How would you rate my gf's body?

How would you rate my gf's body?

fuck off faggot, i thought this bitch was standing on water for a sec tbh

She has really long legs to touch the ocean floor like that. I don't think she'd fit on my bed.

I've seen better quality knees. Honestly I really can't give any rating because those knees are just too abused to be in my range of rating. Very bad knees for a person. She should spend more time working on having better looking knees.

Nubile/10

What's that? How do you even fuck that thing?

how is she taller than the boat?

12 year old boy/10

>Bit skinny for me/10
Different strokes I guess

I'd rate it by using it, best method ever.

10 Dump nudes

Hows her flat chest?

She's perfect love this body type 9,5/10

all good accept for the Vaseline smeared on the lens. oh and the small boobs.

Disgusting. Would look good burning alive/10

plank/10

Perfect. I'd cover it

I wanna cum in her hair

>How would you rate my gf's body?
Carpenter's dream

Looks alright, but you may need to remind her to consume food periodically.

Really good. You could do her a favor and lose your beard and belly though.

looks good to me but I'm an assman. need rear view to rate.

Probably 8.5/10

She's hot as fuck. I like skinny girls with small tits though. A good tan would get her to a 9.

Face 0/1
Body 3/10
Feet 3/4

thanks for your input, little virgin

With a scale from one to ten.

She's a 6.75/10.that's being generous.

sure?

awesome. moar. how about the video?

she's charming, what nationality?

√π / ∞

Chinese

pretty impressive body if it can survive with no head
do you have to feed it with an IV? or do your pour milkshakes down the throat hole?
bet that makes a nice fuckhole too btw.

look how deep she takes the D.

she's only 1,45m tall. In comparison I'm 1,90m

10/10 OP, flat and slim is aesthetic af

Nice OP. Describe her personality.
How much sex?
How old are you guys?

yea that's nice and deep, can she go all the way? are you hitting a "wall"? :D

I always love it when neckbeards come on Sup Forums and start projecting like this

Asian girls can handle big cocks like champions.
I've been with lots of them and they almost always take it all with enthusiasm.

Here's a size comparison

she's a chinese exchange student at my university.

Her personality is very submissive and shy. She didnt know anything about sex before I taught her how to please. She didnt even understand what we were doing at first. Only afterwards I explained that we had just had sex. Was really cute.

I've been practising collaring her, but sadly haven't taken pictures of that yet.

Sadly I can't go all the way, it hits her cervix. In this picture you can see she's struggling a bit

anyone want to hear more?

post more pls
vid? bj? etc

More full body

Man, I'd fuck her

Please post more. Everything you have.

Jelly as fuck, she's a delicacy.

fuckable

How old is she ?

Geez, man, your GF's head is evaporating and you just think about her body and take a pic? WTF man, you're a pervert

oh dude yes

camel toe/10

fucking perfect

I am jealous of you dude

here you go

thanks bro

How tight does it feel when you fucking her??

I can write our a story or two?

Anything you guys are particularly interested about? Her deflowering? First time forced to have sex? First bondage experience?

>deflowering

pixxxxxxxxxxxx

In the beginning it was extremely tight. However we've been together for 3 years now and have had sex around 4 times a week. As you can imagine because my cock is actually a bit too big for her she's being stretched out a lot. I actually like the idea of ruining her pussy though. So it works out

First few times must have been amazing.

Like fucking a 12 year old. To be blunt.

Nice! Any of her ass? Speaking of which: any anal stories?

she should dedicate her life to curing pedos, damn

do you have to marry her now to save her face or something?

6.2/10

do you have a pussy shot?

I'd been going out with her for about a month. She was, and still is, a very shy girl. She's never had a boyfriend back home so I was all relatively new for her. We would make out every now and then and I'd slowly start rubbing her cunt through her clothes. She'd always push my had away and tell me she didn't want to have sex before marriage. (yeah right)

One day she said the same thing again. Only as I was doing it and kissing her neck she didnt push my hand away anymore. I used the opportunity to go further and took off her cloths. When we were naked I pinned her down and fucked her virgin cunt like the world was ending. First missionary then doggy. Ending in missionary again when I finished inside her.

As we were in the moment of after glow I said, didn't you want to wait until marriage? Because you're not a virgin anymore now. And she was in total shock. She knew she wasn't suppose to have sex, but not actually what sex was.

Yay for Chinese education I guess?

Does she swallow ?

Yeah that's probably the best way to describe it :^)

Sorry, I'm really not into anal. Just not my thing.

Haha, from her perspective probably yeah. But so far I'm happy with the situation. I've got a petite asian girl to pretty much abuse as much as I like with crazy bondage shit. And she has a white boyfriend who shows her Europe and stuff.

Funny thing is also the dirty looks I get from older woman. They all thing I've got some 13yo arm candy or something.

Yes, however she doesn't like it. But I still make her do it. Also facials.

She's too skinny for my tastes but I'd say she's an 8 or 9 after this
How good are her teeth? A lot of Asians I've met have fucked up teeth

So you basically took advantage of a girl that wasn't fully aware of what sex was after she told you that she didn't want to have sex and now she feels obligated to stay with you or feel ashamed.. hmmm I dunno man this whole things sounds pretty rape to me.

Venice!

this!

Yup pretty much. Say mad though.

You monster

Her parents are going to find out, they're going to have her kill you

i think it's time you returned to reddit.

she's clearly having the time of her life. they've been together for three years. hardly rape. fuck off normies.

fuck man, you are one lucky dude

lol fucking fag

After all the shit he's been forcing her to do he'll probably end up in jail. dun goofed op

You're defending a guy that keeps an actual sex slave

hahaha faggot

Stay mad. I've taught her how to enjoy her sexuality. She has never masturbaited so if I had not taught her how to cum with my dick she would still not have experienced it.

Yer just hearing his side. Her head got the craziness going on in there, she's gonna snap one day

this is op and it's just sinking in now

You should marry her tho..

show pussy

Yeah but it's forced though that's what I'm saying. She didn't want to have sex before marriage, and then you basically raped her because she, by your own admission, didn't even realize you were having sex. Dude she probably felt like a fucking whore and that she was obligated to stay with you now and she's just making the best of it. Did you ever even consider that?

I can see why you get looks from old ladies

underrated post

+

rate her body 3 thumbs up

How does she feel about the marriage first thing now?
You asked her if she still wanted to get married?

You're livin the dream, I'm jelly.

The idea of a tiny asian girl like that feeling like a whore turns me on...

>you basically raped her

you must be a millennial.
us older folks call that "seduction".