I am a college student who is in their first year, and long story short...

>I am a college student who is in their first year, and long story short, I was handed a feminist teacher who cant shut her gaping hole of a mouth about "womenz oppression" and "shattering(she orgasms every time she shrieks this phrase) the glass ceiling"

>I pay for my fucking education, and i worked hard at a fucking factory for that money. I decided to mess with her subtly, I have some ideas, but I need more.
>My major is evolutionary biology
>I want to take away her composure slowly but surely in front of the class, since I can tell she is nervous about teaching large groups

How about you grow the fuck up and do your work, or just drop the damn class and take it next semester with a different teacher?

Fuck it. Just continue to be an entitled fucking child and shitpost all over Sup Forums

> She teaches a psych class lol
>class is a fucking joke but i have to take it to graduate
>i decided to write down single letters on every assignment she gives out spelling out anagrams about mra shit
> i hope to hell she figures them out or confronts me in front of the class
>any other ideas

women should be ignored unless they are needed for a bit of a rape

jesus christ, you are a fucking child. either man up and confront her with legitimate arguments or shut the fuck up and let her teach.

thing is, women don't understand arguments the only understand self hatred and being pathetic
the only thing women are good at is manipulating each other and men

feminists don't deserve a job, but to die on the streets from aids

dude, seriously? just stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

youre an idiot

this teacher probably has far more experience and education concerning the subject than you ever will

what's embarrassing about understanding women

she hasn't even flown off the cock rollercoaster yet
read >719722155

Rape her then force her to make you a sandwich.

You're greentexting wrong too, fag.

I want to have a future raping a teacher is not an option right now
the hive mind of women does not enjoy sexual power taken away from a woman so rape is frowned upon

ignore the sjw shills on here OP.

ignore her too. you cant fight the system. just make sure you dont get her again for any other classes and leave it be.

I lurk on here a ton, did not think sjw's would sit here and virtue signal all day/night

what about writing down every time she visibly gets upset or her voice cracks

the classic passive-agressive Sup Forumstard are we?

just take the class, do the assignments and it´ll be over

are you larping as a mra?

I want to see her suffer for being so stupid
I guess passive aggressiveness exists in everyone, its up to you to target feminist cunts with thier own medicine or not

not a mra, i discovered mgtow a while ago, have not seen women / cuckolds who bowtow to their wills the same ever since

The only dumb thing she did was try and give you the education you decided to pay for. What a fucking idiot.

Sorry to tell you this, but I think you are the dumb one here.

Then why don't you go your own fucking way and stop obsessing over your teacher crush? Middle school must be tough for you.

why is no one challenging social justice in college settings? besides milo and steven crowder, who the fuck do rational men have out there?

Then be brave and make her suffer, and accept the consequences as a man (jail rappe, maybe death penalty), depends how do you make her suffer

look at how Sup Forums is now. lots more white knights, people defending minorities, etc. etc.

the change happened when japanese moot took over.
he datamines our activity over to advertising/statistical agencies, demographics, traffic activity times, what threads attract what, etc.

what better way to get further information from the target population than stirring the waters?

we are too few a minority to be worth education, therefore the powers that be must be fishing for responses and gathering data to better profile and allow better ads and/or political opinion swaying.

i am a little angry at her but its not simply this singular teacher, its the fucking community that"s overrun by women's "equality"
if you want a decent education you have to be fucking patient and not tell the truth to your professors otherwise you wont get a career

maybe they are cowards, like you?

This isn't about social justice, it's about a crybaby bitching that he has to learn something from a woman.

Quit being a pussy. If words bother you so much, go to your safe space faggot.

Or be an adult and drop the fucking class?

and that fag milo is not challenging nothing, he is just trolling for shekels (yours and your mras, mtows, alt-rigthers, etc)

>i don't know how to greentext

back2plebbit

men always do this, over thousands of generations. groups of women decide on whats acceptable or not and slowly push men forward the ever changing line with the threat of no relationships, at least in america. im sure its much worse in the eu or uk

Stop whining bitch, if youre not here to participate move along to a different thread and cry about Trump or something

reddit is for sjw cucks like the lot of you. go on r/feminism faggot

Simple find her weakness and poke at it.
Does a lecture? Come back with counter points that you logically can't beat.
But this is all assuming you're smart enough to figure shit like this out.
If anything just trust your gut.

