What's your opinion on this?

What's your opinion on this?

Doesn't matter. He is the POTUS and you respect him regardless.

He needs to get whacked

/thread

America is saved.

It'll either be fantastic or absolutely horrible, with no in between. We did it Bush's way for 8 years and got nothing. Then we tried Obama for 8 years and got nothing. I'm willing to take a shot at something different and see where it goes.

The worst that could happen is I die, but that's literally the only thing I'm guaranteed to do eventually.

America Redneck powa

He will fix it or fuckit up so bad it all fails and we burn it down and start over

This

I'm enjoying the snowflakes pain

The liberal butthurt is well worth it

No more free shit for losers.

I fucking love it, all the media/cucks here in Sweden who thought Hillary was gods gift to the world are outrageous, not a singel day goes by without our newsoutlet crying about Trump!

Anyone that voted for him will get a real dose of reality when their freedoms are slowly taken away and all the bullshit promises that Trump gave you are shown to be simply fake while his family runs your pathetic lives and just gets richer. Go read a history book about any extreme nationalist country and see how successful they were in the end. Fuck take a look at Germany in WW2 and see how the nazis did. Obviously it was the Jews and the rest of the world that was to blame for their shitty economy and now we have a mirror image of those times with Trump again. Also enjoy dying and paying for it more within your own borders after Obamacare is gone and he has no replacement. Also have fun choking on your own air once again after Trump removes all restrictions on environmental regulations that were set in place to protect America and its future.

He hasn't done anything to earn my respect. I'm not one of those "not my president" types, but I also didn't just blindly respect Obama just because he was president.
It's an uphill battle for Trump, though, he's kind of a slimeball, and has already gone back on several campaign promises.

I'm English and previously left leaning. Having the liberal media saturate us with nothing but weak, petulant fucking crying about Trump caused me to re-evaluate my politics.

But but much memes

>americans actually think this billionaire is going to give power back to the people

Doesn't worry this "minority". The rest of the world hates white people so I'm fine. ISIS doesn't bomb ghettos where I live.

NEWS FLASH PEOPLE

god is angry! And he has sent donald trump to wipe the evil gay jew leftist islamic cucks from this great country of ours

Unto him we hive our undieing loyalty as he would never use us for any kind of monetary gain And is clearly never too rich to receive my donations

Thank jesus i have all this time to complain about liberals complaining about having the D-man as president

I salute our new comrade in this perilous fight against all things pc as we bring social justice to these faggots who think they can get away with the gay (you cant)

You mean all those blue state white Americans taking advantage of welfare programs? Dude I live in hick town, Georgia. I work for public works so I'm in and out of buildings all the time. The DFACS office here almost never has any black people in it, it's all white trailer queens driving their boyfriend's hacked up pickups.

Sit back and watch 'murica drown in its own shit from a nice comfortable distance

wonderful

Maybe next time the dems rig a primary for a worse candidate I'm hoping the people will raise up and put an end to it instead of hopping on the "it has a pussy " train. And trump will be that reminder

Nice projection, the guy didn't say anything about blacks. But u are right, the trailer "culture" is a cancer born out of the regime of the last 2 presidents. At this point crying and swinging at nothing is pointless, lets see and hope Trump does bring back jobs so at least the next generation won't consist of uneducated morons black or white.

My opinion is that now that Russia has successfully planted who they want in the white house, we can expect to see America really start to crumble from the inside out. First thing we'll see is America pull its armies out of every country which lets Russia move right in to gain control of said territory. Next we'll see a massive smear campaign in the alt-media about Angela Merkel like we did with Hilary and once Merkel is out of Germany, the EU will be dissolved which again allows Russia to gain more control in Europe. I dont think people realise how much of a world wide catastrophe this is. This isn't just about America, the entire western world is about to be set on fire and putin is there fanning the flames.

What promises aside from the wall?

Hes gonna bring god back! Christianity will now dictate all our lives just as god intended you fagget nigger

>Putin stole my sweetroll

good for him bad for us

i rather have Christianity than Islam.
At least Christianity has morals.

I'm apprehensive. I don't care for him as a person, but I'm hoping he will do some goid work.

Clash of civilization time?

You know what's going to happen, you are going to go to work, pay taxes, pay bills, buy useless shit you don't need, rinse and repeat just like while every other fucking president that has ever been in office was in office. You fucking millennials are so boring with all your complaining. Oh no... Haven't figured out how the world works yet, oh no...

