Is this the worst show on television right now?

Is this the worst show on television right now?

no

Dunno man I dropped back in season.. uhm 3? when everything was about muh romance subplots

TWD exists

Couldn't pass the first episode. They didn't even try.

ahahah surely this isn't still going

how did they string this out for more than 2 seasons, even tho those first 2 were good

dumb as fuck how the whole show hinged on him being a genius then they never used that plot point ever again

White Collar is the same kind of dogshit.

I guess it's not the worst thing you could watch if you just want something to kill time that you don't have to pay much attention to, but holy shit is it bland.

I hate how everyone except for the Main guy, his autistic life-partner, and his FBI handler are basically just drooling retards who would never get anything done if it wasn't for the main 3.

Same kind of deal happens in Hannibal. Like Jesus Christ Fishburne, you're the goddamn head of the FBI and you never solve ANYTHING without calling on Hannibal or Will. Also, how many deranged serial killers can there BE on the east coast? Just ONE of the people they catch would be getting like Son of Sam, Zodiac Killer, or Nightstalker levels of notoriety, but they catch like 12 every year in the same greater langley area.

In my line of work (management consultancy) everybody is watching this tv show and it's very annoying.

"Do you watch TV shows?" "Yes" "Which one?" "Suits"

I immediately stop the conversation about shows when I hear Suits.

It is not necessarily bad, but there are so many other shows that are significantly better.

>dumb as fuck how the whole show hinged on him being a genius then they never used that plot point ever again
In the new episode today, he literally gave his girlfriend's phone number to an inmate in prison he had only just met.

>In the new episode today, he literally gave his girlfriend's phone number to an inmate in prison he had only just met.
Unless he has an evil plan to break up with her by having her raped and murdered, then that's more the action of a retard than someone of even average intelligence.

>It is not necessarily bad, but there are so many other shows that are significantly better.
not when you have watched those other shows

this faggit thinks that he is not a beta

He's in prison now for 2 years. The other inmate has a mobile phone that he smuggled in and he let Mike text on it. He conned him into texting his girlfriend and now he has her number. No doubt he's going to get her nudes.

This all happened to him on his 1st day of prison.

>Also, how many deranged serial killers can there BE on the east coast? Just ONE of the people they catch would be getting like Son of Sam, Zodiac Killer, or Nightstalker levels of notoriety, but they catch like 12 every year in the same greater langley area.

It could be worse - you could live in an English county with a murder rate comparable to a Central American city

>1st day of prison

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking hell Mike

always used to laugh at this, how were there any people even left in the county, property prices must be dirt cheap

At least most of the victims live in country manors, so long as your just a poor farmer who doesn't live in a picturesque cottage your fine... Unless your the murderer.

dude is so chad he subconsciously gets pussy

if he was a real robot he wouldn't be able to even fake acting around women

>a real robot

Back in 2008 to 2010 when r9k was first made, the board was famous for its 'relationshit' content. People blogging about their gfs & such. Original "robots" were normal, highly-functioning individuals who wanted to get away from Sup Forums.

This show is like someone saw Barney on How I Met Your Mother and thought it would be 'epic win' to make a show copying the character for everyone.

And quips, don't forget the Sorkinesque rapidfire quipfests

uh none of the characters are like barney except maybe harvey if you really want to generalize

i noticed everyone in this show constantly says

>son of a bitch
and
>what did you just say to me?
among others. it actually stands out how much they use the same dialogue

YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT

You really expect decent dialogue when a blue folder fixes everything?

>uh
you don't get to bring friends

and they all talk in weird colloqualisms. like 'hey, you scratch my back and ill wiggle my toe' and shit like that

sort of like vinceposting

No. Arrow still exists.

This is bullshit and you know it

you're real son of a bitch y'know that?

We're done.

Suits at its core idea of a photographic memory somehow making you a good lawyer, hey everyone! Lets commit massive fraud to give this drug dealer a job, is a far more shitty concept to base a show on than Felicity.

I didn't think the concept was too bad.

The issue is that it's a soap opera that is one step removed from garbage such as Days of Our Lives.

ddi they even use the photographic memory ever again?

i remember in season 1 they did cool edited scenes where he suddenly remembers something he glanced at one time. they just seemed to drop that whole plot point in later seasons

*throws file down on table*

Sometimes.

He remembered some shit of someone's PC monitor last season.

>Suits at its core idea of a photographic memory somehow making you a good lawyer

Isn't most (Anglo) lawyering just knowing the right law/cases/precedent and arguing from that?

The concept kind of is though, you can argue for willing suspension of disbelief, but there is no way a law firm or anyone would ever countenance keeping Mikes secret of not being an actual lawyer. If it ever came to light the firm would be ruined and any cases he had handled would likely be retried.
I only kept watching as long as I did because I enjoyed the Harvey and Mike relationship, I thought the actual idea for the show was terrible.

what the hell is this?

>but there is no way a law firm or anyone would ever countenance keeping Mikes secret of not being an actual lawyer.

kek, what percentage of the New York legal community knows Mike's secret now?

But the idea itself was always portrayed as being retarded and short-sighted in the show.

They went through a lot of lengths (creating falsified documents and records etc.) and did a lot of concealing and cover ups to keep it secret.

I never said it was good but it's not the worst idea for a TV show. The 1st season was watchable because of it.

Just about everyone I'm guessing, including the guys representing the other side, which you think they'd mention in their clients defence.

