Possibly just failed a drug test for my sober living house. May be homeless tomorrow

Possibly just failed a drug test for my sober living house. May be homeless tomorrow.

Some choices have consequences.
You chose poorly.

Yes yes i did

Should i just an hero

Chekked m8

There are worse things than being homeless.

Well im also on probation and have no money lol

Also dumping ex gf

No advice? :(

Gay

face?

>I'm on probation and have no money and live in a halfway home BUT I still am doing drugs lmao

how many fucking times did your parents drop you on your head, you stupid piece of shit? what part of your head decided that was a good idea? you're a degenerate and a retard. off yourself.

You're an unhelpful nigger and I bet you contribute nothing

Well u know its hard not to cuz i hate this sober living shit and i barely ever report

Then be a homeless retard, I have no pity, this is on you.

then you're a fucking failure. go live on the streets with the rest of the methheads and get shot by a nigger. society has no use for you if you refuse to contribute to society.

I think ima kill myself lol

Life isnt over just because some dummys on a website said you made poor choices get your dumbass up and do better

Where to start user?

i dont know i am but a simpleton if you can't figure out and think on your own maybe you really dont deserve to live lol

Well i mean i guess go to a temp service where i can get daily work and get paid at the end of the day and live in a motel till i can get a spot

I have no sympathy to stupid decisions.