How can white women compete?

how can white women compete?

If Asian women were so great everyone would be fucking them. 20% of Asian women are worth it, the remaining 80% are pretty bad

Just like every other population u fucktard

Not anymore

Most Asian women are pretty trashy. I spend a few weeks in the Philippines and Vietnam a few years ago and everyone there either is a fucking retard or acts like a retard. The women were all stupid and act like they are about 14.

Every friend I have who has a GF from that area gives money to her parents every month. Like its expected. You flip the folks a few hundred bucks every month.

By being the majority of most first world populations

>Live in the third world
>As trashy as the "classy" western women who like to slut themselves on the internet and fuck jamal behind your back

Nice Damage control, Dave/Max/(Insert White Name Here)

I enjoy pink genitalia.

Yeah seriously. Every bit as bad as the Ashleys, Tiffanys, Stephanies, and Hannahs in America.

>I enjoy pink genitalia

You mean like the raw puss after Jamal tears it to twice the size it was before

dude sauce? she looks hot

anymore of asian girls doing this?

That's because you picked two of the shittiest countries to go to, where the women are known gold diggers and whores

you got cucked by some dude named Jamal didn't you?

oh hey its mina

I'm filipino and I have to say if you're white and you marry a filipina woman who doesn't have a career and mooches off you, then you are an idiot who deserves to have his gold dug.

One of my best friends is Filipino and he would tell our friends the same thing.

holy shit which one is she? she's so hot

I tell my white friends the same thing. Only marry filipina women who don't need your money and is educated. And make sure they love you for you, not for your dollars.

I have an Australian friend who is misreable because he married a gold digger. God bless his heart but he's an idiot.

far right

PROTIP: they can't

dat ass

By not stinking like Asian food and fried fish.

god damn you got more? she thiccc

Women are women are woman.

How can you tell the difference??

holy shit so hot omg

i actually know her. btw, she's not full asian, OP doesn't know that

??? her or???

yes

holy shit, any more?

Ummm... Atomic Warfare?

good lawd

is that the only one?

I love how asian girls aren't allowed to wear socks because their barefeet are so sexy but if their feet get calloused from exposure they get a steel rod stabbed through their brain.

geezus people like you make me want to cry.

Name?

20% is at least 15% higher than white women

By been a more submissive kinky whore

Yeah this
Asian pussy is like someone shitting on her cunt and smearing it all over her flaps
> Asians equal shit tier pussy

welp

Even if she isn't a gold digger she's mooching off you in some other way.

are filipino girls that bad?