Just arguing w gf over toilet seat up vs toilet seat down. I said that if we both have to move it where we need it...

Just arguing w gf over toilet seat up vs toilet seat down. I said that if we both have to move it where we need it, it's fair to both of us. She says she never needs it up unless she's cleaning it so I should put it back where I found it. I said I'd just pee in the sink. She says that's gross and weird. I know lots of guys who pee in the sink. Is it weird?

Just put the seat down you fucking retard

this is stupid, we all know you don't have a girlfriend

I think it's weird to pee in the sink.
I mean the toilet is at most feet away and urine has a habit of building up scum when dry.
I mean if you rinse the sink every time I guess it's whatever
But still just grab your dick to aim.

You could sit down to pee, no need to aim and you are not stressing your prostate, reducing your risk of cancer in it.

Put the lid down when you put the seat down. That way you can claim you're doing what she said, but that bitch still has to lift up the lid when she goes to shit or whatever.

I had a bitchy roommate like that, and we shared a bathroom. Lease was in my name, and I'm an asshole. I finally got sick of the complaining and just unscrewed the toilet seat and left it on the floor leaning against the vanity. now we both had to move the seat when we needed it.

lmao

Here's a thought..

You could both just be fucking adults and deal with it.

Tell her to go fuck herself if she can't deal with having to put the entire fucking toilet seat down

haha

For someone reason this made me laugh me ass off

Hero

What's the fun in that?

pee in the sink its the only way plus its way easier and wastes less water

You're right about the toilet seat, you're wrong about the sink. Of course it's unhygenic to pee somewhere other than the toilet

standing up to piss stresses the prostate?

When I pee in the toilet it has to fall farther, giving rogue droplets a greater chance of missing the mark. Hitting water can cause splashback. If I pee in the sink and rinse it out when I wash my hands, how is that less hygienic?

You could argue that if you used the sink to both pee and wash your hands, washing the sink while you were at it, would make it the hygienic choice.
Well don't take me on my word on it, but yeah so far as I've read, standing up to pee stresses the prostate. But it might just be confirmation bias on my account because I'm a man who likes sitting down to pee.

So then don't lift the seat and piss all over it, she might eventually get wise and start leaving it up. Gotta train the bitch at some point, faggot.

put it this way: what would you rather drink out of? A toilet, or a sink that no one has peed in?

>Sitting down to pee
>A man

Pick one

Pissing in the sink is comfy as shit

Sitting down to pee doesn't change my chromosomes.
Go "No true scotsman" someone else.

I drink from my hands, what do you do? Fill the sink and stick your face in?

It's current year, there's more to being a man than Y chromosomes

Fuck girls they're the dirtiest animals I've came across. We were all sharing communal toilets in a dorm while on a white water rafting weekend. I swear some girls cannot possibly have backbones the size of some of them shits they were leaving for us to view the scruffy cunts. There's no way that toilet could deal with them in one flush. It was like they'd gave birth to a gorillas arm. The smell I refuse to remember I just know it was horrific. Tell your gf to fuck off OP you don't do nothing bitches say

Do what this user says. Petty spitefull shit like that is the best.

Pooskin detected

>Of course it's unhygenic to pee somewhere other than the toilet

A kitchen sink contains more harmful bacteria than the inside of a toilet bowl. Also how does sterile urine contaminate a bathroom sink?

This. Did it for 4 days. Seat up or down wasn't a problem after that!

Nice trips
user

>Just arguing w gf over toilet seat up vs toilet seat down. I

Just put the fucking seat down asshole. Save the arguing for important things, like your dick in her butthole.

As long as the tap isn't pissed on it's fine. Unless you drink from sinks like a punch bowl and you always fill it up and scoop out a glass. In which case it's less hygienic and you're a fucking weirdo

Women are fucking lazy. What happened is she went in there and sat down without checking and the seat was up.
It's all power play bullshit. Men don't care if they have to lift it up or put it down, it's not a lot of effort at all.

>implying.
I have a dick, a beard, a hairy body and a deep voice. If I fuck a chick who is ovulating, I might impregnate her. All of these things indicate that I am male. The only thing you've got against me is a preference of sitting down while peeing.
I stand up to pee if I'm out in nature, but in places with bathrooms I sit down, because it is comfier and I like being in rooms with no piss stains on the floor.

That's actually what happened, she fell in

Petty passive aggressive bullshit, show your dominance, piss all over her seat until she learns. Or be a faggot like this user.

Yeah it's kind of dumb how women think we should put it down for them when it takes as much effort to put it up as it does to put it down. I guess girls just arent used to checking before they sit down. But if you're getting sex then it's a pretty easy concession to make.

>but in places with bathrooms I sit down

That's just like, your opinion man.

