Holy shit his latest work is utter shit

I don't bash her for the name change, the last Antony album was also shit. Jesus fucking christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=OwPbORPM1p8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is it objectively a guy or girl?

Yeah the album was pretty shit, biggest disappointment of last year for me

Antony identifies with female pronouns

i kinda like the production. but my brains start to leak out of my nose if i start listening to the cloyingly earnest lyrics for too long.

>her

>her

> Sup Forumser

This is easily his best work:

youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs

Production is good most of the time, OPN and Mohawke.

If I didn't understand the English language, I'd enjoy this album.

Nah, vocals aside, the music's shitty and basic. His/her/xer/hir/Cher/whavrrr doomy and moody dark cabaret albums with the Johnsons is where it's at

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

What did he mean by this?

>her

Antony's earlier albums are better

First few songs were pretty good imo but it fell off hard after that.

4channers really get off on mocking anyone they perceive as inferior. Antony is an idiot for prostrating and embarrassing himself with something like this, but just because their music is terrible doesn't mean they're bad people or retarded.

>"hey user, have you listened Anohni? She's really good, all her lyrics are all deep and stuff and the musics all weird like that other music you like"
>listen to it
>it's terrible

Last time I'm listening to friends about music.

My local radio station was shilling this album hard when it released based on pure politics alone. It was disgusting.

This album is utter trash, not even utter trash.

It's youtube.com/watch?v=OwPbORPM1p8

Most of the instrumentals are really great. Shame about the lyrics.

Sissy ass music

Sissy ass-music

>artist releases awesome albums for years
>ignored by Sup Forums
>artist transitions
>daily hateful threads
really made me use my brain cells

Hopelessness was genuinely embarrassing though (minus OPN's contributions). She's had great stuff in the past but, cmon. Even without the transitioning he would've been mocked incessantly for this album.

literally this desu. production was amazing, thought her vocal delivery and melodies were much stronger here than with Antony and The Johnsons, but the "livejournal of a 15 year old who gets B-'s in english" approach to the lyrics just ruined it for me

I could have respected and understood that opinion but then you said:

>the last Antony album was also shit.

yep, never mind. you are a brainlet. please kill yourself.