Post your favorite album and your fetish

post your favorite album and your fetish
>facesitting

Total waste that it's not a Joanna Newsom album.

tall women

>Going out in the middle of the night and yelling WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

snorkeling

that's a preference, not a fetish

Tanlines

Lactation

Incest

neck/choking

so you don't like it when they take their shirts off in the yard?
are you memeing or serious because there's some incestual undertones in itaots

Loli

slanted and enchanted
pregnant gangbang

asians

braaps

>furry

Femdom

WHATS A BRAP?

>pissing

farts

what does that mean?

Soft femdom. Soft, as in physical contact isn't even necessary. That fucking soft.

oh you innocent untouched cherub

no no, i'm asking if he means hebephilia or pedophilia (since the original Lolita wasn't prepubescent)

omorashi

bloodplay

Fucking some girls shit up like totally banging her hard as shit maybe two or three times in a row, choking, slapping, hair-pulling and all that, and as im exhausted she slides down my semi-hard boner with her still juiced pussy and tells me she loves me

Diapers

Glad to see so many weird fetishes itt. Makes me feel less alone.

I specifically mean the hentai meaning, but the answer would be both I suppose.

so like consensual rape

James?

Awful fetishes, consider suicide.

>facesitting
>fetish
yeah i bet missionary is a fetish too, right norman?

If the recording quality on this was better, I think it'd probs be my favourite. For how much more clear Emil Gilels is tho, it more than makes up for the slight edge in playing Schnabel has on some of the sonata.
Also:
>Snorkeling
Sup with that?

scat

no

Yeah. And it would be sick if I fucked her that way to Reckoning. I haven't had sex to music in a really long time except,,, actually remembering one time I had very crusty morning sex to Lite FM with a girl. It was so crusty. There was crust everywhere-- my eyes, her eyes, her pussy, my dick, her sheets, the unused Pizza Papa John's garlic sauce had crusted over, even. That was one of the hottest girls i ever had sex with, btw/.

Even if it was, there's no fucking way he'd admit it.

>inb4 someone posts TPAB and cuckolding

yiff

the best meme imo

Feet

Almost everything

these are gross tbqh

"At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if I gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole."

pain

>this guy is a respected author

Same album and gentle femdom.

MBDTF and sissy/femdom

really says a lot about you, doesn't it

Loli

liking farts makes me smart and cool like James Joyce?

judging by pic related you like little boys too

i've heard a handful of complete comps of beethoven's piano sonatas and yea nobody comes close to schnabel. his stamina and pacing are both unparalleled and overall feel the most "ludwig van beethoven" to me
>Sup with that?
joke lol

Painkiller-Execution Garden
>neckstomping

You know it, son

Some light BDSM and big asses. I'm more dominant in that I want to tie a bitch and tape her mouth but I'm not opposed to being dominated by a girl

Also the girl cosplaying as a witch or S and M or INCREDIBLY ROUGH SEX

Feet and piss.

I love you and this album.

normies

I actually think the first half qualifies as my 2nd fav album, behind Uncle Meat

>facesitting

It isn't a fetish it is a perversion
]

Whqt is best DB album? Want to get into him

atrocity exhibtion, but start with xxx and go chronologically

XXX is a better album but Atrocity Exhibition is the easiest to get into, in my opinion.

With Parish Of Tama (Ossuary Dub) being one of my favorite songs ever, I prefer Side 1 too, but the whole album is still a 10/10.

XXX best place to start. First time I did Danny Brown the right way me and my friends Cole and cody got Teed Up and Danny banged nad justified our wanton hedonism . 5,000 years ago kids listened to music. Why not us?

what so good about it? or this idea of not beeing healthy ?
explain

sweaty and smelly feet

fuck dude why

weight gain
my preferences go from slightly chubby to completely immobile. only art though.

Love

get the fuck out,

You perv

>neck/choking
I like you.

>bloodplay
And you.

>Fucking some girls shit up like totally banging her hard as shit maybe two or three times in a row, choking, slapping, hair-pulling and all that, and as im exhausted she slides down my semi-hard boner with her still juiced pussy and tells me she loves me

And you.

You sick motherfucker.

I'm not sure whether you have poor reading comprehension or just posted after reading that first sentence.

Long term relationships.

rape

>not toddlercon

Fuck off weeaboo

Throat fucking.

Zoophilia

do not have one

I grew out of my fetishes mostly and now agree with these guys

I just want to be loved.

Preferably by a man. In the ass.

>I grew out of my fetishes mostly
I've tried to do this. It's more like I just denied myself that sort of fap material tho. Can't see it actually going away.

Big dicks

>tfw feedee

Panties/panty stuffing

>Hypnosis/mind control

I'm a vanilla guy who wants a nice girl. Though I kinda like when they keep their shoes on.

underrated post

traps (attempting to be rid of it)
rough sex
butt stuff

have fun trying to stop being gay lmao

Incest

my man

This is such an obvious joke, why am I laughing?

Asexual

>tfw literally nothing gets me off

depravity
i think
i guess i'm just trying to justify my scat fetish by placing it in an umbrella, but it feels right
love a girl that loves terrible things

Fat bitches and getting my face rode
>tfw vanilla fetishes but desperate enough to try weird shit

try stroking ur weewee

It doesn't get hard for anything.