eat a dick.

california spawned Merryl Strepp Throat, so it's cool

Are you? Berkeley is one of the most libtard scools in the country. They have daily retarded protests, where the idiot students block off half the school protesting something stupid that they don't understand. You should seriously take anything that comes from there with a grain of salt.

The moment Cali leaves the union, I promise you all the farmers will sell there shit and bounce too. You see all the red areas of Cali during the election? That's where everything is grown. I know I would leave, and all these city fucks would devolve into chaos once nothing works any more.

ITT: California is a country.

For some reason, regular Californians don't understand that if the state seceded, all of those industries that keep it afloat and make it the world's 6th largest GDP wouldn't stay. They're businesses and their revenue doesn't come from California. They're not going to pay tariffs to bring in supplies and do business across a newly formed international border.

I live in Cali and I'd fight to not succeed
Notice the 16 trillion left after you leave compared to the 2 trillion you have, and since a good chunk of that is trade and you aren't recognized by the world and would be deemed a rogue state, you're just gonna die after the US army storms Sacramento in a few short hours or maybe a day or two

Most universities are liberal and the thing that guy posted can be easily verified. It's a statistic with no spin needed

Like one person has the power to tell thousands of people to succeed. Let alone you faggot OP

Seattle is Washington's California. Shut your cunt mouth.

I wonder what would happen the next time California experienced major earthquakes or wildfires and didn't have the US government to swoop in with disaster relief? Could California hold back the tide of illegal immigration without the US Border Patrol? If they had to become agriculturally self-sufficient, would there be enough water left to supply Los Angeles and San Francisco metro regions?

Where did you go OP? It appears you've been shut down and have no response

Actually, contrary to what most non-Californians believe, California has been paying off its debts and socking away cash since Jerry Brown became governor. Jerry Brown's big plan is to have CA wait for the next recession and than watch as states that cut taxes to attract businesses (basically every state with a Republican governor) are forced to make massive cutbacks while we watch from our mountain of cash. It's like the fable of the ant and the grasshopper.

anyone else notice that even if you deduct crapyfornia from the total us gdp, its still the biggest?

op killed his own point in the op

A lot of you are asserting that Cali would just be left to die but Canada and other nations would definitely help if just to undermine the US.

>California has the largest and most productive water system in the world

holy fuck its like you americants cant even look at a map. Canada is COVERED in lakes and rivers supplemented by snow pack for miles

You're going on the false pretense that California has been paying off its actual debt. The debt it's been paying off was a $14 billion loan from Wall Street plus the $5 billion in interest and fees from that loan which they took a little over 10 years ago to cover their budget deficits. The debt that existed before that point has yet to be touched.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

their agricultural belt also has some of the most absurd systems of water usage rights you'll ever see, including uncapped contracts with no time restraint dating back nearly to the Gold Rush. Their aqueduct system for getting the remaining water to the metropolitan areas is terribly inefficient (nothing but open concrete ditches) and may not even provide enough water in the near future at current population growth rates

>OP demands the stoppage of trickle-down economics
>threatens to stop trickling money down to anyone else

>implying you can secede
>implying everyone isn't to pussy to try
>Texas is better.

It's like you've never read a newspaper in your life.

How about we start with the $1.4 billion that went 'missing' due to Brown's mismanagement

>I am Governor Jerry Brown
>My aura smiles and never frowns
>Soon I will be president

California is a slave state that drains it citizens until they are to broke to stay afloat.
Good luck on all those trade sanctions hurting your GDP that first year.
Wonder if it would only take one or a half a year till cali would come crying back.

Acting like Trump would let you secede. Best laugh ive had in a while.