Yeah they're fucking lazy. How hard is it to look to see if it's down. I mean shit, they're too lazy to put the lid down when they flush.

Put the seat DOWN you heathen. It sprays piss and shit particulates when you flush with the lid up.

You leave your toothbrush on the sink? Yeah guess what gets covered in piss and shit particles.

Bro, I don't know you, but seriously, start caring about your health. This is SIMPLE stop being difficult. Change

I'm pretty sure if you asked Bill Nye about his opinion on standing versus sitting while peeing, he'd say it came down to personal preference.

You sure are dramatising the spraying. Also, we're talking about the seat, not the lid.

I don't keep my toothbrush in the bathroom for that reason. The bathroom is no place for a toothbrush

This guy gets it.

op you are such a faggot.

Oh fuck off, my thread is the most random thing to pop up in the last 2 years, go back to your banana thread

Just tell her no.

/thread

No u.

Just piss with the seat down. Learn to aim kiddo.

I just stick the tip down in the water

Make it a point to leave it up then dump her ass if she tells you to do it again. Feminazi's are nuttin but trouble mate.

I always put the lid down. That way less germs are airborne from the flush.

I ain't your buddy, pal.

Women are fucking lazy. They grew up believing everything should be done for them. So do what I do and listen to them. Go ahead, put the seat back down. Feel good about it. Then proceed to rub her toothbrush on your taint every now and then. Cum in her conditioner. Get her makeup and give it a fucking hefty shake. Unplug her phone from the charger late at night.

Be the nicest possible man on the surface. Live for the silent laughs.

Yes, it is weird. However, it is also very convenient and won't do any harm if you just clean it every time you use it, so really, who cares?

Kek. I used same argument over my gf and also pee in a sink.

I sit when I pee because when I stand, it goes anywhere but in the toilet.

If she cleans it let her do it. Be a man and just lift it and let it fall down after, especially in the middle of the night.

Right, but I have a penis, which turns my piss into a stream that I can aim

Micro penis...

That is a pretty obscure Drawception image.
Did you go look for it because of my reply?

she's right. do what she says.

Spotted the feminist.

I pee in the sink. A quick pee, a quick rinse out. It uses way less water. I just don't use any tooth paste that i drop in the sink

So do I for now. And that shit's like a firehose shooting everywhere, and I try and hold it but when I do, the spray goes askew, or it shoots in all directions.

#fakenews

The issue isn't size, but strength.

>my thread is so lel random xddd

fuck off faggot your thread is shit as your life, also your gf is non-existant, go back to hentai you fucking scum

Now, I have noticed that the morning after sex or fapping sometimes I get 2 streams for a sec but then it goes away

Weak micro penis

>So do I for now
>for now
Do you plan on cutting your dick off or something?

>Jealous

>seat left down
>"Oh no, I accidentally got some pee on an easily-cleaned surface. This occurrence will only happen to me."
>seat left up
>"Jesus fuck I just accidentally dunked my genital and anal orifices into waste water. Either one of us could make this mistake."
Grow the fuck up, stop being a child, and put the seat down.
>I said I'd just pee in the sink.
And get your piss mist all over the handles? The point of a sink is to CLEAN.

And why the fuck aren't you doing this anyway? Are you people saying you're actually leaving the cover up when flushing?

Man up don't let her boss you OP, she'll dump your ass if you keep bending over like that

Tell her that time is money, and that it takes extra time to put down or lift up a toilet seat and that you're the one paying the bills, so you taking extra time to do this shit means less money and that she can continue fighting this pointless fight if she wishes to find a new home.

Peel your foreskin back.

No, it's strong. Too strong for me.
Yeah. It's too strong, so I think I might just drop it.

>Is it weird?

Yes, I however agree with you about the seat.

You can do that?

Relatively yeah. It's like an ant, I imagine. It's small and hopelessly weak compared to the size and strength of a human, but compared to the size of the ant itself, it has immense strength. So a micro penis that is strong is strong relative to a micro penis, but weak to a normal penis that men have.

We both work

that's the most childish argument you could have found out.

thought of*

Well my penis is at least 6 inches if that's anything. I think it'll just be easier if I just transition.

But you make more money right?

Dear lord, please give Trump the strength to deliver us from these mangina pussy faggots.

Yeah that's pretty small, will def make the transition easy

This is now a shitposting thread

Put the seat down every time. That way, both of you have to move it to use it.

If she complains, throw her toothbrush in the toilet and say, "See, this wouldn't happen if the seat was down."

I starteed peeing in the sink, at least 8 years ago.
I don't see the problem. you don't even waste water, because it gets clean while you are washing your hands. also pee is not "dirty".

Not as it exits the body, bacteria grows quickly in it though.

I'm pretty tall, it's easier for me to put my dick in the sink (dick level) than try to aim 2 meters down into the toilet.