>I want to have a future raping a teacher is not an option right now

That made me laugh. Good show.

i love trump i nearly lost my job by making snidy remarks about shillary

mgtow is shit tier.
its literally a different brand of sjw.
you dont form your own opinion about things in there. you get told what opinions you need to have.

its important to realise that colleges are businesses. for all non-objective things, i.e. arts, sociology, psychology, philosophy, etc. they hire whoever they think angsty teens will most agree with. that way more people enroll, more money gets made.

sociology, political science, liberal arts are all filled with shit tier sjws. because they give angsty teens something to fight against. rebel against the "system". that in turn means their upper middle class parents have to fork out a shitload for a degree that their kid probably wont even be able to use.

realize that at the end of the day, all morality, politics, comes down to acquiring money and resources. there are no sides, just people.

>>I pay for my fucking education, and i worked hard at a fucking factory for that money.

>>I decided to mess with her subtly, I have some ideas, but I need more.

Proof that you really don't give a fuck about your education either way. If you did, you would just walk to admissions and drop the class, this semester is, what, a week in?

thing is, most of college students are female and knights in shining white armor
if i open my mouth for an argument it'l be shamed and not answered , a good example of which is what is happening to b

mgtow is about breaking down the average man and women's relationships using the scientific method and weighting the positives and negatives about dating and having a parasite let you fuck her holes for cash and attention

Nobody is white knighting here, only calling you a dumbass.

i need the class. she is weak, and the class is easy. shes an example of the plushy fucks that have taken over higher education in the US

Hey, even "femenists" rationalize their bullshit too.

>with
you really deserve to be shamed, here and everywhere

>> pointing to OP: look! a passive agressive faggot!

why do you use a women's tactics by name shaming people who you dont agree with

rationalize it with their feelings and shame language such as racism, sexism and equality

>hates feminists
>believes in evolution

where's the fossil records of all the evolutionary stages, there should be millions, cuckosauruskeks?

did you read what i typed up

Because the logical thing to do would be to not pay the cunt and DROP THE FUCKING CLASS.
That fucking simple, if you aren't a brain dead retard.

women have evolved to be successful at manipulating men. Men are the true victims brother

shes such an easy victim though

its got nothing to do with that. its about control over mentality.
look at google ads. the profiling that goes on there is able to guess your gender, age, hobbies , and thats only what they tell us they know.
thats just the reactive part. the proactive part is then getting the ability to control people through getting them to form certain opinions yet make it seem as though they got it by themselves. that in turn requires profiling people into certain archetypes. i.e. the typical sjw, the typical neckbeard, whatever.

and at the end of the day, that requires research. it requires a bunch of trained monkeys looking for certain opinions, responding in certain ways, and seeing what bounces. and it turns into a numbers game, since once you fit responses into neat little slots, the computer algorithms do the rest. thats why deep learning and artificial neural networks are developing so fast at the moment.

and given how connected one is to technology, soon they'll be able to target articles and ads to a point where they know they will get a certain reaction out of you, and then your opinions will no longer really be your own.

its the nature of advertising and politics. its control, and through that is true power. this goes bigger than the simple idea of hurr durr men getting pushed around by feminism. its about the future.

i hope youre not a man, if you are, and you say such things, you are truly a victim

Then that makes you an idiot, and an asshole.
You are literally worse than the feminists, picking on some poor woman because it makes you finally feel like a man.
Congratulations, you make me fucking defend feminists. I hate you for that.

welcome to 4 chins nigger get over it

men get pushed around by women in order to reproduce. america has been going downhill ever since women got the right to vote without owning property
this cuckening has been going on for a long time, ever since language was developed there has always been shaming and other manipulative behaviors of women. they dont understand they are overdoing it and are going to run out of men to cuck to feel better about themselves

why do you sympathize with a woman? why not put stupid, vapid and culturally ever shifting people in their fucking place, (out of the fucking college/university campus)

nigger, stop it, enough laughter for today!