Aaaand onto the watchlist you go

Oh yeah because hillary didn't plan to do the same fucking thing lmao. Delusional. If you were worried about freedom purple should have voted Gary Johnson. Highest probability for an independent party to win in years and every body fooled themselves into believing the media's hyped narrative that a third party wasn't possible.

One fucker here actually gets it.

EXACTLY we'll finally have one nation one ruler one political ideology under GOD

Good jesus mary and joseph will trump bring the amazing christian morality back to this nation and its patrons who frequent messege boards such as these

You make a pretty good point, but you also have to think of the fact that the republican party has a majority in both houses and the president. So they will probably be able to make more changes then Obama was able to when he was in office.

Idiot
Do you know that there was an agreement between the western world and Russia where there would be a neutral zone between the 2.
That neutral zone has been invaded by Europe and Europe has put military bases in there and even funded a coup that resulted in really bad relations with Russia.

We are the ones invading into Russian territory. We are the invaders, not the other way around. We even put economical sanctions on Russia that has crippled its economy. Putin said it himself the economical situation for his country is not maintainable. And if Hillary had won he would have invaded Europe to defend his own country.

We dodged a major bullet

Мы сейчас президент!

Power to the people

MAGA

America first

Fuck yeah!

He hasn't gone back on shit yet. Also, when dealing with the public opinion and D.C. , you need to pretend to go along with them for a moment before you unleash what you already said as being controversial. The walls happening. The illegals (that are criminals , meaning all of them ) will be deported. ObongoCare will be repealed and replaced... As well as every other thing he mentioned. It's #MAGA to the fullest. There literally is no stopping the Trump train. If you watched those Washington insiders yesterday during his speech, you will realized that he cucked them to the maximum level. Hillary and Manchelle's face were priceless.. all gold.

Won't happen, short cock.

Amen comrade
The fuckin jew liberal media is always twisting the story

glad to see someone on this site isnt a nigger

In the coastal towns it's all Mexican (illegal) and blacks that run the welfare / section 8 game. They fucking literally own it and white folks can't get it. California, Washington, Oregon, Jew York, Florida, etc.. so your theory is debunked.

It's so beautiful.. #MAGA

This. Its also funny how everyone thinks the president is the only person who calls the shots.

Yeah those kike aliens are takin all our stuff

You are clearly a whack job, so to go along with your fake scenario would be retarded. Sorry you lost kid. You may be on the losing side, but those that voted for him already got 8 years of pleasure simply by watching these libtards heads explode. It's pure fucking bliss, and nothing can stop those feeling anymore...

Well, you have Brexit... Hopefully that trend continues across the land. Fuck this liberal cancer.. time for the alpha males to take over again, and not these watered down gay men or women that want Play-Doh parties.

so pence becomes pres?
>inb4 just kill pence too
orrin hatch would be pres. then, he happens to be a republican...you cant win.

Yes, them too. Barbara Streisand and Meryl Streep. Fucking kikes

If i lived in the states, i would probably have voted for him, not because i think he is such a great candidate. But because Hillary is an elitist, that lies under oath (just like her husband) that destroys evidence. She clearly dont give a flying fuck about anyone that have not given her foundation a contribution, and thinks she is above the law.
At the same time its now starting to hit me who is going to be the leader of "the free world" and its scares the living crap out of me.

Lets pay he does not fuck up too much

Fake. WikiLeaks simple was getting back at Hillary Clinton for her multiple attempts at assassination on Julien Assange. It had nothing to do with getting Trump in. Shit, for all they knew, it would be Jewnie Sanders that took the pie. You see, the liberal media TELLS you Russia did it for Trump, but that would be wrong. Hillary needed to be taken out regardless. She has been a lifetime criminal and needed to be exposed. She has already been on the shit list for over 40 years. Fuck anybody that doesn't have a brain enough to calculate these things. Dumb faggots

>He's the POTUS so you respect him

You're either A. military or B. simple.

Similar to how the last 8 years was "Fuck Obummer" from Republicans, we are looking at at least 4 years of "Fuck dwarf-hands Drumpf" from the Democrats

Neutral zone? What in the fuck are you talking about? Invaded by Europe? Russia is in Europe last time I looked at a map Idiot. Funded a coup? Which coup is that? So strange how the rest of the world trades and gets along with each other just fine but Russia is somehow the only correct one.

