terribleterribleterrible.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was just about to make one

that's awesome. are they similar?

hey riley

Fags

tell it to the judge

super fags

kinda, this job is more talking to people face to face instead of just over the phone. Plus I do health insurance right now.

Also Eric is a no go, as it's the name of an ex-boyfriend of hers who left a fairly sour taste in her mouth, and the association would be too easy.

This is Eric and he is adorable.

hi jeff, how are you

is he soft?

Eric needs to tumble head first into a tub of kerosene carrying a lit match.

God arachnids are fucking eerie.

Hunnibuns!.

Yeah

do you have to deal with many crazy people in health insurance

I'm pretty good. doing a workout currently. how're you?

and you're the captain of the fags

Homo!!

how's the workout going?
I'm pretty good, had a busy few weeks

what the fuck is wrong with you people

And a gay lord

it's going good. getting sweaty, and other good workout stuff. I've only had a little to do for the past weeks. what've you been busy with?

degenerate furfags

how could I forget

oh god yes, and people who are dicks too but i mean that;s life sometimes.

Are you referring to the latent homosexuality, the arousal stemming from anthropomorphic cartoon drawings, or the interpersonal relationships developed over a commonly denoted "Cesspool" of an image board?

If some combination of the three, please submit in writing your concern, and we'll ensure it's received by the Human Resources department to be notarized and sent for board review.

good to hear, keep it up
moving the bf into his new place last week, it was my birthday tuesday and just trying not to die of boredom in the mean time

Show her my my little fuzz butt and she'll associate the name with him instead of that other.

English would be a good subject for you if you like to write.

I put my feelings into paint.

Victoria and Sierra are terrible names. Eric is a good strong name.

I have created a couple of characters for comics, but their lives and stories are very and intentionally vague.

I love my arachnids, my roaches, and my millipedes. They're adorable little friends of mine and they make me happy.

He is the softest. He's like a little puppy dog.

Trump knows all Build a wall

I could never deal with having to call tons of people every day

happy belated. how'd the move in go?

cheers, it went good, lost his computer mouse but we made the most of his new place being empty so I'd say that's a good trade off

Hey Luc.

Hello

ill find you faggots

Wow

Russia really did it. They transplanted a head successfully.

What's good?

Got about 12 NES games today, a GBA and a game cube game.

that always sucks. I lost a pair of my cute undies when I moved back in after the holidays

Which Gamecube game?

yeah, annoying but it wasn't too bad, easy to replace

If I show her your "little fuzz but," she'll likely want to adopt it and I doubt you're willing to part with it, nor do I want it residing in my home. It would live for all of six minutes while I resist the urge to hit it with a pan, and then I would hit it with a pan.

My feelings go into my writing, but I have little personal emotional influence on it. I tend to write from a standpoint of a reader, if that makes sense. The words that I print, as far as my novels go, are regularly created in the same fashion that I would wish to be reading them, if I myself hadn't written them.
I don't fucking know how to explain it. Douglas Adams once stated, "A book is simply 30,000 words arranged in a clever order."
That doesn't help anything, I guess I just like that quote.

What's wrong with Victoria or Sierra?
>intentionally vague
If I ever write a character that isn't purposefully fleshed out or developed, especially as the primary subject, then the narrative, the story, has to be involved enough to drive the entire progression of the read. That's tough for me to do, although I've done it, in a sense, telling a story that would read almost identically if the character weren't even there at all. I once wrote a story to improve my environmental description that involved a guy rolling down a river in a barrel, and I guess the story would have been almost entirely the same if there was no guy in the barrel.

I can't stand them. I don't know what it is, or where it stems from, but I fucking HATE spiders, and definitely hate centipedes or millipedes. It's in the way they move, the way their faces and appendages developed, it's enough to curl my toes just thinking about it. They creep me the fuck out, man.

Enter the matrix

I just hope I find wherever they ended up

I kinda remember that one.

hopefully, losing cute undies is heart breaking

and they were the comfiest pairs I owned. I am moderately saddened

how much is that actually worth?

I'd be surprised if you weren't

Nothing really. I just wanted it for myself.

