youtu.be/cfOa1a8hYP8
youtube.com/watch?v=QXbD6YggCYQ
youtu.be/v7kPsFVCACo
youtube.com/watch?v=4-OwMoAsP38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for bully is the best game rockstar ever made

boy do i like anime

metal is patrician tier edition

Why do I have to have people alive that care about my safety? I just want to kill myself and have no one care

you have to suffer until your parents pass away

just kill them first, or at the same time. problem solved

why are slavs so classy

making a crap, dudes

youtube.com/watch?v=Xi1_GYahCSs

Superior culture and upbringing

>I like everything but rap and country

Post some music you like, only say NICE things
youtube.com/watch?v=fvxYMl8BRl0

*plucks at guitar with no discernible rhythm*
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jack mormon gfs

carp in the bathtub
gay

How do I find that qt pale british gf?

why can't yanks handle banter

Kill yourself you faggot I'm trying to spread good vibes

she's mine

Don't do this to me.

seriously, it's funny. why do people act like it's news that this hurt someone's feelings? it's not news, it's just life. tough titties. tough cookies. get over it. they wore a costume. cry about it. it's not news. cry about it, really, it's probably worth it. just keep it to yourself. just don't. it's not news.

top kek

It's shit buddy

because it's distasteful

I have my very first date this week. How do I not fuck this up? Where do I even take her? I'm 25 with zero life experience.

lol "cum" git it

you're distasteful. what's your e-mail address? a/s/l?

kek

youtu.be/cfOa1a8hYP8

Is Thom genuinely autistic?

hahahahahahahahaha top meme my friend

take her out to dinner
you need to use the candle on the table to perform the ritual
slit your wrist and use your virgin blood to draw a pentagram and she will have no choice but to have sex with you

lol cum

18/f/cali

I'm not some fee fees crusader, people should be able to do what they want, but this is outrageously distasteful

Can you imagine if your parents died in 9/11 and someone showed up to a party you were at dressed like that, it's like making nonstop cancer jokes to someone who has cancer

You don't have a right to not be offended, but as a human being you have a responsibility to at least try to be decent

Reminder not to reply to the Welshman. They aren't people.

tremendous post

imagine if you parents got killed by dindus in a carjacking and a negro showed up to a party you were at

but you are doing exactly that, you fucking fee fees crusader. it's distasteful, but who gives a shit? it's not even the same country.

"You don't have a right to not be offended"

I sure fucking do, and here I go: I'm not offended, get the fuck over it.

>"Mom, make me a sandwich!"
Do Americans really do that?

China is taking over the world and there's nothing I can do to stop it

No, my mom usually made it without me asking.

post Icelandic women

correction, it's distasteful from your perspective.

like how nazi jokes are distasteful to some people. different people enjoy different humour.

Are the Welsh human/sheep hybrids?

anyway my point wasn't that it was a dick move. I said it's okay to cry about it. if they wanted to shout these cunts down if they were in the RIGHT FUCKING COUNTRY, go ahead. but it's not news, and it's not a big deal. it's a fart in the wind.

britfat here

what do amerifriends think about wells fargo?

they don't really exist here in the UK but i'm interested in what amerifriends think about them

do they have the same rep. in the US as say goldman sachs, BoA, citi, JP morgan etc etc

or are they not like that?

thanks

That shit doesn't even have real cheese kek

No. I'd have been told to make myself one.

How is that even remotely similar, a better analogy would be if your parents were killed in a car jacking and two people dressed up as a car jackers

>I sure fucking do have the right to not be offended
American "reading comprehension"

what I'm saying is sure, you can be offensive, but why? It's not even a good costume, what possible reason could you have for wanting to wear a costume like that? It's like going as a Nazi for haloween. Sure you can do it, and "lol I'm so offensive you don;t have a right to not be offended," but it just makes you look like a manchild.

Something can be funny AND distasteful. There are plenty of funny 9/11 jokes out there.

this thread is just proof that people on Sup Forums don;t really have a conception of how to behave in the real world.

