BLM is sounding the alarm for a race war

BLM is sounding the alarm for a race war.
Will you:
A. Flee the country.
B. Hide out in a remote part of backcountry.
C. Other. ______________

Meh, I remember the LA riots. A race war would be nice, but I'd probably just sit at home and watch it unfold.

c. sit on my ass over in Europ and laugh

I would buy loads of bananas and make a trail with them to the zoo and watch an army of monkeys fight over them while heading home.

enjoy your muslims
I would take blacks over disgusting sandniggers any day

C WE OUTNUMBER THEM 2-1 KICK THE SHIT OUT OF THEM! DUH!

C WE OUTNUMBER THEM 2-1 KICK THE SHIT OUT OF THEM!

C. Other: Continue to live in Japan where I'm treated as a silver-skinned god / unwashed southern barbarian but never face any threat of violence, ever.

C. Other. I continue browsing Sup Forums and reading alan watts till i die a happy pleasent life

I would take my wife's children to safety and call the police to report it as a hate crime.

i can barely muster the strength to say this but arabs > blacks

Ban together with the Asians to wipe out these motherfuckers.

>WE

Did you just assume my allegience?

Muslims set up shops, Blacks rob them.

kek, arabs want to take over the world and kill everything that doesn't adhere to their shit muslim religion. you're either uninformed or a sand nigger.

lets just wait and see how that works out for you

I'll join my black brothers in killing some disgusting pigskins.

It's open season on whites.

I'm heavily armed. So.....I continue to live my life.

Lets join brother!

>, arabs want to take over the world and kill everything that doesn't adhere to their shit muslim religion
But we whites already own the world and everything in it. At least they can make a co-ordinated effort to achieve what we have.

Blacks can't and won't do shit. No math, no science, no arts, no food, no culture, no philosophy, no drive to do anything at all... just grab welfare and make babies.... to grab more welfare.
Okay, maybe they do some things: crime. They love to murder, rape and steal.

C. Laught get blacked murica

Black people only make up like 16% of the population in the US. It'd be a pretty short race war.

They'll riot and have their little "race war" in places like NYC, Chicago, LA: places where they have disarmed law abiding citizens.
You won't see riots in Texas, Alabama, Florida and most of the rest of the South and most of the desert SW - if you do see anything in those places, it'll stay peaceful with it just being marches and protests.
Because unlike those neutered cities and states, people with guns, conceal carry licenses and the willingness to defend themselves live in the South and SW.
Besides you get away from the big cities, and southern black folk are just normal people, and not niggers.

C. Radio the Colonel to close all KFCs for one day, starving the black population and thus forcing a surrender

Buy lots of ammo!

C) who gives a shit. Not the method I would've chosen, a bit hateful and violent for my tastes, but if they manage to achieve the social justice and redistribution of wealth they're looking for, good for them; and if any innocents die in the process, then that's terrible, and whoever killed those innocents sucks.

Oh, you mean what'll I do to protect MYSELF? Bitch please. It's not the blacks we have to worry about here in Santa Cruz. I support Mexican immigrants from an ideological standpoint, but if they get near me, they're dead. After all, they're poor and oppressed and I'm not, and one can never be too careful around people with good reason to be angry, bitter, or jealous.

Niggers are 6% of population they would be exterminated quickly

Typical leftist Democrat response right here folks.

B, hide, but that doesn't stop me from defending myself

C. Sit at home in America cuz i'd rather be here than anywhere else.

But at least half the white population are a bunch of cucks who would willingly submit themselves to the nigger horde as "atonement for privilege" or some bullshit like that

C: Offer up my waifu and boipussy to my dark overlords submissively and quickly.

Just like

C: Get ready for a war ..... it is so much more of us then them

Muslims blow up shops* , blacks rob them

What you gonna do, white boys? You scared?

Why are the options hide, or run? This is America and we do neither.

C. Hunt me some niggers

Rather be pigskin than a shitskin ;)