You are acting more stupid and vapid than ANY woman I've ever met.

what makes me feel like a man is not defending women in order to gain a white knight status on fucking b of all places. i was honest about what i want people like that deserve. To have their own game to be played against them

if i gave a retard the same information you get from mgtow, they'd come to the same conclusion as you.

the issue with mgtow is that it provokes an emotional response from the person, and gives them anecdotal evidence from other people, which are in turn skewed by their emotions.

theres logic behind it, but the information not unbiased.
its good to have a browse through it, just as one browses through sjw stuff. but at the end of the day, you have to make up your mind from the information you obtain by your own senses, not what somebody tells you is going on over the internet.

this is an example of shilling. note the perfect grammer and punctuation.
first is an insult to arouse a response
then its a frame, to place light on them as the victim, while alluding to male inadequacy. further provoking an emotional response based on how the initial poster feels about their own masculinity.
then finally a coating of "oh im one of you", to take off any suspicion that they are a shil, backed up by a minor and weak emotional outburst in order to make themselves seem like an easy target to provoke a response

remember the old pineapple or shaq green texts insane mental torture until she just cracks like a porcelain vase falling to the ground

What game? Trying to earn a fucking paycheck but having to be harassed by shitheads like you?

then you have never known a woman or studied their speech, tone, diction, body language, or even fucking thought about it. get off of b and go back to tumblr where betas and white nights get rewarded

You either live as an idiot, or die as a grammar nazi.

Right after you go back to r/redpill.

I am not into mtgow rhetoric completely, i am more interested in the scientific ramafications of it. sure, i have bias agaisnt women since i am not one. if i was one, i would always defend a random woman when she was not fully in power of every single social interaction test it out. dont believe me, im just a retard on b. ignore tits and ass for a moment, and focus on how women actually behave. or better yet, get a girlfriend and watch her morph you into someone youre not and hate yourself for it

you say that, but look at other western countries.
im in australia. we're doing fine. women vote, go into parliament, whatever. i dont think its fair to blame them for america going downhill.
as for reproduction, its very simple. men dont have biological clocks. women do. once they hit 30 the chances of getting pregnant go down drastically. as a result most women try to find a man before that. and its natural for them to want the most physically perfect, wealthy man with power. and that happens to be older men.
once you get older and have achieved things in your life, then you become that older man, and the younger ones are left in angst like you currently are.

its the cycle. you think older men get pushed around by whiny women?
younger men only get this because women have more value at that point then the man is worth. thats why it happens. when you're on the other side it reverses. there's nothing more to it.

since when b a college campus ? there's no women here to impress with your virtue signalling,answer by first sentence if you want to be somewhat rational

I completely agree with that entire statement. i dont know much about aus, but i know that women cant help it. but do you let mosquitos suck your blood just because they need it to survive?

sociology is dedicated to the study of interactions between people, and even they havent gotten it down, otherwise why would people even bother studying it?

then there's psychology, which has subfields where people dedicate themselves to studying how people find partners.

neither of these fields have gotten a scientific grasp, so why would a bunch of people with no qualifications be able to get it down?

I read up sociology and psychology as a hobby. it boils down to greed. you do things to either satisfy yourself physically or emotionally. and from this comes things like adhering to your responsibilities, alturism, etc. etc.

its not a simple game of men vs women.

its just what you want, and how you're gonna get it. women have their way of playing it, men have a different way.
mgtow is filled with people who got a bad deal. just make sure it dosent happen to you and there's no need to worry about it.

i mean, i know its their nature and women in general have a clustered iq unlike men, which go from trash to average to genius. they are animals and they are predators. I see it as a fun exercise to show them someone has a vague idea of what they are up to and how they operate. instead of being the prey, i want to turn it around by colleges not being single handledly led by equality bs.

I agree, but in since women tend to behave like a fucking beehive, it seems as a genetic survival mechanism to shame men in the surroundings we have today. men cant just go on a rampage and kill whomever they want, rape and plunder, a environment has been arranged "by accident suuurely" where women can inspect their genetic partneres, pick and choose above thier class, get the same jobs as men, pretend they can do things they arent biologically designed for, and completely get away with forgetting there are 2 genders and how disgusting average women are without lies such as make up and costly garments

the basics of social psychology is a given btw. survival and continous evolution of a species is based on greed and doing anything anyonecan get away with to reproduce. of course its more nuanced than that, but it seems we live in a very feminine society, which is ironic since men built the world around us so to speak

again you miss the point.
they arent united against men.
they just want to get what they want for themselves.
why do you think women talk behind their friends backs so much?

