Clinton supporters riot in DC

Clinton supporters riot in DC
Clinton supporters reject the official results
Clinton supporters refuse to admit defeat
Clinton supporters are in tune with mass media

During campaigns, Clinton supporters said that it would be like that if Trump loses, and warned that this would be unacceptable and dividing America.

I don't expect much from Trump, but I am happy that the results exposed the true and ugly face of Clinton and her "liberal and open minded" followers.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-inauguration-hats-idUSKBN1542YL
youtube.com/watch?v=LXnjGD7j2B0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Clinton won the popular vote.

WRONG

go fuck yourself

Not a democracy, REPUBLIC. If it was popular vote wins, then republicans would never be in the white house.

Everyone knew going into this that the popular vote means nothing. Never has.

>Clinton supporters reject the official results
Wrong.

>Clinton supporters reject the official results.
Wrong.

>Clinton supporters are in tune with mass media.
Meaningless.

>During campaigns, Clinton supporters said that it would be like that if Trump loses, and warned that this would be unacceptable and dividing America.
Wrong.

You're not very good at interpreting people's motives or understanding what they say, it seems.

200-500 some odd people doesn't represent shit. You're saying that essentially 7.8x10^-6 % of Clinton voters are representative the majority of voters in the election.

WRONG

Trump made the companies that i invested in increase by over 22% since he was elected, it's great. I can't see why all you faggots are complaining:

Stop being a limitless faggot by trying to stop the wheel that is society, you can't. However you can try to stare it in the right direction or atleast try to make it run smoother. So don't be a faggot, make the best out of the current situation. His the president of US, deal with it limitless fags

This. A direct democracy would let shitskins run the country more than they already do

let me put it into simpler terms for an idiot like you. you are saying 0.0000078% of the voter base is the representative of the straw man image you just put up.

The entire system is a joke, Wall Street is happy to have Trump as a figurehead.
Cheers.

pretty much this. clinton was as far up wall street's ass as anyone else. capitalism wasn't going anywhere.

who else loves me?

True, my portfolio has gone up since Trump became president elect. I'm still not so sure what the liberals are upset about. Trump is not anti-gay, and he's been friendly to brown people his whole life. He even one awards for improving inner cities.

But he wants to keep illegals spics in Mexico so he's a tyrant? Fuck that. He's right. Let's focus on USA. Fuck everyone else for a while.

What's with all those "Not my president"?
After the election Trump became the legal president of all Americans. Plain and simple.
By rejecting that, they do no accept the results of the election.

When Trump said he would challenge a possible Clinton win in court, Democrats went apeshit over that, saying that it would be unheard and unacceptable

You're not very good at remembering what happened in the past 12 months, it seems

wrong

Clinton and Obama were using Trumps techniques towards the left. This is the same fucking shit over again. People are uneasy and need a boogyman to blame their shortcomings on.
Cheers.

>Look look I know you got my king surrounded and according to chess rules we both agreed on upfront that means you win, but I have more peons left on the board so don't you think I should win instead??

so many butthurt Hillarys on Sup Forums
don't have any arguments?

Trump: "I'll accept the results....IF I win."

yeah, but to a lesser degree. obama admin put at least some restrictions on wallstreet. Trump if anything will get rid of any hinderances to them. The dude stocked his cabinet with other bigshots who have a history of doing shady shit for their own interest.

Dumbfounded how some people believe that hiring a lion will protect them from the hyenas. Sure the lion keep the hyenas away, but you'll still get eaten by his pride.

You can't just say "wrong" on facts. Just look at the pictures of the leftists facists rioting.

Eh man all I was saying is that none of them differ from eatchother, the butthurt is falsely motivated.

At least he was honest and upfront about it.

Democrats said they would of course accept the results, but it turns out they lied (surprise!) and are rioting now

I don't recall the GOP congress throwing in the towel when Obama won. They spent years opposing him.

We should practice our "Party Of No" cosplay.

sorry, I meant to quote above you

So you're saying if Clinton won, Trump supporters would not have a right to protest about it?

Because that is exactly what they would do.

why does him being upfront about it make any differnce?

An asshole isn't going to be unabashed about being an asshole. Still doesn't make it better when he takes a shit all over you.

ty bro I can't stand either side of this fuckin bullshit. Ron Paul was our true king

he never said anything about rights you fucking dumbfuck

>and are rioting now
The people rioting now are the extreme right.
Trump has stolen all their supporters, including the KKK.
Time was when these people ran the Republican Party. They are not happy.

UNITED STATES OF RUSSIA FUCK YEAAA

Yeah, but I'm white. The lions will eat the niggers first. By the timed they run out of niggers, I'll vote for a lamb.

White people be political and shit

>king nigger: elections can't be rigged, what does that even mean? to suggest the election results could be false is a direct threat to our democracy
>RUSSIA RIGGED THE ELECTIONS, TRUMP ISN'T THE REAL PRESIDENT
obama really went downhill. it's sad, he was pretty good for a while

Both sides have no right to protest.
The results are official, based on a (flawed) election process.
But they are binding, and both parties knew them from the start
Whoever lost has to deal with it and accept just that.

I said Trump made it clear he would not accept a loss, but Clinton said she would.
Turns out her followers didn't and won't accept that their canditate lost.

A big difference. It's the difference between being clear, and between lying into your face.

And face it: Clinton and Trump were the worst ever candiates. Trump did not really win; he was just the lesser bad choice.

