Random thread

Random thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eNVKRPqWtK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Heh,

You'll probably have to suffer interrogation for a bit but I'll hear your story out user. I'm playin with fire but I can't miss an opportunity to talk to somebody about our mental/physical health issues.

You're not playing with fire. I was going to explain, right before the thread pruned, that the reason for having late access to the internet was financial reasons; being poor.

Being poor means you're rich at heart

Very true, if sarcasm wasn't intended.

Perhaps it is paranoia, but you do realize that things like that just don't ever happen and how it could look malicious right?

I think that user is actually just a good guy.

What a weird night lol.

Something tells me you're the guy who didn't want to post his wife in reference to my story about drinking

You're being over-dramatic, user. After all, the internet is always a strange place. But you believe me, right?

I know, even strange for Sup Forums.

I wouldn't say over dramatic, at most excessively cautious. I just saw holes in the logic and it made me raise my hackles.

Now I'm wondering if you're playing with me.

No, I'm legit not. I am being a little blunt but don't worry this isn't me vs you. You've still got a friend in me for letting me rant.

Yes, I would let you rant and confide in me whenever you wanted.

Nah nah nah, I meant it as you've already earned it.

Also, I hope you made a typo when you said you're legit not.

"no, I'm legit not playing with you"

conversational online grammar regularly omits presumed intention

True, I got you.

Most anons are much more fucking weird than me. Mr Just Joined the Internet Though.. lol jk

But for real they're mostly assholes, lunatics, or children. In depth conversations like we've had are only possible overnight. If we were to post what we've posted during the day we'd be assaulted with hate and spam.

?

This thread is a continuation of a conversation from a pruned thread, user.

Well, I've got your email, and told you what to expect from mine. There is nothing dangerous about emails, and we could still remain relatively, or even completely, anonymous. I better finally get some rest, and I suspect you should as well. But I'll wait for your final response.

You're definitely gonna have to explain in the email how you've developed the same symptoms as I if you've only just recently gained access to the web, that's the last logic hole that's kind of bothering me. I've been at this for a decade.

Either way dude, it was strange and interesting meeting you. We'll have to take this up another time. Thanks again for not taking off when I started to rant.

Have a good night brudduh.

HAIL LONGCAT

You too, bro. I'll explain things in depth, and we'll slowly build trust for each other. Again, we'll take it slow with all of this, no rush. Talk with you again, and look out for an email and snake pics, bye.

testing

haha fuuugggg benis XD :DDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=eNVKRPqWtK0