Can some of medfags say me what is this, ive got it for 2 days, its not hurt but im little scared about it...

Can some of medfags say me what is this, ive got it for 2 days, its not hurt but im little scared about it, no i dont have got any sexual contant, atleast handjob this saturday, im virgin yet

Go to a doctor.

penis papules

i'm sorry op,
tl;dr

I wont in close future

penile papulse*

aids

Not papules, the red points on penis

Looks like herpes. A friend of mine has it and it comes every 2 months and hes dick is like that for a while and returns to normal. It could get worse over time with no treatment. Have you gotten a bj from somone with cold soars ?

lol didn't even notice. Your penis is fucked bro don't be a cheapfuck and go to the docter. I don't think you want your penis to get even more fucked.

Looks like a dick, OP.

Could be balanitis. Infection of the penis. If you did a hand jobbie recently and didn't clean yourself properly, you could have a mild infection

I think it is, the symptoms is very similar

How retarded do you need to be, before you ask Sup Forums such a serious question?

What is it about this fetid den of degenerates that leads you to think you'll get a good answer to your question?

I mean, seriously, why ask here?

a small dick

a potato dick

Could be thrush or balanitis. Best go to the Dr. If you did get a handjob and your partner was a lottle rough it could go like that but would probably look better after a day or two.

Yeast infection......cut down on your sugar intake

That's a penis

Fuck all of these faggot replies...always the worst...its just a fungus infection...get some cream..stop jerking it so much...wash well and it will be fine...you're welcome

Ya got mad stank dick

Medical doctor here

It's called a small dick.

You're welcome

Small dick syndrome detected...

9 out of 10 says you probably have a tiny dick...

Medfag here, it's balanitis caused by candidiasis, use condom! You took that from a gal you fucked say something to her!

Maybe friction or the beginning of a yeast infection.
Did you fap like a chihuahua on cocaine or did you use a badly washed sextoy like a fleshlight ?

It is but it's caused by another thing (I think it's candidiasis) but with just one pic I can't do much more, (And doing some questions)

Its this op wash your dick you dirty fuck

quit jacking off with things that irritate your penis

Yeah you prob need to get circumcised

It's almost certainly candidiasis (a yeast infection, fungal). I don't want to alarm you, but I haven't been able to get rid of one for four years. In my case, I suspect I could be slightly pre-diabetic and the sugars in the pee feed what is otherwise a highly resillient strain of fungus I probably got blowing some nasty dude who didn't even wash after fucking his wife who presumably had herself a never-ending yeast infection too. Just to give you all the gory details. There's even a certain scent that goes with it. I've found hibiclens (the bottle does state not to put it on your genitals, and I imagine daily use would cause cancer since you can be *too* surgically clean actually) to be effective at knocking back a fullblown outbreak. While nystatin cream is one of the most effective direct treatments, it never permanently has worked. Nor did oral pills. Still, you need to try these.

Serious answer, you've probably just whacked it a bit too much and broken some of the capillaries in your glans. That's what it's blotchy and red. Leave yourself alone for a few days and if it doesn't go away, go see your doctor;.

Sixty-six circumcised men and 69 uncircumcised men, both heterosexual and homosexual, had specimens taken from the coronal sulcus and meatus of the penis. Yeasts were isolated at similar rates in both the circumcised (14%) and uncircumcised (17%) men.

He is past that. When you see that kind of blotchiness, it is infection.

Senior physician of 15 years reporting in. It appears to me that you're male and have a small penis. Hope this helps.

Medfag here. Can confirm it is a penis OP

I had a similiar problem down there, found out if you put a bit of Raid each night before sleeping in a few nights all should be well, never had that infection again.

Actual doctor here. It looks like a fungal infection.

Make sure you wash your penis with just water, no soap or any other irritants.

Water is an enemy. After showering, retract the foreskin, lightly squeeze dry with a towel and leave the foreskin retracted for a minute or two for it to dry completely.

Apply a good amount of clotrimazole cream to the head, inner foreskin and any other red areas. Repeat this every time after you showered for about ten days, even if the redness is gone before before then.

Stop masturbating or having sex for at least a few days.

Good luck. If it doesn't clear up, go see a doctor in person - it could then be non-fungal balanitis.

Bump for more

You know airing yeast out can actually cause it to flare up?