Hey Sup Forums quick question...

Hey Sup Forums quick question. We have acquired this street sign and we're wondering if it might have a gps or tracker installed in it. Any way we can find out for sure just to be safe?

Self bump

Ditch it man, they put gps's on all street signs, lights, and blades of grass

It's currently in a parking lot. I left it. May go back

Just wrap it in tin foil.

You can also permanently deactivate the tracker by irradiating the sign.

Where would the tracker be exactly? Is it something a couple power tools could get rid of? Or is it somehow built into the sign itself
>press all squares with street signs

my god you can't actually be serious ...

kys

I am. I literally don't know shit

well at least you can steal things and take from the hard working

gratz.

dude you are seriously FUCKED in the brain if you think they have the time or the money to chip all of those construction signs.

I know. I just need reassurance. I get paranoid

i have a construction sign i stole hanging in my bedroom. you're good

Did it have the flashing light with a box attached to it?

Were you dropped on the head by any chance? No OP there is goddamn gps in the street signs. I dont know who told you that but it sounds like a made up thing to deter retards.

Yeah man, it's tracked, they probably sent an officer out to pull some finger prints off

Story short your about to get raided by cops for stealing a street sign

i'm pretty sure the box that is attached to that light just has electrical parts in it to make the light work

I've been reading up on it and it's a thing

Well take off the fucking box if you are that paranoid.

>not having a sign

Reported to the local authorities

why? theres GPS all over that thing, man.

No but it doesnt matter if its 20 years from now. You can be charged with possession of stolen property

The time, effort, and money it would take to not only insert gps trackers in every single sign but to have a station that is able to monitor and that collect that information is absurd. We're in the 2000's but we're not THAT far into the 2000's just yet.

found the romanian

thats what they want you to think

That street sign is definitely not Romanian. Source: actual Romanian

Should have said ‘street bump’

No trackers. Not worth it. Signs like these get beat up and smashed to hell constantly.

Iii FUXK MAN YOU GOT TO GET TO MEXICO ASAP

Already reported your IP address

Are you a Disneyfag!?