I don't get how people can hate on 9gag when Sup Forums is filled with nothing but trap, loli...

I don't get how people can hate on 9gag when Sup Forums is filled with nothing but trap, loli, rate my dick and 5 other threads constantly repeated. Atlrast 9gag is somewhat original. Maje any argument you want you know its true. Sup Forums is dying.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosy_retrospection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im drunk fuck my spelling errors i dont give a fuck.

I thought the same thing and I totally agree with you OP.

>drinking

Fucking dropped.

Id say the same shit sober. You know its true. Nothing but fags and bait.

no one gives a fuck what site you go to so you can shitpost and ask retarded questions you fuck nugget, i hope you get cancer in your asshole

Thankyou for being realistic.

/b is shit, but there are tons of other boards

Ill put cancer in your dick hole you beached whale

do it motherfucker i'm up for new experiences
now go to leddit

True but /b is suppose to be, and was, the most interesting board but is now garbage.

Reddit can suck my cock

Other boards are shit too tho!

>dying
It's shit, but your are factually wrong.

Fine, content quality is dying you fucking fat fuck. Die please. Be an hero.

No. B was supposed to be the garbage collector and it is indeed full of garbage.

No, trash was the garbage collector you fucking ass. /B was no barred hold. No rules, do and say what you want. Not sauce, loli, trap, rate my dick, fb fap creep, furry and others repeated a million fucking times.

/trash/ was created a year ago retard Sup Forums was shit long before taht.

Dont care, not an excuse for it to be shit now days. Stop excepting the garbage.

Rosy retrospection bias.

Wat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosy_retrospection

>implying Sup Forums is all of Sup Forums

Or no. 4change effected many sites and people back in the day. It was headline of multiple news stations, now a site for fags and bait.

Sup Forums was the most interesting and diverse of Sup Forums. Now in a dying cycle of faggotry.

nothing gold can stay

Why. Because new comers are fags and snowflakes? Bullshit Sup Forums is suppose to be where people can handle unmoralistic jokes and slander. Where we can come together and shake up "normal" life and news.