Did they also buy you a car?

my dad is a mechanic with a million junky cars so i got a free one

>two people dressed up as a car jackers
that's what i said

Yes hefe, all we eat are Kraft singles. No one buys actual cheese. I must have imagined the Jarlsberg in my ham and Swiss sandwiches.

stop projecting, I'm not wearing the costume and I wouldn't wear the costume. I didn't pick up on the meaning if your sentence there because I have literally NEVER heard someone say that before. You are fighting a battle that doesn't exist you little idiot. And THAT is my point. IT MEANS NOTHING. IT'S A COSTUME AT SOME UK COSTUME PARTY. IT IS POINTLESS TO POST NEWS ABOUT, AND TO ARGUE ABOUT.

Nobody knows for sure. They may be the remaining few ogres that inhabited Britain that bred with Picts. The actually taxonomy is hard to pinpoint.
No, my parents did buy my sister a cat though. Women need a little extra help because of their mental handicap, you know.

>It's like going as a Nazi for haloween. Sure you can do it, and "lol I'm so offensive you don;t have a right to not be offended," but it just makes you look like a manchild.

kekd

Here in Iceland we have to go out and lay traps if we want a cat

>this thread is just proof that people on Sup Forums don;t really have a conception of how to behave in the real world.
9/11 was 16 years ago. You're getting old fast and doing the yelling old man thing because some girls in a foreign country dressed in funny costume.

JK Rowling used to dress up as a Nazi as a sex kink thing. Artists are weird.

rate the pham on halloween

The bubble will have to burst eventually though.

I wonder why artists are so weird. Is it for "the sake of their career or something"?

Who even gives a shit about wells fargo

i've heard the name in a negative context in the news at some point, that's all i know.

I don't know what the fuck Wells Fargo is.

I think artists just have a different perception of reality. They think more visually. I'm not a scientist or nothing though.

And these days she gets upset about youtubers making nazi jokes that put nazis in a negative light.

I don't know about Wells Fargo, but I did like the original movie

le evil corporation

Wells Fargo is a shit bank. Smart people use credit unions.

Yeah most leftists are major hypocrites.

youtube.com/watch?v=QXbD6YggCYQ

it's a shitty bank, basically

WHO WANTS TO LIVE ON MAH FARM?

Its probably because they're lashing out since they have something to hide or something.

I guess you can say that, but thats fucking kinky shit.

Not me

Yeah she sounds like a freak in the sack. I bet she throws crazy sex parties. That's what all billionaires do.

You're not some kind of lily livered faggot, are you?

my wells fargo question was in relative to their status with the other banks

all banks do shitty shit but i mean prestige wise

if you say "yeah i work for wells fargo in their finance/investment/trading/etc role" does it have the same swinging dick as "yeah i work for goldman/JPM/BoA etc"

in the Uk no one knows of wells fargo but they're financially bigger than all US banks other than jp morgan

>russian """people"""
youtu.be/v7kPsFVCACo

me
what work can I do

In her books Wizards create magical barriers and use mind wipe magic to keep those damn dirty muggles out of their society. It's almost like they have bigoted immigration control and don't want to help non-magic society with problems like disease or crippling injuries despite being able to grow back bones in a few days with a potion.

It's weird how she kept making comments about the American elections and trying to reference her books superior ethics.

You can milk the chickens and plow my wife.

I don't think the average person sees it as more prestigious than any other bank. But it's definitely one of the big top three: Bank of America, Wells Fargo and Citibank

I see a lot of fat people there

What might you be insinuating with that picture?

Where are the canuuuks? Canuk vs burger ratio is alarming

that behaviour is not normal for banks at all. at least in Canada it isn't.

they'll call you and try to get you to sign up for stuff and pitch you ideas that aren't in your best interest. the big banks at least. credit unions are where you put your money if you want actual financial advice.

ok thanks.

so in terms of wall street, is it literally just a street where all the big banks are or is it a region that is just called wall st?

does each bank have their own building?

if anyone here works on wall st (i doubt you'd be on Sup Forums at this US time but hey) pls tell me what it's like

can i milk the cats

youtube.com/watch?v=4-OwMoAsP38

bankers gonna hang

cool

Wells Fargo has a long history. They go back to the Wild West. Nowadays I'd say they lost a lot of favor after mishandling the housing bubble so terribly. Honestly there's probably dozens of books on their history. The big banks are mostly hated by normies. Especially after the bailouts.

Only if you fuck my son and wife.