Iv been with my gf for 4 moths now and i want to get sexual with her but i dont think she has a sex drive iv tried...

iv been with my gf for 4 moths now and i want to get sexual with her but i dont think she has a sex drive iv tried touching her she let me ones but she said she didn't like it im her first boyfriend but i dont know what to do dose any user know how to help me out

Well, I mean, what kind of girlfriend did you really expect in exchange for 4 moths? I don't know why anyone would even want 4 moths. They're very fragile. They're probably dead already.

Very strange.

never fondle moths

Made the mistake with moths huh.

Cry about "insecurities and how terrible you are for wanting her to love you" I know a chick who fell for this. She sucks thisguy so often it's sad. He's fuckin manipulating the shit out of her

exactly how much time is 1 moth?

This is now a moth thread. Post some fuckin' moths!

Jesus Christ kid at least type things out coherently.

I've been with a chick like this, it's frustrating as all fuck. Some virgins are just really really uncomfortable with sexual stuff. Not really much you can do besides just wear her down until she gives in. Then, hopefully, she realizes sex is fun and loosens up about it a bit. That's pretty much what I had to do. Took a couple months but since then she's got a much more normal sex drive for someone her age.

Get her drunk, then have at it fam.

I'm sorry, I don't see what that has to do with moths.

You sound like a fucking 13 yo get the fuck out of Sup Forums

Judging from the google search, you want to gently ease up on her back side with your anus

Well, since he has four, it's more of a harem.

Rape her

I think it's got quite a lot to do with moths, you just can't see how.

I can't even fathom being with a girl for 4 months and not having sex. What do you guys even do? How is this even possible? Really weird.

they're annoying as shit too.

Talks about feelings. Brushes her hair. Prolly whisper secrets in each other's ears.

sounds pretty gay tbqh

I've only ever been with one girl who was like that. In her case she had lots of trust issues and shit. Sex and emotions are very closely related in a woman's mind so often if she can't trust a partner she's not going to be turned on by them. It was a huge pain in the ass putting up with a couple of months with no sex but honestly in the end I think it was worth it. Not that it's always gonna be worth it depending on the people involved but in my specific situation it was good.

If it doesn't happen, and she bangs the next dude she's with, your gonna hate yourself. Been there. Had to fuck all sorts of sluts to stop feeling like such a faggot bitch.