I have never hugged a girl or asked to, never been on a date or asked anyone out...

i have never hugged a girl or asked to, never been on a date or asked anyone out. this is because i know there are no positives that could come from that, it would only make her mad or upset or offended that someone so disgusting would talk to her. it's just a waste of time, no girl would ever like me or be attracted to me under any circumstances.

so i don't talk to anyone, but this way of life (being considerate of people) is really hard because of how alone i am. i know it's for the best, but it still hurts.

anyways, i just wanted to say that.

last thread died while i was watching a 48 minute video someone posted, i watched the whole thing

How old r u ?

>no girl would ever like me or be attracted to me under any circumstances
You are basically creating a self-fulfilling prophecy for yourself. You have established this mindset for yourself. You are being far too pessimistic. I would not call you handsome, but I definitely would not call you disgusting or even ugly. You are creating obstacles for yourself with that outlook and superficiality.
Why do you call yourself disgusting?

>Why do you call yourself disgusting?
i must be, i can't think of any other reason for why every single girl in the world rejects me on sight.

sick pasta

Aw man, don't think of yourself like that. To sum up what I see without knowing you is a guy who really shows a high level of care for the feelings of someone else you don't even know yet. Good looks can come a dime a dozen. Not all of us are blessed with model features. But even fewer have a genuine personality like you bud. Any girl would be lucky to have someone like you. P.s you aren't an ugly guy bro.

Oh this thread again,kys

Wow..you are one of the biggest beta cucks ever..have fun being alone for the rest of your life because you have a vagina where the ghostly outline of your balls should have been.

This is what people become when they never grow the fuck up and move out of mom's basement. Sad, lonely fuckers

This is how super villans are created

check out the website lol

well now i feel extra sad. i mean if thats u could definitely be a lot more ugly, appearance wise you're ok. you need to work on your mental stuff fam

Old copypasta.
Try again.

honestly thank you but i really am fucking worthless.
i will.
i know i will be alone forever, thank you for contributing.
maybe that's it. i did live on my own for a handful of years but it was even more lonely.
it is me. yeah idk if i am ugly or not but i know all signs point to that i am in fact very ugly but i'll never know for sure. it kind of drives me crazy.
yeah, i have a real problem.

>every single girl in the world rejects me on sight.
How did they reject you? What happened?

Dude, you look almost exactly like my ex. Like seriously, you could be brothers. It's almost creepy.

Anyway, he's been living with his current girlfriend for over a year now, and before her he was having casual sex left and right. I had sex with him, a lot.

Trust me, it's not your face that's the problem.

Most of your problems seem mental. Maybe working out would help you? Seems more like you lack self confidence then anything else.

Damn it Eric

lars u fucking faggot

oh boy, please keep your promise next time and off yourself. i am repulsed by you. repulsed because you whine like a little bitch. stop whining, do stuff you enjoy or just fucking off yourself. makes no sense living such a miserable life in which you block yourself from everything that could be nice.

You don't look all bad. Go seek psychiatric help, my friend. You need to straighten your life. Don't be such a insecure faggot, ok? Girls shouldnt be you main concern, atm. Get educated, good Job, house-loan,etc. Then everything will fall in it's place. Join military, if all else fails.