WHITE POWER

WHITE POWER

>orange

White Power, my ass. It's Money Power, idiot. If you're stuck on saying White Power, you haven't got Money Power, and you're getting nothing.

tfw low iq whites are tricked into voting for a billionaire that doesn't give a shit about them or their agenda

Soon it's going to be robot power.

And then all you White Power people are going to be out with the rest of the trash.

Why give you a job when you're just shit meat too?

>implying any politician actually cares and isn't just pandering for votes

There's actually a difference. With Clinton, you could pressure her with activism.

But Mr. Trump is a total psycho. He's going to do what he wants regardless.

And that's going to get entertaining -- and messy -- fast.

>b-but Trump's a political outsider! Not a politician! It's a good thing
>turns out, he still doesn't give a flying fuck about you
No matter how you spin it, you got duped.

>No matter how you spin it, you got duped.
You really love making false assumptions don'tcha? I never voted for Trump. I just don't delude myself into thinking any other politicians are really gonna be any better.

WE PRESIDENT NOW

go home CTR

You've never dealt with greed on this level. Politicians at least mask their trails of corruption, Donald Trump leaves a trail of corruption behind like a slug leaving slime.

Neither did my parents (I'm well over 18, I assure you), but they supported the hell out of him. Every time I enlighten them on something new about him, they become more and more glad they didn't vote, and just fall back on the idea that simply being veterans protects them for what's in store.

>He cares about the veterans, at least!
>He dodged the Draft 5 times.
>And? Did Obama serve in Vietnam? Where was he?
>He was 14 when the war ended.
>And Hillary?
>She was a woman.
Mind you, these are the same people who always complain about civilians being in control of the military.

tfw this low iq retard thinks he's clever saying this but he doesn't realise that he's just described the entire democratic meme and not just the side he wants to pose as being allied to.

>outskilled

kek

>You've never dealt with greed on this level. Politicians at least mask their trails of corruption, Donald Trump leaves a trail of corruption behind like a slug leaving slime.
>implying I have to personally deal with Trump
As much as people wanna bitch and moan about how much worse this political figure was than whatever past politician, I've honestly never seen a really major change in my quality of life for the past 4 elections. So no, chances are I'm NOT gonna have to deal with "greed on this level" unless the economy gets literally destroyed by Trump. Which I highly doubt because then all of his millions become worthless too. Nothing is gonna happen from Trump being president that's worse than what happened due to any past president. Go monger your fear elsewhere.

WHITE FLOUR

>Politicians at least mask their trails of corruption

Just like Hillary.

WHITE POWDER

WHITE HOUR

I'm kinda curious, why is it that a vast majority of powder or crystalline drugs are only white or yellow? Seems like we should see a bit more variety in colors of drugs, you know?

WHITE TOWER

>Thinking people would actually rather have Hilary win

>Thinking Hillary gives a fuck about anyone but herself.

>you could pressure her with activism.
You mean you could influence her by giving her lots of money

What smart person actually wants to be drafted to go die in war? Good for him for getting out of it.

>quoting the whole post

Actual fact: too out-of-control and useless for real school. Had to be sent to military school, just like in the comics. So fucking ADD he never even learned how to read. Ivanka is never more than 20 feet away in case he needs to read something. Also has a major drug habit which is why he wants to keep his own security (who've fucking seen everything) so he can get away from the Secret Service long enough to do bumps.

Good luck America.

idk, either that or transparent, mushrooms can have some different colors tho

>nitpicking stupid shit to sound superior

you sound like a fagot but I do concede he was sniffing a lot in one of those debates

Well yeah, I mean if it's a plant or mushroom obviously it's gonna have different colors. I was mainly just talking about the powders, like extracts or synthetic stuff. Although that's a good point on the transparency thing, I forgot about LSD and GHB and all that.

You're so popular..................................lol

Fuck off and die alone OP

At least hes not like Hillary which did her shit in commiefornia and faggot states cause thats the only way she gets people (kinda people)

His inaugural address was only 15 minutes long. One of the shortest in history. That's the most he could manage to memorize. He can't read.

So, basically, you didn't vote. Maybe you should shut your stupid whore mouth, because you didn't give enough of a shit to vote for the future of the USA.