What are Sup Forums's thoughts on the sister marches

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on the sister marches

sister marches? i dunno, do any of them show their tits to fight the white man? i'd support that

Alot of women that need black eyes for not having dinner ready

I haven't heard anything about them showing tits yet.

What? the Millennials aint given up bitching yet?

Isn't it strange that morons like this refer to 60% of the country as "millennials". That is mathematically absurd.

they seem upset

dubs get

Nah im just talking about the fucking college students protesting I aint talking about all you drongos on that shit heap you call a country

shit they're here too???

They're almost everywhere. Also, nice trips

Just found out a march is starting in Washington D.C

Another escapade from the retard brigade. Just a bunch of children mad at the world because the media tells them something is wrong.

Fucking 'Stralians man. Why can't we ever have any Crocodile Dundee types anymore? Just a bunch of cunts.

Just putting the last few nails in the Democrats' coffin. God damn being a conservative Democrat is pure suffering these days.

awesome. fuck trump that conman piece of shit.

Fucking niggers can suck a fart out of my asshole. Goddamn transnigger liberals. Find something better to do. Ugh, I didn't care much to start, but with all this butthurt and crying, I've become an avid Trump-supporter, and I'm not even American either.

lots of sandwiches not being made
Also good time to hit the local pubs, more wimmen = better fishing.

Women are parasites.

They're throwing the same temper tantrum that conservatives threw when obomba took office in 09.
the adult children in America don't know how to lose with grace, i only wonder what shit tier laws they'll slide through the cracks while this set of children whine

Liberal tears are delicious

These days people will protest anything.
Mainly just an excuse to riot, loot, burn.

Jesus christ, I know a dude on facebook whos a part of this shit. Fucking accept it already, jesus. I didn't like it when Obama got elected, but I didn't run out in the streets waving a goddamn burning cross to protest it 6 months after it happened. Do libtards just have nothing better to do?

6 months? He was sworn in yesterday.

it works, were where we are today because of conservative tea party protests

>Australia
>New Zealand
>Implying Trump gives a shit what any country except Russian thinks about him

Now that you put it that way, this is a fucking great idea, ima just go out a fucking riot, thanks for the idea man

psst guys,
here's how Bernie can still win...

This shits been going on since the day after he was elected

Tea parties didn't bitch about a nigger as president, they just bitched about a bunch of decisions democrats made. At least that way they had some new material to go on every other day rather than the whole 'not muh president even though the electoral college proves I am literally wrong' schtick

Let's examine the people in the picture, shall we?

Nigger with hat, nigglet with covered head, a bunch of brown people, niggers in the back, a screaming chink, the stereotype of a mexican janitor, another chink with tumblr discolored pink hair.

Coluor me surprised.

>Tfw you realize this isn't GenCon and none of these people are here to play CoD