Since he's president now, does that mean I can finally be myself in public, and not what PC culture expects me to be...

Since he's president now, does that mean I can finally be myself in public, and not what PC culture expects me to be? I can finally express my views without worry of losing my job, career, or student status at a university?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOed-P0qmc8&t=0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Like you go outside at all neckbeard faggot.

depends where you work. if you work at a hippy company like google microsoft apple amazon spacex etc then prob not, if you work at an all man company like wallmart mcdonnalds costco then you can finally be yourself

Just because Trump has no dignity doesn't mean you have to shed yours.

In other words, can you be a giant asshole? Sure. The rest of us need to know who you are.

You can expect a broken jaw also. Trump isn't a license to being a carefree fuck head, there will still be consequences.

Go for it, post results.

Go for it OP. If it works out bad for you, you can always get the alt-right army to help you out.

Spoken like s true bitch!! Speak the way you want fuck these niggers, Jews,spics and gooks!! It's time to take back what's ours the white revolution is the only solution! We gave these shitskins 8 years, and they did what? Double the national dept gave Iran a shit ton of money, clock boy, jay z, blm, fucked up syria, took credit for taking out osama you did nothing, watched it on CCTV, speaking of CCTV don't forget Benghazi! Fuck these subhumans white pride world wide, we are just a better breed!

lol

He's not wrong. God I love being white

>Dignity
>Hiding your true opinions because the PC Safety Soldiers will report you to the fuhrer.

Sieg Heil.

Nope.

Trump won the election, not you.

You should have been doing this all along, pussies like you are what go us into this mess. Stand up and be a man,

Trump is Jesus and King

Why is that whale praying to the trash god?

What the fuck is a free smell?

youtube.com/watch?v=UOed-P0qmc8&t=0s

Shes in front of a Jimmy Johns

Likely vomiting.

A subpar sandwich shop that things that sign is oh so funny.

your fears suggest you voted 2 x for obama,,and of course hillary or bernie Right?

aww yeah look at that white pride
America is so great

there aint no altright

No. leftist are getting more brazen, more violent, and less rational. Do yourself a favor and wait another year. Discretion is the better part of valor.

Yes, if you're a cunt OP

This reminds me of Brexit, after the vote there was a sharp spike in immigrants and people of colour being verbally abused by strangers, being told to "fuck off home" and such.

People actually thinking that a political change gives them freedom to say whatever they like in real life witout getting a kicking or reported. pretty kekworthy

but morons will be morons

This.
What does the head of state have to do with your own personal behavior? The president is not your dad, so why the fuck bother. It's not like the whole country and all citizens would change their opinions and behavior over night, depending on who's president. And isn't being a sheeple what you Trump voters were against in the first place?
>inb4 libfag/Shillary voter etc.
I'm German and don't fucking care who runs your shithole of a country.