Yeah, I really like Sufjan Stevens and Father John Misty. They're probably my two favorite artists right now

>Yeah, I really like Sufjan Stevens and Father John Misty. They're probably my two favorite artists right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYkwziTrv5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>(OP)
Whom are you quoting?

The real question is-- of the two, who is gayer? Suf or FJM? I mean temperamentally, Sufjan is gayer, but I have to believe FJM has had more cocks in his mouth, even quite possibly up his ass.

Literally no one has ever said this

Sufjan is a frat boy in disguise.

I want to fuck Sufjan so much desu

>gays listen to gay artists
yeah NO they always listen music from a heterosexual girl perspective like Madonna or Lady Gaga because they want to fuck(Fantasy about) hetero man
no homo btw

pretty sure neither of these are gay
like there are much more gay artists out there that sing about much more gay stuff

>madonnas backup dancers will never gang back you
youtube.com/watch?v=tYkwziTrv5o

oop GANGBANG

>fags are so unable to reconcile their disgusting lifestyles in their own heads that they have to inebriate themselves constantly and fuck up spelling simple crass neologisms like "gangbang"

He's better looking then everyone on this board.

Yep. The homos love Lil Kim now

I like Sufjan and I would gladly be a young, fit, attractive gay man. Seems like a great way to live

what did he mean by that?

>sufjan is 41

theres literally nothing wrong with being gay

nothing wrong with being gay you idiot it's 2k17
however, linking shit like surfjan stevens is NOT OKAY

Sufjan Stevens is the only gay-core I can enjoy.

wtf, we should be friends

or perhaps.....something closer

*undicks zipper*

>fags are so unable to reconcile their disgusting lifestyles in their own heads that they have to inebriate themselves constantly
hit too close to home :/