To catch a Predator

WHAT!?!?!

NO WAY!?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ2Xe4xrNi4
youtube.com/watch?v=uO88HKHVjGI
youtube.com/watch?v=2zUuyEC6BDk
funnyordie.com/videos/660e251a87/human-giant-catching-a-predator-from-human-giant?_cc=__d___&_ccid=false
youtu.be/cHv-AtpalLI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Do you wanna explain yourself?

how do you respond?

Two words:
Internet chat room.

These are home baked!

Ya feeilming?

Can someone link this scene? I've seen this shit posted for the past year and still have not seen it

Also this one

We are filming

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ2Xe4xrNi4

Keep your hands out of your pockets, please.

>how do i know you're not a cop
>lol dunno

>genericwhitemale
>I just want to get to the beach
>that stumble

Holy fuck my sides. Thank you user

youtube.com/watch?v=uO88HKHVjGI

I wanted to explain to her why she shouldn't go into chat rooms and fall for the tricks of older men

Did they ever do a gender-swapped version of this?

That would be misogynist.

What I do on the internet and real life are two different things.

Yeah I was gonna fuck her. You're either a faggot or lying to yourself if you don't want to plow her brains out.

Isn't it illegal to show the faces of the pedophiles without their permission?

I was going to Atlantic City! I was coming to tell him that I couldn't come.

Post TCAP Kino

youtube.com/watch?v=2zUuyEC6BDk

HE DINDU NOFFIN HE WAS ON HIS WAY TO DA BEECH.

I would love to see something like this aired if only for the reaction from people.

Can you give me a ride home?

Women don't scout for 13 year old boys. Stocky 17 year olds maybe.

Nobody cares if women have sex with children.

When I saw the thumbnail I thought it was something from Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job.

sex offenders lose their privacy

I like ya, and I want ya. Now we can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way, the choice is yours.

The way he says the line "What? No way!" is Tim and Eric tier comedy gold.

>you can call me jojo...

>its a prank bro
take out my celphone and show I was recording
walk away as a free man

kek

YOU'RE A GENERIC WHITE MALE!

I only fuck teenage boys. I came to the wrong place, sorry.

Why are you guys so obsessed with the guy in OP's pic? There were way more memorable pedos on the show. Least to me.

genericwhitemale is for poseurs, it's equivalent to the giant pizza clip from kitchen nightmares

I MUST GO SHOPPING

Who was in the wrong here?

Was the purpose of this show to discourage men from meeting up with young girls, and encourage them to just quietly steal them off the streets?

Paper towel's right over here.

Idiot, have you just ignored the recent news stories about a teacher and a karate instructor sleeping with a 13 and a 11 year old boy? Get your head out your ass. Women can be just as creepy

That's one of the great things about TCaP. You never know who is in the wrong, it's not black and white but truly shades of grey.

Can anyone give me a backstory on this guy? I haven't watch many To catch a Predator since I live in Canada

Because he's cute, built good.

>but generic white male wont be going to the beach today

every fucking time

We are filming

yes, but women generally don't go on chat sites to specifically search out young boys. it usually happens between people who know each other.

there are virtually no female pedophiles who behave like male pedophiles.

>whip cream
>14 year-old girl
>a cat

What was his endgame?

TCaP according the the judge since as genericwhitemale got off on all charges.

>i didnt come here dude!

keep telling yourself that

I actually do this every week in hopes that I'll meet you and be able to tell you that I love your work

4:45 my fucking sides

Sup Forums pls go

>"there are women in the world who behave like men" is a Sup Forums argument

>send an even younger child into the house
>the police are forced to arrest the decoy now

Fuck off

Every TCAP thread reminds me of Human Giant, this show was pure genius. Fucking travesty it was cancelled.

funnyordie.com/videos/660e251a87/human-giant-catching-a-predator-from-human-giant?_cc=__d___&_ccid=false

When does it become a crime, when you go inside the house, or just when you drive there?

Joke's on you. I don't have any pants on.

it's actually when you send the girl the lewd messages in the first place

It depends. Some states it's illegal to say you want sex with a minor online, and that's how most are arrested. Some states give leeway, and make it where you send explicit content to a child for it to be illegal, and a few need someone to actually put hands on a girl for it to be considered a crime.
>I live in a state where you have to touch her.
I'll be safe, but if I was put on the show I'd likely bite the bullet. Think a few of these guys did, too.

Thanks, I don't assume I'll ever end up in a situation like that, but I always wonder if I could bull shit my way out of Chris Hanson's trap.

Oh I ain't come looking for no little boys, I ain't got no milk no cookies or nothing.
I came looking for a man's butt.

PUT THAT IN THE FRIDGE

You couldn't bullshit out of a trap. You're going to be in the wrong no matter what. But you could avoid legal issues. Course most of the men would prefer legal issues than being berated by Chris on camera, as that immortalizes them as kiddie fuckers in the eyes of the public. Going to jail for a few years would be rough, but once your free, no one would know except your family.

Yeah, but if I get berated by Chris who cares?

The only people who would know, are anons on Sup Forums, I wouldn't want to go to prison?

Sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation

fucking disgusting

>Why won't he put dat in da frigerator?

There was a drowzee in here.

Comfy show, watching the police interviews is hilarious. The excuse these guys make and the disgruntled investigator trying to get them to tell the truth.

>implying missionary isn't the best position

based virgin bro

>"do you like it raw?"

what did he mean by this?

Female paedophiles target children close to them, it wouldn't be possible to properly bait them.

Chris addresses the issue at the beginning of one episode.

no ruber

>You can smoke outside
Chris is actually the greatest troll in the world. He can bullshit in such a smooth casual way it's amazing.

>As soon as I saw the brownies - I knew...
>Really? I think this is the first time we've used brownies.

youtu.be/cHv-AtpalLI

Thanks doc

though

I didn't know it was illegal

I was just tracking a fucking Pokemon and I stumbled in here.

fun fact I live in Fort Myers

Ah, good thing they didn't catch you brother, hang in there!