The Mummy (2017)

Are you all excited for Tom Cruise's 'The Mummy'?

Here are some leaked pictures of Sofia Boutella in her role:
denofgeek.com/uk/movies/the-mummy/42082/the-mummy-first-pictures-of-sofia-boutella-in-title-role

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Vkni4vB-MU
youtube.com/watch?v=4z4xe0io_bA
youtube.com/watch?v=sNrLdlSurSY
youtube.com/watch?v=Eul-JSv41mE
youtube.com/watch?v=GWmJUAVuhPY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>just cut me up in an undesireable fashion, fren.

The director is crap from what I remember. But if Cruise is in it, there must be something going good behind the scenes.

The cinematic universe to save modern day cinema

Everybody already forgot about Dracula Untold, I don't know what they're thinking.

I have yet to watch that. Is it worth it?

I thought he fucked his face up? How did he undo it?

Because hes tom fucking cruise

Nah, not even close. Charles Dance was kinda cool in it, and if you're a big time stormfronter the whole movie is about unironically putting Muslims to the stake to save the white (gypsy) race.

It is pretty bad. That Luke Evans (name?) is a charismatic black hole. I was so bored whenever he opened his mouth. If you pay attention to the premise it's kind of interesting though.

Apparently botox or whatever wears off. Or maybe he got stung by bees and it simmered down now.

Can't bruise

>Bride of Frankenstein before Frankenstein
Why?

>lets just reshoot moves that we have dozen of people dont know any better.

No idea it makes no sense. Anyway as you may know Angelina Jolie is going to play Frankenstein, Johnny Depp is Invisible Man and Dr. Jekyll/Mr Hyde is Russel Crowe.

I wish they would get Hugh Jackman back for Van Helsing. Tom Hiddleston may be pretty cool in the role.

why are you namefagging?

>Angelina Jolie is going to play Frankenstein
I meant she is going to play the Bride of Frankenstein. oops

I thought Dracula Untold wasn't apart of it?

Too lazy to change it. And I adore her.

That's what I heard too but apparently it still is. It's a nice story to show the beginning of Dracula even if the movie wasn't that good anyway

the reshoot scenes they added at the end would go to waste if they dropped it

woah there is reshoot scenes? Did they leave it open for a sequel? I haven't watched the movie yet but am not very intrigued to see

They added scenes at the end that hint that all the monster are going to show up soon.

>scenes
Just one scene, my bad

Can Cruise finally fuck off?

He fuck your wife or something?

Is this the birth of monsterkino?

holy moly yup this is definitely canon as after all I have heard rumors that Dr Jekyll/Hyde may show up in Tom Cruise's the Mummy and then they might do a film once all the standalone monster movies have been released to show them all together.

What I would love is for them to include H.G. Well's The Time Traveler from the Time Machine novel (even though he isn't apart of the original monster universe: the idea of some of them going back in time to defeat Dracula whilst they remake Dracula Untold and have a big battle with all the monsters in same place would be epic).

He's the last, credible action star we have though.

>they have their own Nick Fury

youtube.com/watch?v=2Vkni4vB-MU

You know it is. Now I want a sequel to Dracula Untold to show him alone in that castle.

Can you finally fuck off? Probably not because you're still stuck in your parents fucking basement you neckbeard.

This is true. How can you hate a man who does all of his own stunts and who is always open to new ideas?

I used to think that Will Smith was such a credible actor but him turning down Independence Day and rarely doing anymore movies apart from low budget dramas... I just wish to see an I Am Legend 2 or something but I doubt it

>started appreciating Cruise more recently
>he took Brendan's job
don't know how to feel about it

>Jack Reacher 2
>The Mummy
>MI6
>Edge of Tomorrow 2

Based Tom

Dracula untold was pretty fun actually.
Dude was OP as hell though.

I loved her in Kingsman and know she will do a brilliant job in this!

>Never heard of Dracula Untold
>Sarah Gadon is in it

Is it worth watching?

