you're trying to immigrate to Canada

> you're trying to immigrate to Canada
> you're asked the following Yes/No virtue-signalling questions:
> “Are men and women equal, and entitled to equal protection under the law?”
> “Is it ever ok to coerce or use violence against an individual or a group who disagrees with your views?”
> “Do you recognize that to have a good life in Canada you will need to work hard for yourself and your family, and that you can’t expect to have things you want given to you?”

How fucked are you?

The first two could actually catch some some some people.

Has she actually released some questions to give her anti-shit immigrant platform some attention?

Those are the questions.

Are we safe now? There's no way sandniggers and misc. savages can hack those questions.

I could lie.

You'd be surprised how stupid people can be.

> “Are men and women equal, and entitled to equal protection under the law?”
Equal not being 'same'
> “Is it ever ok to coerce or use violence against an individual or a group who disagrees with your views?”
no, I'm not muslim
> “Do you recognize that to have a good life in Canada you will need to work hard for yourself and your family, and that you can’t expect to have things you want given to you?”
bitch i'm from 2nd world

>disqualified for racism, sexism, bigotry and an overly sassy attitude

What if there is a group that is violent against me because of my non-violent views?

You'd be fine because your non-violent views result in you not acting against them with violence, and probably get the police involved if they were threatening you.

> Score: 0/3 (Fail)

You have to go back.

well fuck you too buddy

>Are men and women equal
what does this mean
no, a man =! a woman

> “Is it ever ok to coerce or use violence against an individual or a group who disagrees with your views?
ignoring 'who disagrees with your views' part cos that's a red herring for the real question, "is violence ever justified" - yes, it is

this seems like a loaded question

it's the sass that got you rejected desu

>How fucked are you?
Pretty fucked if I'm trying to immigrate to Canada.

>> “Are men and women equal, and entitled to equal protection under the law?”
Yes
>> “Is it ever ok to coerce or use violence against an individual or a group who disagrees with your views?”
Yes if they threaten me or my countrymen
>> “Do you recognize that to have a good life in Canada you will need to work hard for yourself and your family, and that you can’t expect to have things you want given to you?”
Yes

Do I pass?

Doesn't work like that, not for us. I have as much of a right to colonise that land as you.

CANT BELLIE THE KELLIE

The last one is the stupidest question ever.

*calls RCMP to remove you from interview room*

How are they gonna enter the room on horses, silly?
Also which question did I fail?

Sir, good news! You've been selected for a random strip search.

Isn't the police using violence? What if I want to become a policeman?

I prefer Bernier.

Pity he can't speak English at all. He seems charismatic in French.

>I have as much of a right to coloniZe

Manchild entitlement is NOT a Canadian value! (See section 3 of Canadian Values Test: In Canada you will need to work hard for yourself and your family, and that you can’t expect to have things you want given to you?)

The horses and the RCMP have to duck a bit. The doors were specially installed so they could enter. Each door and doorway costs 20,000 Canadian dollars. Please sit still and be patient while they arrest you.

And legally the violence question might make them a bit iffy. If you clarified you'd join the military if someone was threatening the country, or become a police officer they might be okay with it. Self defense is fine but vigilantism isn't in terms of telling law officials you plan to do it.

I think he's almost guaranteed to be the CPC leader. O'Leary is too much of a gamble and the CBC has plenty of ammo to use against him because he enjoys being edgy on television. Chong is basically a Liberal, so he won't get it.

Leitch is getting 1% on the polls. She shouldn't even be on this stage. Lisa Raitt, Andrew Scheer = literally who?

He's pro-TFW so he's I'm not a fan. The cancelling the Indian act thing is funny.

Second one is retarded, what about self defence, working in police or army?

What if the individual or group that disagrees with my views are nazis that want to kill all jews? Would my vigilantism not be justified?

The poll website I looked at said he was lower than that liberal Kevin slut and a Leitch when I looked. I'm not sure if that was a Canada wide pol or people who were elegiacal to vote.

They use violence if necessary. They can generally decide what's necessary. So yes!

Legally, still no. Instead use social media to try and ruin their lives by getting them fired from their job.

> the genius behind the highly-effective Canadian Values Immigrant Questionnaire

Nick "I'm Greek" Kouvalis.

Have memes gone too far?

they have not gone far enough.

*block your path*

Why is he dressed like a butler and also cosplaying as a ship captain?

I used to go to some job interviews just to insult the interviewers bc I really wasn't interested in the shit job they were offering. I got accepted every single time.
Reminds me of flirting now that I think of it. Being a nice guy does not pay, I wonder if the same would hold true for your immigration bureau

I think the people who do some interviews are related to the border security departments. So I don't think it would go so well. If whatever you're saying would piss off a police it would probably annoy off them if you weren't taking it seriously.

Maybe if the employee was jaded it would go fine.

THATS RACIST MUFUGGA

BIXNOOD