You idiots were lying, there is no "KILL WHITEY" or "WE WUZ KANGZ" bullshit on this album

You idiots were lying, there is no "KILL WHITEY" or "WE WUZ KANGZ" bullshit on this album

Why would you ever take Sup Forums seriously? this is a joke board, literally worse then reddit, and slow as fuck to boot, infested with grimes and kpopfags

It might have a shitty community but name one other website where you can discuss the Beatles, free jazz and meme rap in the same thread

You idiots were lying, there is no "GOOD" shiti on this album

Fuck off with shilling the phoney ass rapper and his propaganda 'music'.

You do it all day everyday.

shh! you are ruining the meme

By meme you mean Soros insert?

Why did you abandon your other thread shill?

Too much truth get dropped?

mu is always retarded but it is ESPECIALLY retarded when it comes to this album. why is this so? is it just because kendrick is good and mainstream at the same time and mu hates that? is mu actually just racist? or is mu just stupid and that stupidity shines brightest when discussing tpab?

people like (you) are the reasoning

explain why kendrick isn't good without using memes or racism

This fake ass rapper who gets 15 threads started about him everyday in which a shill talks to themself to give the illusion that Kendrick is super important and super popular?

Or maybe it's the garbage liberal talking points he regurgitates for his globalist overlords?

Who knows. It's a total mystery.

Because it is brain-dead level philosophy and themes. It's one of the few albums I'd label as pretentious. Additionally, some of us are not fans of rap, those who don't like hip-hop are extremely picky with hip-hop.

wow okay so instead of answering you resorted to
>LE GLOBALIST SOROS SHILL NEW WORLD ORDER REEEE
memes dam really got me there my dude

Lol if Kendrick is pretentious then so is 90% of the music on this board

But user is correct

Kendrick is a sock puppet rapper.

>memes

Clearly you've been in a coma and haven't consumed any media for the last 2 years.

Fuck off shills.

>discuss

why would i want to

they also lied about it being good

There's literally a WE WUZ KANGZ speech at the end of 'i'.

which rapper is the illuminati not pushing?

This, but the "kill whitey" thing is a lie.

You idiots were lying, there is no "BAD" or "GARBAGE" song on this album.

>frog posting
>its da jooz!
I honestly cannot tell if satire or serious at this point in time anymore