beer

reading
fapping
vidya

youtu.be/Oo9buo9Mtos

Sup Forums

Cars

For me, it's memes about depression.

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women

death

CRUSHING YOUR ENEMIES
SEEING THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU
AND TO HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR WOMEN

President Trump

>Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women
MORE CONNAN

pushing the way that you want to live your life to the extreme and sticking to it with all the virtues it encompasses

Um well I'm 47 and I still don't know. Having good friends and a comfortable life helps. And someone who loves you.....

CRUSHING TRUMP
SEEING HIM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU
HEARING THE LAMENTATIONS OF HIS PLASTIC, PUSSY GRABBED WOMEN

Niggers

Idk but I wish John wouldn't fart me awake any longer

the fear of death

I don't know, but working your arse off for years growing a small business, being able to look back and think "fuck yeah son, I win" kinda helps

sauce?

Life has value when growth happens. Stagnation is your enemy. Be more fit, learn more, make things, connect with others, develop yourself. That is the key to happiness, to meaning, to living a good life. Money is only one currency to translate it, find creative value in everything.

Purpose, or failing that, a set of long term and short term goals to work towards.The content of these goals is fundamental though.

Medium Rare Steak

Money, memes and iced tea

Also try to blast as many chicks in the ass as possible

People don't live because they enjoy and/or get value from living. They live because what the fuck else were they going to do? No one got a choice to be alive. We're just stuck here doing the best we can with what we have.

Sheeeeeet, I'm off out to buy steak.

For some reason that statement made my fucking day.