Show her anyways. I'm in Texas and you don't know where I live in that state. Also you don't know what I look like or where I work so it's not like you could find me and follow me.

I suppose it does. You mean you write what you think people would want to read? Or you write based on what you would want to read?

The story is also incredibly vague. It is like single instances, flashes in a life that are shown and then moved past to something else.

Most people do, but spiders love you. They want to be your friend and just hang out. I want to get a western centipede, a solipugid, and a scorpion. I give my babies little words of encouragement and gentle pats.

oh alright then. Is it fun or is it just an addition to the collection?

To add to my collection.

I remember having it as a kid and then selling it.

Happy Birthday Riley!!

so how long have you had a bf? or maybe I never asked if you had one before

thanks man

just over 3 years

I need cuddles. Or penis touching.

so it's a sentimental thing? I get that.

he's a strange looking dog. what breed is he?

oh, I guess I never saw you talking about him

get hunbuns for cuddling, and your hand for penis touching

Dear god user please be here the fucking images of that possum have driven me nuts forever, sauce please.

Brachypelma albopilpsum. I also have a Grammostola pulchra, an Aphonopelma hentzi, an Alphonopelma chalcodes, and an Euthalus sp. Red.

He's at home.

I never really have any reason to

You live next to UofT at Austin.
We've been on Tinychat together before. I know exactly what you look like.
I want to say you were doing grocery? But that sounds wrong.

Kind of both? It really depends on what I'm writing. I write from the perspective of a prospective reader, as if I don't know how I'm going to continue the next sentence, despite obviously knowing how I intend to continue the next few pages, like I'm attempting to keep myself interested in the story being told while adhering to the points I desire or intend to convey.

explaining this is how I feel trying to explain color to a blind man is. It's incredibly difficult to explain a process that occurs in me almost subconsciously.

>Googled Solipugid
>Instant intrigue, and also regret

Scorpions are neat. They're weird, but I think it's the eight or more legs thing that bugs (lol) the fuck out of me.

terribleterribleterrible.tumblr.com/
though the author hasn't released anything in months

where do you get them? what do they eat?

well you still have your hand, although you can't cuddle it very well

Being able to play overwatch!

I don't live close to the campus, that's downtown. I don't live downtown. I look much different now than I did then. I don't do grocery.

It is much different from how I work. I work from a place that completely nullifies me as an entity. It's as if I don't exist in these works, or rather I don't exist in the way that I and others perceive me. It's entirely honest and pure.

They're little cuties with a strong bite.

Scorpions are neat. I should get a bark scorpion.

I can't believe I forgot to mention my vinegaroon. I also have a vinegaroon.

I get them at a little pet shop that's run by hippies. I feed them crickets mostly.

Hunnibuns chooses Overwatch over me.

Kisses.

I guess you're out a cuddle partner tonight

Kisses

STOP MAKING ME GOOGLE CREEPY SHIT

Bark scorpions are mostly harmless. Fun fact; If you pour liquor on a scorpion, and it's a high enough proof, the scorpion will sting itself to death.

If they ever catch fire, they'll try to sting themselves to death before they burn entirely.

If he had internet that worked I'd be happy

here's the solution to your cuddling problem

There are 25 known scorpions deadly enough to kill a human. The bark scorpion is one of them.

I've been stung six times, growing up in Arizona on agricultural property.

It hurts, yeah, for a time, and it makes that entire region totally numb, but aside from the one that occurred directly beneath my right shoulder blade, I didn't require anti-venom. I doubt I needed anti-venom with the one in my back, but it was close enough to my heart that my mums freaked out.

four times in the foot and once in the right hand, and I never felt ill, or nauseous, just numb, and putting pressure on the entry wound caused sharp pain.

He knows
He wants it fixed too

Hoi Tig
Quite lately

He's just afraid of his roommate using his toys while he's gone.

Half tempted to bring them over next time

Your moms?

Are you sure it was a bark scorpion? They look similar to other scorpions in coloration.

he can just hide them in his rear

well, I'm going to go back to Xcom 2, bye everyone

see ya

Hey buns, Hows the new place?

Haven't moved yet