Sup guys,it is right dating with a 14 years old girl when i'm 18, please be serious , do u think that's pedo...

sup guys,it is right dating with a 14 years old girl when i'm 18, please be serious , do u think that's pedo ? pic related, and this is my first post idk what the fuck i'm doing

Going to jail soon

No, that is hebephilia. Post face, she's cute.

Cp?

sounds nice. have fun.

also she said if something wrong happens , she wont say nothing about us, that makes me feel like a criminal

Not pedo, technically hebe, but the age difference makes it ok. make sure her parents know, that's what's really important. i'm 18 dating a 15 year old and things are great.

society is retarded as fuck

it's not pedo 4 shure, but law says it is

I dated a 14 year old when I was 18. We went to the same school, her parents actually liked me. There's nothing wrong with it as long as you're doing it for the right reasons

you're my hero bro

It's statutory rape. You seem weak, so you might want to start preparing your anus for the mauling it's going to receive when you're in prison. Start with small buttplugs and work your way up 7-8 inche dildos.

You can do anything you want in these chaotic times just
1. don just do it for the sex, girls are frail mentally at that age
2. don't ever involve the law

14 is perfect age. I envy you m8

Honestly I don't think it's wrong, but you're definitely in danger of legal trouble

Girls mature physically faster than boys, but emotionally, not so much. Try dating 4 years older than yourself, and then see what than t feels like.

the rule is your age divided by 2 plus 7 is fine to date. so no, she's two years too young.

It's ok to post nudes dude. Go on

Lel pussy

Living in a master race country where i'm dating a 14 year old and i'm 19

She'll be 15 in a month tho.

Hope you're up to date with boy-bands and MLP shit, because that's what she'll want to talk about after.