Which one and how?

Which one and how?

wear elephant necklace
look at elephant gorging
be as attractive as elephant shit

maybe its a cursed necklace that turns all of skinny bitches friends into fatties when she's near

though it should be a pig necklace

Of put my dick between those fat tits while I slap her around and spit on her glasses.
What is she gonna do? First time in years she's had a dick touch her skin

Both and at the same time. I was fatty to suck my balls while I fuck skinny and the skinny can eat fatty's pussy while I fuck fatty's ass

The skinny one while she lays on and makes out with the fat one. Dick in one pussy, balls and shaft rub the fatty's pussy.

let me at that fat pussy

They could both use a hard roughing up, but fatty looks like she's built to take a beating

The gender warrior

the large one, with a tire iron

Tiny skinny bitch laying belly to belly on top of that fat pig belly while they're both forced to kiss and grind each other would be weirdly hot

The fatty. Face fuck her until she pukes up all that wedding cake and fried chicken. Slap, spit on, and choke her. Shove my cock up her ass no lube or spit. Pull it out and make her take it in the mouth again. Cum in her ass then make her push it out and lick it up. I want that nasty skinny lesbo to watch.

Fucking skinny missionary or doggie style?

now were cooking with gas. skinny is chained up naked like a dungeon slave on the other side of a plexiglass wall, unable to look away while her friend is dehumanized for days?

Yep, and having my junk involved with theirs too. I'd be so turned on that it wouldn't be until cumshot #3 that I go soft.

I'm always surprised when a guy sees a girl like that and zeroes in on the fat hairy cunt rather than the fat udders so prominently on display..

Both bitches with their cunts packed so tightly together that one can feel everything that is happening to the other's cunt and can anticipate what will happen next to their own junk eve as they whisper apologies to each other through the tears and raping grunts and screams

Maybe. I don't know if I'd want to fuck that pig for days. If I was trying to get her pregnant I would use her for a weekend and just keep her fat cunt full of my cum. I just want the skinny to watch and wonder if I'm going to treat her the same way but I never would. She's just too ugly and not my type. I'd piss on her though.

Fuck it then, just put skinny in a cage in the corner and have her clean up her fat friend after every session.

Forcibly breeding both these bitches - especially if you can get them to conceive at the same time - would be so humiliating to them...

Right in the ass

Left. Anal.

That sounds like a plan. I'd fuck the skinny dyke for that. I don't know if it's humiliating so much as practical. They can go halfsies on baby shit and strollers. Not like I care. I wouldn't raise any kid these two retards had.

kek