they're just trying to find what they need before they hit the wall where their looks fade and they arent worth anything. then they get all sour at the younger generation.

thats not entirely true.
they may get the same jobs as men, but their pay isnt anywhere near as high.

for example, in medical school, there's more girls than guys, 60% girls, 40% guys. more interview offers were given to girls.

but by the time they start working, most of them drop off into general practice, because biological clocks. need to have kids, start a family. as a result, all the good specialities (surgery, physician, etc.) are mostly left to men. and subsequently men get paid more because they do better work.

the pay gap is real. but its not due to biased selection, but its due to career choices. women need maternity leave, and their careers take second priority behind family. that's just nature. as for men, we can just keep on plowing. and that's natural too.

same goes for physical labor.

And there you have it ladies and gentlemen, this is what a "true" misogynist looks like. How do you even function with all that hatred for woman? Must be gay.

Wear a
>#TitsOutForFeminism
>#Equality
and other similar shirts to trigger her. make them yourself, white undershirts and markers.
Or switch classes like a smart person because there can't be just one instructor for psych.

men tend to work longer hours etc. i made the same critiques of what im typing right now too. i saw evidence that supported by original claims though. watch any tv show wtahc any advertisement. women need to pretend they are happy and mostly defend each other, unless they can more attention by fighting up the female chimp ladder so to speak. lesbainism is pure attention seeking as well, from only men of course. if you truly want to succeed at life, have money and a dependable career, abusing women in subtle ways they arent fast enough to catch up to yet is an easy way to do it.all women think the same way down at their core. my point is, they overplayed thier hand and have not realised men are starting to understand them. pc culture got trump elected. hes a demon to them and a beacon of hope to women who are less manipulative over men and men who wont give up their life to get some puss becuase they know deep down they arent worth a reproduction, ever

Good luck, OP.

Just always remember: it is not women who are our enemies; it is feminists, the authoritarians of the left.

Do not confuse the two. Some of the most awesome people I know are women, and they all have nothing but contempt for what modern feminism has become.

i do hate women, like i hate beta males and venomous snakes. if not not a woman and you use their methods, you hate yourself deep down and all males brave enough to stand up for themselves, like trump

Fuck you, venomous snakes are awesome. You are just a hater.

feminism is a manifestation of beliefs all women share deep down. equality, since women have a much stricter iq distribution, shaming, since the are less physically powerful than men, the pricing their vagina waaaay more than its worth

Except for hookers, they don't count. They are smarter than you and price their vaginas rather reasonably.

flesh eating maggots is a closer comparison, snakes are the oldest enemy of mankind, i disrespected them by comparing them to women. less shaming more facts "haterrr"

hookers are the only honest women out there. thats what you do as a man, you buy hookers and forget about it, not get married and lose your money, identity and self respect by bowing to a womans feet

Then just avoid them. It's not fucking hard. I don't like sharks even though they are cool, so I just avoid them. I've never had a problem.

thats actually pretty good. thanks Sup Forumsrother

Stop projecting. Just because you put a woman on a pedestal and let her walk all over you, doesn't mean that it happens in ALL relationships.

thats what i do, but in college you cant ignore women in your groups and classes, you need to feign respect and pretend to be a simp to pass by and not get kicked out. thats why i went to b, to find a way to mess a tiny bit with a failure of a human i have to see every week

ive never dont that. ive seen it happen to many a man, all women try to achieve self respect by putting someone better than them down to below their social ladder level. if the only way you can argue is make a strawman of my point, idk why you are still trying

Then you are doing something wrong. I managed to pass my English class without speaking to a single fucking person. Fuck, I was an ass to everyone in my math class and passed perfectly fine.

#NotAllWomen

is psych 101 there are team oriented projects every week and its mostly women.my english class is a fucking breeze and i need it to relax after fucking psych

#allwomenslivesdontmatter

I'm strawmaning and you're projecting and generalizing without any evidence. There is a difference between anecdotal and empirical evidence.

#NeitherDoesYours

had some alright arguments today, but you made me laught a bit. thanks Sup Forumsrother

ITT: Trolls trolling trolls.