>The people rioting now are the extreme right.
no, theyre extremely dumb

Unarguably true. This world needs one unified nation anyways. Or total destruction. Two inevitable choices.

trump runs his campaign opposing the influence of lobbyists and bankers , clinton links to goldman sachs etc.... appoints a cabinet of lobbyists and goldman sachs heads to rule directly.

conservative voters hate the liberal Hollywood elite, support a system of government that massively favors the rich

what an incredibly watered down and overly simplified way to think about it.

I think that's the key to understanding liberals.

If Trump had actually beat Clinton I'd agree with you but he lost millions of votes and only got elects due to a

>one unified nation
This will only happen if only one human race is left. As long as there are cultural/ethnical/racial differences there will be no unity

It's a simple biological and evolutionary process to try and eliminate any competitive species.
Don't try to argue; humans just run on instincts deep inside like any other animals and plants.

Theres no arguing from me, my friend. You just outlined the fate of this whole spinning ball of a planet.

You hate the rules, that's why you hate the winner?

Where is the logic in that? Should you not fight to change the election process instead?

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-inauguration-hats-idUSKBN1542YL

Trump supporters recoil in horror when they find out where there MAGA hats were made.

Trump: the president for the dumb half of America.

>217-308
>no clinton won because commiefornia voted for her
holy shit you people are retarded

>hi Sup Forums, I am a mook.

Funny how they all carry left-related signs...

RON AND FEZ NOON TO THREE

See this, faggot

>china selling knock-offs
>liberals think they're official
this is why we need donald.

>The Trump hats available for purchase on Trump's official campaign website are made in the United States and cost between $25 and $30, according to the label inside those caps.

did you even read your own shit article? fucking kys

As if making cheap hats in America is making it great.

Let some shit country like Vietnam make shitty hats for us. We want to be great, not manufacture junky trinkets, you god damn retard.

I wouldn't be shocked if we later find out those DC rioters were set up to make the protesters look bad.

You see, there are already some states wanting to outlaw protesting and DC could have been set up to create an example for those states.

>The people rioting now are the extreme right.
source or gtfo you stupid fucking queer. actually dont bother, that's clearly false. even cnn reported antifa masked riots. kys

no, antifa is just really, really stupid.

there were also paid protesters that were bussed in. you can almost guarantee some were soros funded.

leak all saturday

I disagree. both suck dick. with clinton you end up with nixon. a corrupt career politician who will keep things going the way they have been.

With trump you get mussolini. A cult of personality, inexperienced off brand guy who when not acting incompetent, will be stuffing his pockets.

I'd rather stay with status quo then go with that. But pointless now seeing of how he's the captain of the ship for the next four years.

Just one bullet

I think we could all agree on some salt-water taffy at the moment, am I right Sup Forumsros

wtf is wrong with pervy bill

Yep the rich politicians and corporations use their almost unlimited resources to sway this country in their favor while the citizens are busy fighting about stupid shit like race and religion.

It makes me laugh how many voters (both sides of the aisle) want protestors silenced when they're practing free speech but then lose their freaking minds when they think their guns might be taken away.

the rules where made a few hundred years ago.
I think you had enough time to complain.

And you seem to forget that the USA is a federal republic it is NOT a democracy.

>captain of the ship for the next eight years
fixed that for you

yeah, 2017 is going to be more butthurt than 2016. Haha, good job guys.

You'll be lucky if he lasts two

Lock up all of our political opponents! Ban protest! Shut down the jew media! It is and will be forever only trump!

Showing your disapproval of the president-elect =/= not accepting results.
No one is claiming the elections were rigged.

Nice try racist pigs. Learn about democracy. You clearly have no clue what it is about.

Nobody you fucking whore.

>being that bad at trolling

Okay.

Bernie won the popular vote in the DNC for the nominee. But he didn't get the nomination.

Just face it. You can't win without cheating, and regardless of whether or not Trump did, someone would have anyway.

you're still a bunch of hooligans
you destroy property, burn houses and cars
loot stores. attack cops

You're the most sore losers that there exist.

Hillary supporters are way worse than Trump supporters.

Hate to break it to you, but the US is not a democracy

The US has a federal election system that is not in line with a true democratic process.
But guess what, it's been like that since forever.

Everybody knew the rules and has to play by them. Otherwise, don't join the game.

Want it different? Change the election process.

What a good point. NO UPSET AT DNC RESULTS YET FULL UPSET AT TRUMP.
>AMERICA PICKS ITS BATTLES

Not trolling comrade just spreading the good word

God will have america back so fuck those towel head retards and the jew atheists that support them

this is bait and youre a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=LXnjGD7j2B0

Educate yourself.

>What's with all those "Not my president"?
What about it? Is it wrong to publicly claim that you don't support or like an elected official? You don't understand democracy, child.

>By rejecting that, they do no accept the results of the election.
NOBODY IS REJECTING THAT HE WON.
You have the worldview of a 5 year old.

>When Trump said he would challenge a possible Clinton win in court, Democrats went apeshit over that, saying that it would be unheard and unacceptable
>You're not very good at remembering what happened in the past 12 months, it seems
Again, real life is more complicated than your WWE matches. Claiming a rigged election and denouncing the candidate that won are two very different things.

standalone fruit detected

www xvideos com/video21282419/governor_sarah_paylin_and_miss_usa_give_you_double_bj_-_lisa_ann_alexis_texas

>god bless america