Movies you wished existed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mm_niiQfeWc
obscurityandbeyond.blogspot.ca/2012/07/lost-movie-detective-dead-end-1985.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NWR's Dune

HBO's Dune

David Lynch's Dune

If Sony didn't decide to cancel the project and continued with hiring Tobey Maguire, we could have gotten Spiderman 4 in 2011 or 2012

A young girl's erotic journey from Milan to Minsk. Starring Lena Headey.
Daniel Stern looks like Vincent Schiavelli there

This. It'd be worth sitting through an hour of cringey jokes just to see that monkey chimp out all over that fat ass's face.

Also the parachute scene would be pretty boss if done right.

Death blow

"where someone wants to blow you up, not because of who you are.. But for different reasons all together"

um that exists m8

I thought he looked like post 2013 Michael Keaton

I just want to see a gender swapped movie that is a frame for frame remake of another movie where even the gender of background extras is swapped.

Not a Movie, but fuck... this would be a fucking mad TV show.

>Guns + Vintage Race Cars + Spies
It's perfection. It's Dadcore

I want a continuation of Lost Highway where more bizarre things keep happening to Fred.

This was a fan cover of Ridley Scott's next Alien movie. I doubt it will be like this. I think the original version was meant to be called "Alien: Paradise" or something.

I mean: it would be great to see more of the very first alien which was born at the end of Prometheus rather than entirely leave the Aliens out and have it just Engineer focused depending on what the next movie will be about.

Standalone Bill Wilson movie

youtube.com/watch?v=mm_niiQfeWc

Incest POV with Abigail Breslin.

I'm not a horror fan and it appears this movie doesn't exist and is a hoax, but it's funny how many people are looking for it and want to believe it is real.

This blog has a good rundown of the situation:

obscurityandbeyond.blogspot.ca/2012/07/lost-movie-detective-dead-end-1985.html

As recently as a year ago someone left comments claiming they have seen it, but it looks to me like they are just perpetuating the hoax. What do you think?

interesting, anymore lost movies?

There's tons. Check out the lost media wiki.

Damn, sounds cool but it's probably a home with people pretending to have seen it. Much like people claim they've done adrenochrome scene and the scene in Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas is just like the real thing.

Can't wait for Jerry Lewis to croak so we finally get this true kino.

this is going to be the most disappointing film i'm ever going to see in my life

I don't know how it could be as good as The Ladies' Man and The Nutty Professor.

Meets Escape From Sobibor, minus the escaping.

This reminds me of the Mission Impossible sex scene which Tom Cruise cut from the film. Only a small surviving clip remains which was used in the trailer

Yes.

YES.

fat bitch is a GOAT joke movie