Actually, Paul Ryan would be president next. That would be great. Why do you think his ass was smirking all day yesterday? Lol. Niggers

Ah another intelligent post by a Trump supporter. "libtards heads explode"

Moar russian posts like this please

Would be great if you Trump cock suckers would just move to Russia (if your not already) and bow down to your supreme god Putin. He'll put you in jail for sucking Trumps cock though so watch out for that

see, I want him to run the country to the ground,
i'm going to be cheering for him every step of the way too. all empires must fall at one time or another, the United States reign is over, and I'm pretty excited about this development.
it's the perfect excuse for a 'reset button' if you will
praise kek

/thread

Obama did nothing? You are delusional.

You're right user. I forgot about the funeral drone strikes and his tolerance towards group like BLM furthering the existing racial divide in this country.

>Would be great if you Trump cock suckers would just move to Russia (if your not already) and bow down to your supreme god Putin. He'll put you in jail for sucking Trumps cock though so watch out for that

Leftist showing their true self. I love it.

They always say so any hateful racist shit and even when we explain it to them they still think its ok for them to say it, but not when you do a reverse test on some of the words.

Lets test the theory.

All black cocksukers should move back to Africa and bow down to their supreme jungle god.

If you don't realize I am right, then you are the cuck you seem to be.

More Jew, libtard posts like yours, bueno

I'm not that first dude, but Trump supporters going to Russia would be a pro-authoritarian movement, not a racial movement.

You should already have been moved out of the USA to Canada or some other shit hole. Why on earth are you still pretending to stick around. Your kind is not allowed here any longer

The fact that the BLM movement is the first thing you bring up when talking about Obama's presidency in a negative light just shows that you are indeed most likely ignorant to racial issues that exist in America. You're so pressed by them that its the first thing you bring up; not Obamacare or even the unemployment rate dropping

>Your kind is not allowed here any longer

kek

Born in about 2003 ?

When you decide to wake up from your fantasy you may notice that a vast majority of veterans from the cold war voted for Trump. So you're little theory there is completely full of shit.

literally happier than ever, i actually teared up during his inauguration speech

That's somewhat sad. You'll probably tear up again when you lose your job and can no longer afford healthcare or pay for your mortgage, thanks to Mr Trump Dump.

Thinking the worst thing that could happen is that you die. Seriously ?

There are literally a million things that could happen to you at any time that are worse than death.

we don't have healthcare
they repealed obamacare, but didn't replace it with anything

>There are literally a million things that could happen to you at any time that are worse than death.

Exactly! Like Trump becoming president. *sigh*

hes the first president in us history who hasnt read the bible back to front

/thread
Life will still be the same, still have to get up and go to work regardless who it is.

ITT: Angry, angsty libtards

i'm only 13 and donald trump winning president is already the worst thing to ever happen in my lifetime

Cheating commie faggot

tl:dr "butthurt the musical"

As the result of a change in presidential administrations? I doubt it. Fatal familial insomnia is worse than just dying, sure, but Trump isn't going to be the cause of that.

Bless this man, right person at the right time

Second worst. First was your dad's rubber breaking.

In order to get benefits, they have to have a social security number. If they have that, they pay taxes when they work. Blacks might just sell weed in the ghetto, but Mexicans will do some work.

i think ill be ecstatic about how much more im making since my taxes went down so much

haha very funny Sup Forumsro. even funnier i do mma and i would easily beat the shit out of ur body. i am 14 next week and ive already fucked a girl, she wasnt even my gf. how about you?

You will be learning a very painful lesson, faganon

Not only that, but part of Trump's speech hinted that to get welfare you must work. No more sitting at home cranking out nigglets for a welfare check.

You're taking this way too far. The racial divide is caused by Obama allowing people to perpetuate racial tensions beyond what they really are. In France, they don't recognize race. They'll never ask you your race and therefore they can't discriminate. Blacks aren't anymore oppressed than whites because multiple studies have shown class is the dividing factor. BLM has furthered anyone's agenda because there's no EVIDENCE of racism.

America not recognising race would be stupid. It is a nation that has been formed through a fusion of many different cultures and races, to recognise this is to indulge in it.
You really are stupid. In terms of what you were saying in France, eliminating asking people what their race is DOES NOT eliminate race all together and you're truly retarded if you think otherwise. Race is a FACT. People can still be, and are, racially discriminated against in France.

>vast majority of veterans from the cold war voted for Trump.
Where is this statistic? This is typical russian propaganda. All bullshit and no facts to back anything up

Some sort of reality TV show, sad

> Why on earth are you still pretending to stick around. Your kind is not allowed here any longer
Makes sense