We also might be getting Top Gun 2.
He's also doing the Moon heist movie, Luna Park. As well as the drug running movie coming out this Oscar season, Mena.

why didnt they hire the JUST guy?

I haven't seen it but judging by this teaser it looks pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=4z4xe0io_bA

>it looks pretty good

I do wish they brought him back for a cameo. I can just imagine a scene where Tom is in a bar talking about heading to the location where the Mummy tomb is reported to be and then Brendan who is dressed in his Rick O' Connel uniform overhears him and sighs "Here we go again" before walking off.

>how to show your autism in 5 words

The moment he started literally beating Turks with batflocks was pretty hillarious.

What? All those scenes with him talking to the creepy Vampire guy looks very cool. I was afraid this movie would focus too much on military tactics and not enough POV scenes of seeing Dracula born but it looks like it is the latter.

Cant bruise the cruise autismo

holy sh*t ONLY us 90s kids would get that!

>anabell wallis, 31
>tom cruise, 54

Anyone else tired of see these old, wrinkled men next to young, strong women barely over half their age? When will Hollywood stop portraying this kind of couple as normal? Women make more than half the cinema goers, I think young hunks in title roles is more than deserved.

>wrinkled
?

Wew lads...

Tell me though, why do you love him so much? He plays the same fucking character in 95% of his movies...

There is no way I am paying to watch some 28 year old male in a lead role... sorry but I just hate that. One of the things that annoyed me about Kingsman with having to see that young 20 year old boy trying to act like a smartass that dragged the movie down no offence.

I dread the new Han Solo movie.

Enhance

Those movies happen to be really good.

The Mummy series is cursed, I am afraid what will happen to Tom after this series.

ok

but is it because of him or despite him?

>why do you love him so much?
I respect him so much for his stunt work. Otherwise he is an amazing dramatic actor who always goes lengths.

Here watch his stunt work:

>In MI3 in the last take of a scene where he repels down a wall he actually hits the ground because they wanted him to repel down faster.
@4:10
youtube.com/watch?v=sNrLdlSurSY

youtube.com/watch?v=Eul-JSv41mE

youtube.com/watch?v=GWmJUAVuhPY

Looks okay for a Dracula movie, but thats not saying much

The reason I like him is because he usually picks very entertaining movies to star in. And when he does star in them, he gives it 110%.

oops for some reason it didn't reply to your comment
here
but yeah watch all the stunt work he has done

Not only this but whenever he accidentally does something that wasn't meant to happen; he always stays in character such as this scene when he accidentally fell off the chair.

I'm sorry but this isn't attractive I want to see someone like Channing Tatum or James Franco

See them what? Try to carry a movie by themselves? That would be impossible.

And the only think I can think of right now is if she wore panties under that dress. Thanks for ruining my day.

Its normal ... in Hollywood.

I would say its worst that Tom, Cruise at 54 is STILL being typecast as if he done Top Gun last year, the man is 54 and he he aint being put in the same roles as Herrison Ford that did pulled ff being a "action hero" of his age, not a 30 year old man.

No. Not even Charles Dance could save it.

>not attractive
you are kidding right?

That's before the mummy movie. He looks freaking great.

Harrison Ford is still hell based. Did you see Firewall? Almost an 8/10 that.

well Daniel Craig is 48 and Léa Seydoux is 31 and they were in Spectre together.

>dracula untold
wut
when was this? never heard of it

wow his face looks a lot better than it did a year ago.

its been done

kek yeah the movie had some of the worst marketing. I guess you might as well give it a watch since it is the first in this new monster universe.

Dude how many times have you posted this webm today? I've seen this in 3 threads already.

I'm actually looking forward to it. Cruise in an Action/Horror movie sounds GOAT.

I was in the Collateral thread before and wanted to post it here also since this is kind of a Cruise thread. Problem?

>Sofia Boutella as the Sexualized Monster
What did they mean by this and I so hope this isn't going to cause SJW Feminists to be angry

Sony plants trying to cuck Universal