I suppose they did it just always rankled me that all these intelligent high priced lawyers seemed to make the single dumbest decision to help him.

>Is captcha being retarded for anyone else today?

I saw that miles away although I was certain that guy was a guard posing as a fake-prisoner so he could get into Mike's head. Not that it would make any sense but this current plot doesn't make any sense either, this is a white collar prison and guards don't do shit like that. Really it's more like a fucking resort so I don't understand why they acted as if he would get raped before he went there.

this is bullshit

That's our way out!

no

>It's a how can we humiliate Louis this time episode

>you just got blown the fuck out

louis is the definition of "what was his fucking problem?"

The only time I've seen this show was like right after it started airing when a friend was raving about it. He came over with a few episodes burned on a CD and we watched them. It was like 4 or 5 episodes, I think.

It was really boring. The only thing I can remember is Gina Torres was in it and a guy who looked kind of like a human rat. The rat guy was the villain, I guess, but he was the only performance I bought as a real person.

Where can I watch this Sup Forums documentary?

>Gina Torres
I would fuck that big nig so hard

I just always remember the episode where Mike breaks up with Harvey for a while, so he and Louis become close and Louis even makes him a friendship cake, but as he's stood in the background holding the cake Harvey and Mike become friends again.

>louis used to used to be a financial wizard despite being an autist
>reduced to a comic relief character that fucks up time after time

yeah i remember that, one of the only times i felt bad for him.

>>YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT
lel

Found an image, look how pathetic he looks and tel me he's a villain.

damn, I thought it was just me

>jerking off in a mug
>loser

you are the trash here

It's not great, but far from being the worst.
I still watch it though, no idea why

>I still watch it though, no idea why
I still watch it because I've come too far to drop it.

I wish I could have dropped GoT and Mr Robot for the same reason.

mr robot has been on for 1 season. Surely it's still droppable.

I was 3 seasons deep into suits when i realized I don't enjoy this show. But that's 48 episodes I've watch and there's no going back now.

dropped it in season 3 because it got too retarded

donna a qt tho

yes

every episode is the same

>starts out nice
>gets case
>we cant solve this one! there's nothing we can do this time!
>everyone argues
>near the end of episode
>wait.. what if we..
>of course! that could work.
>save the day with some bullshit law
>some indie song plays while the characters reconcile

no

maybe

more like
>get case
>we're fucked
>wait, I have a brilliant idea
>the opposition saw it coming and were one step ahead
>we're really fucked now
>come up with another brilliant idea at the last hour
>win the case
>The xx starts playing

throw in some bullshit drama with Mike being a sulky bitch with Rachel/Harvey and you've got yourself an episode

havent watched this in years, does his perfect memory ever actually help him win a case or is it only used to fuck over his coworkers

He uses it to remember all the times he got cucked by Rachel

im curious guys if rachel told you she kissed that dude would you still stay with her and forgive her like mike?

rarely and it's never really developed though

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
E
D

Its cringy shit. However i tolerate it for the ultra-milf that is Sarah Rafferty

most of your actual value to a law firm is how much clients are impressed with you. as for the actual work part of it, what's most important is:
1) sounding smart and confident when you talk and write, and
2) working like a dog and checking details of shit carefully.
being a doctrine nerd is not that lucrative.

It's Guilty Pleasure: The Show. It's not supposed to be Shakespeare adapted by the spirit of Akira Kurosawa.

And that is different from a show like Mad Men, how exactly?

More like
>>get case
>>the firm is under attack by a random rich guy
>>we're fucked
>>wait, I have a brilliant idea
>>the firm is still under attack by a random rich guy
>>the opposition saw it coming and were one step ahead
>>we're really fucked now
>>the firm is still under attack by a random rich guy
>>come up with another brilliant idea at the last hour
>>the firm is under attack by a random rich guy
>>win the case
>>The xx starts playing
>>oh look according to our bylaws the firm is saved

mad men isn't half as formulaic as suits

you owe it to yourself to give this law-kino a try

nothing else compares

It's a soap opera now. It massively sucks. I just want it to end.

Started watching it and thought oh yeah these actors are well cast, quite a slick show, watched season 1, started watching season 2 and thought fuck this, I feel like I'm working here.

It stopped being entertaining to me, it became a chore so I bailed out.

there is no evolution between s1 and s7, so yes madmen is shit

pleb detected

even the most insignificant of supporting characters have noticeable character arcs and "evolutions"

not to say the show isn't without it's faults but its on another level compared to suits

Sure. I'd ask for anal for damages.

Rachel is so incredibly hot she carries the entire show

This t.b.h, I want my courthouse scenes with speeches

Because Jon Hamm is one dickprinting, chainsmoking (cuz their toasted), suave as fuck, old-fashioned drinking, nigga...and he does all the fucking.

shes says that her role is shit and she is tired to just whine on screen

Friendly reminder Harvey and Jessica in a fit of disgusting madness forced Louis to either ingest an illegal and mind-altering substance or have the ashes of a close friend desecrated.

Harvey is scum. So is Jessica.

Actually liked the first 2 seasons, and that episode with Harvey's dad was crisp can't remember which season though.

Shit got too fucking repetitive, literally every single episode:
>Michael fucks up by trying to do the """right""" thing
>Harvey finds out, walks in to see him, lays down the smack
>Walks out of the room before leaving the door turn back and give disappointing look / witty one liner
>Michael has an INGENISOUISOIS idea and saves the day
>rinse repeat