CONTINUED from last night - Shia LaBeouf's hewillnotdivide.us live feed at the Museum of the Moving Image in Queens, NY

CONTINUED from last night - Shia LaBeouf's hewillnotdivide.us live feed at the Museum of the Moving Image in Queens, NY.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=udCPuGBcgWE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's 8:30am EST and his plan to protest 24 hours per day for the entire 4 years of Trumps presidency is already on the skids...

looks like they got divided

Can someone please link it? Apparently I forgot how to find things on the internet. All that comes up is stories about the stream.

It's in the OP

Shitttttt. The .us didn't register in my brain as a URL.

I think someone left a speaker next to the mic overnight playing the Top Gun soundtrack all night... (back it up and see) wtf?

Looks like now is the perfect time to vandalize it if anyone is in NYC

youtube.com/watch?v=udCPuGBcgWE

Why no spraypaint?

what happened with the music? the mp3 died?
i had it up until i took a shower and now its gone

Did you, or they, take a picture of what the kiosk looks like?

It's been playing for hours, you can still skip back to it right now. The camera died by now, though.
Destroying shit is pointless, the camera is more useful if you can record shit like pic related. And you can for sure expect something getting sprayed under the "Museum of"
People have been taking pictures of it, I'm not even on the same continent. Was honestly wondering what it looked like too, but there's a ton of threads about it on pol so someone will go there for sure.

Im in astoria, is this worth checking out?

i liked the music, but after my shower the music was gona. why did the music dissapear? the cmera is not dead, it's working fine

here we go, from twitter

Nvm i see user already got there, heh

Do these millennial hipster trash actual pay money to look like grubby 80's aids patients?

Someone should call the city and report that the gravel is all over the sidewalk. They'll have to clean it up.

Anyone from last night know if my sushi order showed up?

I think it did, there was someone holding a bag and box of sushi eating it, but I never saw the fat SJW have anything to do with it.

The music wasn't part of the camera, someone put an mp3 under it, you can expect more of those until they take down the camera, which is within a month

a dude let his dog take a shit there and smiled at the camera

Some guy let his dog piss on it a few minutes ago.

i only remember a pizza delivery

The project was made by Jaden "I am so deep" Smith and Shia Lebuff. First one is spending his daddy's money on it and the second one probably spent all his money on this shit since he looks like a fucking hobo

This guy at the moment with the camera is a beta hero fag

phat motherfucker and beta fag at the camera now

SHIA is there!

itS oN THE HOBO iS back !

King Faggot has returned

what a bunch of pathetic bunch of fags

I'm certain he hasn't showered, he definitely hasn't changed his clothes. Does he have a tent nearby?

A couple of hipsters talking to a wall in jew York city. What else is new in this world ?

I would go fuck it up but it's all the way in Queens....

this is fucking cringe to watch

Any one in NYC?
Go do something with him